Closed Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 6/21 Show Discussion NO SPOILERS

Re: 6/21 Show Discussion NO SPOILERS

Ha ha, all the men are wearing matching snowsuits!!!

Wow, I was surprised at Ali's statement "If Frank wants to fall behind, that's OKAY, because I've got other great guys that want to get to know me." That was a little brassy, I thought. As if she's over Frank. And yet if she was over Frank, she probably wouldn't have been frustrated enough to say anything. And by the way, she thinks FRANK is non-existant??? Well what about Chris N? I mean really, could anyone BE more non-existant?

Justin is being way too antagonistic (taunting Kasey) for my liking. Good grief.

Frank says "I want to be the guy that proposes to Ali, and I want her to say yes to me. I just hope she'll forgive me." Forgive him for what? It sounds edited.

I'm glad Ty got the rose. There hasn't been enough footage of him lately, glad he got some time tonight. Speaking of footage, hey they did show Chris N once, in the pool. He was nodding :snore
    These group dates are kinda frustrating and awkward for everyone.
    Last edited by fireflyer; 06-22-2010 at 09:06 PM.

old cow

Quote Originally Posted by Coco46;3945481;
    Ali: "Tell me something about you I don't know."

Chris N.: "My ex-gf said I was very funny.".............crickets!! !

Funniest line all night!
    that and "I like....Mexican food...." oh poor Chris N. we hardly knew thee

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cpamama;3945330;
    [Edit for spoiler] I love Roberto, Chris L, and Kirk. I also like Frank. I know a lot of people don't, but he seems like a good guy to me and Ali likes him.

Also Ty and lawyer Craig are great. They just don't seem to be quite Ali's type.

After she gets rid of Justin (& maybe Craig) she is going to have fun, fun, fun (except for worrying about hurting all but THE one.)
    I'm with you, I like Frank too!

Quote Originally Posted by raisinthesun;3946684;
    that and "I like....Mexican food...." oh poor Chris N. we hardly knew thee
    OMG Poor Chris N that was awkward crickets indeed he is such a sweetie he will find love.

Kasey's peeved because he thinks the wrestler would break his leg for another rose, which he believes means the wrestler is bad. And then Kasey goes on (again) about how he tattooed his body for Ali. How does Kasey think that's any better? Kasey's mumbling is kinda gettin' to me, as is Justin's pleasantness (in front of Ali), and then the private interview about trying to crack Kasey's mentality. Geez, how about just having a good time?

Justin and Kasey are getting the best date so far. Can you imagine actually being that close to a live, unpredictable volcano? I would've broken MY leg for that! (jk). And then the stunning and fabulous ice-cave, wow that was beyond words. Talk about the most extremely unique date ever. Of course the Blue Lagoon was pretty cool too. But a live volcano tops everything. I wonder if they could feel the heat.

Wow, Kasey did a really good job presenting his tattoo to Ali. It didn't come off as freaky or desperate or wackjob as I thought it would. He didn't seem overbearing or obsessed, just seemed like he was looking for a memory. I wonder if she bought it. I wonder if I judged Kasey too hard? But if I have to wonder too much, something must be wrong. Easier to just say "Next!"

Okay, just saw the goodbye. That was brutal. Dude is left alone on a glacier after sniffing his nose for hours and hours, left alone in a place he could die if not for Thinsulate and Gortex. That was a pretty fast goodbye. And 1 person alone on a giant, aged snowcap must be quite a feeling of insignificance.
    And I don't think she actually chose Justin. Rather, she just wanted to be done with Kasey. So by default, Justin stays.
    And Kasey still can't believe 'she just wasn't that into him'.

In Justin's voiceover while they're flying away from Kasey, he says "Ali told Kasey to tone it down,..." How did Justin know that?
    Justin's plug for Rated R at the end of that segment was annoying and his laugh was a short version of diabolical. That combination of guys must've been a weird afternoon for Ali. And that date ended up being pretty short, didn't it? Land at a volcano, land at an icecave, talk a few minutes to each guy, then split. Fabulous but short.

I swear, next time Ali or one of the guys describe the activities/events/dates/volcanos/glaciers/etc. as AWESOME, I think I will scream for a week. Surely they can think of a different word? PLEASE???

The pre-rose-ceremony was the funniest segment. Loved Craig's tattoo (wonder if he showed the other guys). LOVED Chris N's showing his funny side (when? where?) His guily pleasure is Mexican food? Oh brother, crash and burn. Y'know, he probably is comical and just delivers it VERY dry-ly. But the camera sure doesn't capture any wit! How on earth did Chris N make it this far? Does Ali know his name?

Hysterical, I had to rewatch the Chris N talk. The "I love Mexican food" HAD to have been a spliced edit. Ha ha, I'm gonna watch it a third time

LOL! Chris N is pawing at Ali, and Ali's thinking "I want some space, what are you doing with your arms, trying to take my space away!"

Hey, there's Roberto! I can't believe I completely forgot about Roberto. Week 5 has been pretty enjoyable. I'm very intrigued with Iceland, think I'll look into it more. All the fire and ice decor, indoors and out, made for a visually delightful episode.

FORT Fogey

When they added the subtitles to what Kasey was saying, I thought it was a mean way to get a laugh. Ali's reaction to Chris N's poem was the way the boy reacted in the "Home Alone" movie. Kasey seemed desperate on the 2-on-1 date. When Chris N tried to hug Ali, she pulled away.

Justin got waaaay agressive in this one. It's like his Rated R persona took over and the guy who seemed pretty likeable before was gone. Everything he said sounded like he was there for the win...not to win Ali's heart. I stopped liking him at all after this one.

Poor pathetic Kasey. Must be sitting home with white out and bandaids on his wrist by now, and claiming "burn" to anyone who asks what's wrong. What a visual though, getting left alone on a glacier as the other two fly away.

FORT Newbie

I don't know if this is the appropriate place to post this, but I have a wardrobe questions regarding the 6/21 episode. Does anyone know anything about the black and white checked shirt that Ali wore during her date with Kirk? I thought it was really cute. Since I'm a new user, it wouldn't let me post the url.

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast