Closed Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 6/14 Show Discussion *NO SPOILERS*

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Re: 6/14 Show Discussion *NO SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by dannape;3933836;
    I must be seriously out of the loop, cause i have never heard of joshua radin..but he's good! These guys are killing me...after they have a 1 on 1 with Ali, they are all calling her their girlfriend!!
    I had never heard of him either.

Ugh...not another guy who plays the guitar and sings...okay "plays the guitar and sings"

every time one of these guys sings, I want Simon Cowell to show up and tell them that for the good of everyone they should never ever sing again

FORT Fan

don't these guys (kasey, jonathan)get it? the harder they try, the more they push her away, guys like kirk and chris l and jesse, don't have to try, they just are...and that's what she loves.
    Last edited by dannape; 06-14-2010 at 09:39 PM. Reason: forgot a word

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;3933849;
    every time one of these guys sings, I want Simon Cowell to show up and tell them that for the good of everyone they should never ever sing again
    Remember when Simon would say in that sexy voice "what the hell was that? That's what i wish he would show up and say...LOL

Quote Originally Posted by dannape;3933855;
    don't these guys (kasey, jonathan)get it? the harder they try, the more they push her away, guys like kirk and chris l and jesse, don't have to try, they just are...and that's what she loves.
    yep.

and now she is happy about the candy Kasey gave her and talking about how he didn't go over the top. she doesn't even know about the tattoo yet

FORT Fan

WEll, i guess 1 of 2 isn't bad,,,but seriously Kasey????????? TPTB strike again...and letting go of Jesse,,, are you kidding me....bless is heart, he wants a country girl....here i am Jesse, i love cows and dogs and horses...

Ok what secret is Kirk hiding??

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

A few questions...

1) who is the other Chris? Chris N.? Have we really seen anything with him?
    2) Was Justin wearing a dark green suit or was my tv just off?

The guys on stage:

Jesse: He is singing the lion king song. Hey not bad of a singer.

Roberto: WOAH! He is singing TO ALI! While the other guys sang to the guy at the piano. Very smart Roberto! I love you! And he won the date! And was on stage with her! HOLY COW!

Ali: Woah! She is sick! Well geez. Kiss many guys and you will get sick ROFL!

Kirk: Awwww! He is so sweet taking care of a sick Ali. Very nice!

Ali and the birthday boy: That is so sweet that birthday boy is taking care of her and then that night she wants to celebrate his birthday. And she calls his dad too! Wow!

Ali and Frank: Ali says she wants him to be crazy about her. Uh! You don't need to push that Ali. Don't force it. If he is crazy about you he will tell you. Wow!

Kasey: UH! Geez dude! It was fine at first when you said to protect and guard her heart. But saying it over and over and over and over again is too much! And stop singing to her! Yikes!!!! No! Stop it! ACK! Just make her laugh! Be real! Don't push! But then he gets a freakin TATTOO!!!!!! No!!!! You don't even know her that well!!! Time for you to go!!!!

Kasey and Ali: Just as he is about to tell her about the tattoo Frank shows up! Geez Fleise did you tell Frank to interupt them before Kasey shows his tattoo to Ali? Damn!

Rated R and Kasey: ROFL! Time for both of them to go!

Ali and Johnathan: ACK! He is playing a guitar!!! That was very cringworthy. I cringed. I'm sorry sweetie but you gotta go.

Rose Ceremony:

Chris N: Huh?!!?! WHO!?!?!?!! When Rated R was talking to him about Kasey I'm like huh?! Who is that?!!?! They don't even show him! Why did she give him a rose? Have they gone on dates and we didn't see it?!

Johnathan: Goodbye sweetie. You will find someone to love don't worry.

Kasey: UGH! He got a rose. When will he show her the tattoo?

Roberto: HE GOT A ROSE YAY!
    Last edited by sonyab1974; 06-14-2010 at 10:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;3933691;
    i don't ever want to hear the phrase 'guard and protect your heart' again
    Me neither!!! Once was fine but UGH he said it wayyyyyyyy to much!

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by sonyab1974;3933937;
    The guys on stage:

Jesse: He is singing the lion king song. Hey not bad of a singer.

Roberto: WOAH! He is singing TO ALI! While the other guys sang to the guy at the piano. Very smart Roberto! I love you! And he won the date! And was on stage with her! HOLY COW!

Kirk: Awwww! He is so sweet taking care of a sick Ali. Very nice!

Ali and the birthday boy: That is so sweet that birthday boy is taking care of her and then that night she wants to celebrate his birthday. And she calls his dad too! Wow!

Ali and Frank: Ali says she wants him to be crazy about her. Uh! You don't need to push that Ali. Don't force it. If he is crazy about you he will tell you. Wow!

Kasey: UH! Geez dude! It was fine at first when you said to protect and guard her heart. But saying it over and over and over and over again is too much! And stop singing to her! Yikes!!!! No! Stop it! ACK! Just make her laugh! Be real! Don't push! But then he gets a freakin TATTOO!!!!!! No!!!! You don't even know her that well!!! Time for you to go!!!!

Kasey and Ali: Just as he is about to tell her about the tattoo Frank shows up! Geez Fleise did you tell Frank to interupt them before Kasey shows his tattoo to Ali? Damn!

Rated R and Kasey: ROFL! Time for both of them to go!

Ali and Johnathan: ACK! He is playing a guitar!!! That was very cringworthy. I cringed. I'm sorry sweetie but you gotta g
    What's wrong with her sending Jesse home instead of either Kacey, Craig ??, Chris N ?, or even Frank could go.:nono Jesse is a hottie. I like most of the other guys too. Chris L is number one in my book.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast