Closed Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 6/14 Show Discussion *NO SPOILERS*

Re: 6/14 Show Discussion *NO SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by dannape;3933855;
    don't these guys (kasey, jonathan)get it? the harder they try, the more they push her away, guys like kirk and chris l and jesse, don't have to try, they just are...and that's what she loves.
    A woman can smell desperation a mile away...

Wow, they're having so much fun in NYC. When I was a kid, we always went to that museum.
    And, to be in the Lion King, how terrific would that be.

Why do people like Kasey, Frank and Jonathan go on this show and then act so weird.

I just love Roberto and that date with Chris was the best. Ali, if you don't want him a lot of women out there do!! What a super guy! And, a great kisser, too.
    Last edited by norealityhere; 06-15-2010 at 01:27 AM.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fan

I have been so embarrassed for Jonathan this entire show. I'm glad he's gone now and maybe he won't get fired. I can just imagine the people of Houston (? is that where he is weather man?) laughing him off the air.

And Casey, OMG How embarrassing is he? I can understand the first night when the guys only have that night and have to do something to stand out even if it is wrong. But I just cringed watching both of them.

I agree! There are a couple of guys they have barely shown. Why?

I love, love, love Roberto. He is younger than my daughters and I am married. But, yum-yum.

I think Ali really likes Roberto, too. But, she is probably better matched for Chris L.

I'm glad that they do seem to have a few good choices for her.

FORT Fan

Oh my word! I had to mute the TV when both Kasey and Jonathan sang. Producers have really taken it too far with all the guitar playing and bad singing. It just got cheesy. I feel really sorry for Kasey. I'm not sure if his elevator goes all the way to the top. But after reading an interview with Hunter from last week, he said Jonathan was totally full of himself - which may be overcompensation for being such a dweeb. Those are really two of the lamest guys ever.

I loved every minute of Roberto and Ali's lion king date - especially his costume. He seems like a really nice guy and not overly confident about his looks. The guys who've left all have very nice things to say about him and I wish they'd stop calling him Rico Suave but he's definitely got game. If she doesn't pick him and he is the next Bachelor, Lord help ABC casting because there will be a stampede.

I really like Chris L though. He seems to be the right blend of confident/masculine and sensitive. Can't see how she could go wrong with him unless she just didn't want to move back east and he didn't want to move west.

Feel bad that Jesse left. I thought he was so cute and sweet but really not a match for Ali. He'll be a hot ticket in Peculiar, MO now, though - if he already wasn't. There may even be someone in the Bach/ette family who would be a good match for him. Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by BTW;3934007;
    What's wrong with her sending Jesse home instead of either Kacey, Craig ??, Chris N ?, or even Frank could go.:nono Jesse is a hottie. I like most of the other guys too. Chris L is number one in my book.
    She did send Jesse home. Chris L that was the birthday boy right? I don't even know who Chris N is! ROFL! They don't show him on dates with her. He is hot tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Missyboxers;3934030;
    A woman can smell desperation a mile away...
    Hahaha true but so can men.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 06-15-2010 at 12:36 PM.

FORT Fogey

I wonder if the tattoo was the producer's idea. The producer's could have suggested where to put the tattoo, so that Kasey would have a bandaged wrist... for drama in the previews.

FORT Fogey

I agree - who is Chris N???? They showed him a few times and I too was like HUH? Who's THAT?

What's wrong with her sending Jesse home instead of either Kacey?
    Now I wonder if she has good judgment for the guy she proposes to in the end.

Note to Fleiss: Bad singing works great on American Idol auditions. It ruins TB.

Note to Chris: Don't talk so much about your mom on a date.

Note to Kacey: Save that line till after you propose.

P.S. The most entertaining part of this long and dreary two-hour episode was the credit segment Weatherman v. Wrestler.
    "A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment." -- Jane Austen

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by BTW;3934007;
    What's wrong with her sending Jesse home instead of either Kacey, Craig ??, Chris N ?, or even Frank could go.:nono Jesse is a hottie. I like most of the other guys too. Chris L is number one in my book.
    I think they showed that in Jesse's parting words. They most likely had discussed city vs. country and knew it would not work. Also, it seems that Jesse is not educated and Ali is. I'm not saying that it could not work, but perhaps Ali didn't think so. Who knows? Since Jesse was not that surprised, maybe he said, "don't keep me if you will not move to the country."

And perhaps she felt SURE Jesse was not a potential husband, but felt she did not know the others well enough yet to decide. That is why she kept Kacey. She didn't like him well enough to give him the rose, but just was not sure. WE may have seen more of Kacey's crazy behavior because they have shown it so much in the previews.

One thing I respected Jake for was that he did not keep the women if he knew there was not a chance. He really seemed to be on a mission to find a wife. (Don't know yet whether he did.)

I'm only a casual viewer and when I do watch don't watch entire episodes but the little I've seen really reminds me of Jake and maturity and what is she really looking for vs. what does she say she's looking for her. I see her having much more in common with Jake and looking for the immediate pay off with fun instead of long term pay off. But I don't know.

Kacey just freaked me out. If a guy said that to me he would be gone in a second. I wouldn't even consider someone who got a tattoo in the "just barely dating" stage of the relationship.

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast