Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why are you still watching "The Bachelor"

Re: Why are you still watching "The Bachelor"

"Why are you still watching 'The Bachelor'?"

Good question!!!!! I keep asking myself that all the time. It is a train wreck and with each new "leak" I've less and less interest in this show.
    Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait for the answer. ~Author Unknown

Exposing Fleiss.
    Ted: Dougal, you can't sit around here watching television all day - chewing gum for the eyes!
    Dougal: Oh no thanks Ted, I've got these crisps, here.

BP has wrecked us stayathomemom's Avatar

To see if the actual water cooler talk at ABC is correct.
    BP please stop this mess!

The habit can be broken... I was a dedicated viewer and forter and I did not get past the first show of Ali. Just lost interest finally, but I did finally come on this board to see what was up

I want to see a fairytale ending with the final one. I always have a favorite and sometimes they aren't the chosen one.

Mostly, I watch so I can come here and read all the posts

The best part is that this show makes me VERY happy that I am married

Gives me a good excuse to drink!!! Just kidding. I watch because I am fascinated by what makes us humans tick and often times after watching a season, I find my own life....well, so normal that I am thankful.
    I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK. They know me here.

FORT Fogey Add It Up Champion famita's Avatar

I just watched my first episode.....for the drama. I think these tv dating shows are here just for the ratings. I called it last years (after just reading the recaps) that Jake was going to pick Vienna. The other pick would have made him actually step up to the plate and be a man. She was too nice! I also love reading the comments.

Because I'm an idiot.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Because they're a lot of fun to watch and snark at.
    And, this year, we actually get to see some really good men, not just the typical actor / model wannabees who usually flock to this show. And, some very nice eye candy!
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3952591;
    Why did they only interview people who just started watching it? I found that pretty interesting. Those of us who have watched since Season 1 with Alex may have a different spin.

I think most of us watched Alex's season somewhat aghast. What is this show? Do these girls' mothers know what they're doing? This is so anti-female. Well, I better tune it next week just to see what they do. OMG, did you see how fast Amanda leapt at the chance to go to the Fantasy Suite? Where's her mother?! OMG, did he just dump Trista after basically telling her he was going to choose her? Why did I watch this stupid show?

Aaron/Helene: I can't believe I'm watching again. Oh, look. He's going to pick Helene and she just got out of the limo.

Trista/Ryan/Charlie: Oh, bless her heart. Here she is again. I hope she finds love, but she's got to bag that baby-talking voice or the guys will go home at the Meet & Greet. OMG, look at her. She's literally climbing Russ. I hope they don't fall off the balcony. OMG, that Ryan is the sweetest thing. She better not break his heart. OMG, she's all over Charlie. Uh oh, Charlie and Ryan both seem okay, but Ryan wants to marry her. She better not break his heart. Oh NO! Ryan's limo is being shown first. You STINK, Trista. Wait a minute! It was a bait and switch! You GO girl! Go make pretty babies.

Blob/Estella: Why's HE back? He's the guy you ask to go on a double date with you when you aren't sure you'll have enough to say to your new boyfriend. Oh GROSS! These girls are falling all over him! Why? Oh GROSS! He's tonguing every last one of them! Oh GROSS! There's more to that hot tub scene than they just showed. Where are these girls' mothers? Estella? REALLY? But she's a NICE girl! I thought she had better sense. Bet this will last as long as Alex and Amanda. What? They're over already?

and so on and so on and so on. All to try to see Trista/Ryan again. I'm a sucker and have said many times that, while I resent it, something FIERCE, Fleiss owns me.
    LOL, I started watching at Travis' season but skipped Brad's. It's a guilty pleasure that I look forward to each week and Monday is the perfect night for it!

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast