Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Bachelorette June 14 –The Big Apple and Magical Chicken Soup

FORT Fogey

Re: The Bachelorette June 14 –The Big Apple and Magical Chicken Soup

That is what I thought that too: that the tattoo could be fake. They might have put the tattoo on his wrist so that they could bandage his wrist. In the previews at the beginning of the season, didn't they imply, because of the bandaged wrist, that Casey might have tried hurting himself?

She's Fast! She's Terrific! She is L.G.: Bachelorette recapper extraordinaire! Wonderful read, L.G.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Wow, I laughed my way through the whole read, LG. That was fun! I have two favorites:

Kasey is still trying to figure out why he’s still there after leaving a OOO date without a rose. So am I. Why is he still there?
    and

Jonathan doesn’t take it as well as Jesse, wonders why oh why didn’t she pick him, as he was just as good as the taller guys who aren’t such dorks. If only that were true, weather dork.
    Oh! And a shout-out to Mr. LG. Nice to "see" him make an appearance.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

[QUOTE=Beachmom;3934986;]
    Sure looks like Henna to me. We didn't see her actually DO it. Silly producers. They think we hear a buzzing sound we'll actually believe it!
    I thought the same thing. I was talking to my daughter's sitter yesterday and she was going on and on about Kasey being stupid for getting the tatoo. I told her I thought it was fake and if she noticed that they would show them with the "thingy" (not sure what it's called) to start drawing but whenever they showed it on his arm the camera panned to his face and you heard the buzzing sound. I think it's fake. Guess we'll find out at MTA...unless it's still there...not sure how long Henna's last.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

FORT Fogey

I read that temporary tattoos can last for a couple of weeks. So they can continue to pretend that the tattoo is real. If the tattoo was real, wouldn't it at least have a red rose? The entire tattoo looked as if it was one color.

[QUOTE=mandmmom2;3936163;]
    Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom;3934986;

I thought the same thing. I was talking to my daughter's sitter yesterday and she was going on and on about Kasey being stupid for getting the tatoo. I told her I thought it was fake and if she noticed that they would show them with the "thingy" (not sure what it's called) to start drawing but whenever they showed it on his arm the camera panned to his face and you heard the buzzing sound. I think it's fake. Guess we'll find out at MTA...unless it's still there...not sure how long Henna's last.
    I guess I'm a sucker for not even questioning it! Don't you think one of the guys would have questioned it if it looked like henna? Plus, henna is all one brownish color, no? Hmmmm...I'm still a believer. Or maybe I just want him to have that horrible tattoo to deal with forever!!!

FORT Fogey

Henna is reddish brown. There is a fruit from South America called jagua which is used for black temporary tattoos. That type of tattoo lasts 10 to 15 days.

Check out my reality! AZHotFlash's Avatar

"Roberto gets picked to have the date and appear on stage with Ali in that night’s show."

It's also possible he was picked because he would fit into the costume! LOL!
    Wasting away another summer...

Great recap, LG. Thanks!

LG.

on the ABC website yesterday I saw a "deleted scene" which had video of Kasey at the tattoo parlor getting inked. It all could have been acting, but it looked like a real tatoo. Ouch, what a maroon (as Bugs Bunny would say).
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast