Closed Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 6/14 Show Discussion *NO SPOILERS*

Re: 6/14 Show Discussion *NO SPOILERS*

I've been watching Bachelor / Bachelorette for a while now, although I have missed some seasons.

However, I haven't seen a kiss like the one Chris L. gave Ali last night since Ryan and Trista.
    That was a really passionate kiss!
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Wonder how many of those guys will come down sick next week with whatever Ali had??

Quote Originally Posted by BTW;3934007;
    What's wrong with her sending Jesse home instead of either Kacey, Craig ??, Chris N ?, or even Frank could go.:nono
    WAIT! I get what you are asking! Why she sent Jesse home! ROFL! I have no idea!!!

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3935176;
    I've been watching Bachelor / Bachelorette for a while now, although I have missed some seasons.

However, I haven't seen a kiss like the one Chris L. gave Ali last night since Ryan and Trista.
    That was a really passionate kiss!
    Yeah that was passionate but not smart of him. Cus she is sick! He is gonna get sick too along with Frank and whomever else she kissed.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 06-15-2010 at 09:31 PM.

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by cpamama;3934858;
    I think they showed that in Jesse's parting words. They most likely had discussed city vs. country and knew it would not work. Also, it seems that Jesse is not educated and Ali is. I'm not saying that it could not work, but perhaps Ali didn't think so. Who knows? Since Jesse was not that surprised, maybe he said, "don't keep me if you will not move to the country."

And perhaps she felt SURE Jesse was not a potential husband, but felt she did not know the others well enough yet to decide. That is why she kept Kacey. She didn't like him well enough to give him the rose, but just was not sure. WE may have seen more of Kacey's crazy behavior because they have shown it so much in the previews.
    That seems to be the logical answer to her not keeping Jesse. They did have a 1 on 1 date, giving them a chance to bond. That wasn't the best of dates. He should have no problem getting more dates! As for keeping Kacey around, she may either feel sorry for him or is trying to figure him out.

I think she'd be far better off figuring Kasey out from a distance!

FORT Fan

When I'm sick, I don't want to kiss anyone, and I don't want to kiss anyone who is sick. I guess Ali and the guys didn't care though.

I noticed that when Kasey was singing to Ali outdoors, he sang for a bit and then paused. She was looking down and when he started up again, her head whipped up and her expression seemed to read, "Don't tell me you're going to sing again!" Lol. I agree with those who never want to hear the phrase "guard and protect your heart" again.

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3935176;
    However, I haven't seen a kiss like the one Chris L. gave Ali last night since Ryan and Trista. That was a really passionate kiss!
    I have to agree with you about this. There was something about that first kiss. They had had some near misses before that, where one or the other kind of looked like they might kiss and then went for the neck nuzzle. This time it seemed like he started the same pattern but then, a little desperately IMO, just went for the kiss. It didn't look like a "hollywood" kiss, but a real kiss.

Drat. I'm not a big fan of Ali's but sometimes she makes me like her. I did enjoy her interactions with him on their date. She seemed less annoying and more natural somehow. Maybe if he goes the distance she'll be more likable because of him. If he gets the boot, maybe he'll be the next Bachelor.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by BTW;3935880;
    That seems to be the logical answer to her not keeping Jesse. They did have a 1 on 1 date, giving them a chance to bond. That wasn't the best of dates. He should have no problem getting more dates! As for keeping Kacey around, she may either feel sorry for him or is trying to figure him out.
    Or maybe the producers told him to ask to be let go, since he is now listed as being on The Bachelor Pad. They knew there wasn't any chemistry, so they asked him if he'd be interested in the other show.

Quote Originally Posted by Fudatskee;3933714;
    Leave Kasey alone! Why do nice guys finish last? He's the same way as me. We like goofing off, singing off-key, and just being real. Why don't girls appreciate that?
    Because Kasey doesn't seem like he's goofing off... he takes himself too seriously, and he's ultra-intense with the emotion. You can't make somebody love you by repeatedly saying how devoted you are to them WHEN YOU BARELY KNOW EACH OTHER. At this point I'm completely creeped out by Kasey.

Fudatskee, girls do like guys who goof off, sing off-key and are real. Hang in there!

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;3933872;
    yep.

and now she is happy about the candy Kasey gave her and talking about how he didn't go over the top. she doesn't even know about the tattoo yet
    Yeah, Kasey totally owes this week's rose to Frank who interrupted Kasey's big reveal. Ali mentioned in her P.I. that she appreciated Kasey wasn't over-the-top during their last conversation. I'm 100% sure she would've given him the boot if she saw the tattoo!

Also, at this point I'm getting the feeling the whole Kasey scenario is scripted, and everyone is in on it EXCEPT Ali. It is all working too perfectly to be "reality". But I also feel the producers forced her to keep Kasey. She didn't look at all happy when she gave Kasey the rose, and after pinning it on him she looked over at Chris Harrison and basically glared at him. Let's face it, she was probably peeved that she was cheating Jesse out of a trip to Iceland.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 06-18-2010 at 01:11 AM.

FORT Fogey

Also, at this point I'm getting the feeling the whole Kasey scenario is scripted, and everyone is in on it EXCEPT Ali. It is all working too perfectly to be "reality". But I also feel the producers forced her to keep Kasey. She didn't look at all happy when she gave Kasey the rose, and after pinning it on him she looked over at Chris Harrison and basically glared at him. Let's face it, she was probably peeved that she was cheating Jesse out of a trip to Iceland.[/QUOTE] On this episode it seemed as if all the guys were characters in a movie, as if each guy was playing a role. Maybe the producers gave Kasey the line about "protecting Ali's heart."

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast