Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 6/7 Show Discussion **NO SPOILERS**

Re: 6/7 Show Discussion **NO SPOILERS**

Oh how I wish I were 25.... yummmmmy Roberto. I don't think I've ever verbally commented on the hotness of a guy on TV before in front hubby. But before I knew it "He's Hot!" came flying out of my mouth. Hubby laughed since I am old enought to be Roberto's mother.
    He seems like a good match for Ali and they both seem to have a real "connection". You could tell by the way they looked at each other. Sparks were definitely flyin!!

I thought last night was pretty boring, overall.
    I hope it picks up next week.
    Shooting of the video and aerial walking type moves have been done far too often on this show.
    Please writers, we need some better scripting
    in our reality TV!!
    To Thine Own Self Be True

old cow

(Well, except for that mouse scene at the end, that was just adorable!)
    That was cute wasn't it? I hope they show more stuff like that. The behind-the-scenes stuff is always fun to watch; its nice to see the guys making friends and just having fun. All though i cant imagine them catching that mouse with their hands-dont those things bite?

Also just throwing my 2 cents in there but i felt kinda bad for Steve last nite. The guy that had the blanket laid out for Ali with the candles and had trouble opening the bottle of champagne....i was a little bummed he was sent home. He seemed to be sweatin' the rose ceremony all thru the episode and it was a really nice effort to create a little date for Ali but to no avail. And apprently he isnt good enuff to have his own thread on this board either

Quote Originally Posted by raisinthesun;3927644;
    but i felt kinda bad for Steve last nite. The guy that had the blanket laid out for Ali with the candles and had trouble opening the bottle of champagne....i was a little bummed he was sent home.
    ROFL! Poor Steve couldn't open the wine. I thought that was adorable and the whole date thing awww. Yeah to bad he was sent home. I need a hug from Roberto.

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by raisinthesun;3927644;

Also just throwing my 2 cents in there but i felt kinda bad for Steve last nite. The guy that had the blanket laid out for Ali with the candles and had trouble opening the bottle of champagne....i was a little bummed he was sent home. He seemed to be sweatin' the rose ceremony all thru the episode and it was a really nice effort to create a little date for Ali but to no avail. And apprently he isnt good enuff to have his own thread on this board either
    Steve was (is) cute. Unfortunately, he was one of those who got little exposure prior to that date. He seemed to take the cork popping incident in stride. Appeared to have a good sense of humor about it. Actually, so did Ali...at the time.
    Too bad we couldn't get him his own thread.

FORT Regular

Ready for Jonathan to go home.

I like Kirk (isn't he the one who made the scrapbook?), Frank, and Cape Cod guy (is that Chris?). Funny, for all the talk about Roberto, I don't feel Like I know as much about him as I do about Kirk, Frank, and Cape Cod guy.

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3927203;
    What an entertaining episode! I watched with someone special and we laughed and laughed.
    First I have to comment on Hunter's date. The other guys talked about how unfair it was for Justin to take time from Hunter's date. If they had only seen that date they would have given Ali mercy and done anything to cut it short. Now understand I've had to be the principle breadwinner and 'house hubby' for a great deal of my life so I respect ladies who work and parent and keep the home as well. But to tell Ali I'll watch the kids and do the house work while you work and keep me and the kids. Wow great first date material! Then while in the infinity pool, a very romantic situation, lets be 3 feet apart and tell her 'I love to love'. And just sit there. I can't describe what I'd be doing. And that line isn't very personal either.

Now how about Roberto? That date made me think of nothing but Kip's time with Jill. I loved Kip but couldn't believe there was a connection. I see why she wants to spend time with him and that was a good date but less than spectacular.

Kirk and Kasey - I think of these guys almost like twins. I can't figure what their storyline is yet but I like them both. Obviously Kirk's time with Ali shooting for BNL video was kinda steamy and I'm glad he got the rose and SQT later. He's my second favorite. Kasey's story will, according to the previews, get in gear next week. Is he playing Shannon's part from Jason's season?

Does any one elso think that Craig R is doing the Tanner P roll this season? He's so likable but only seems interested in what others are doing with Ali.

Frank is already too into Ali for his own good. He is a victim of the over the top environment they create with the booze, being only with the guys except a few hrs or mins with Ali now and then. He'll be fun to watch when she does 1 on 1 dates with more men.

Finally I think that the audience is falling in love with Chris L. The goofing off with the other guys is unbelieveably funny. First the part where he says OK I'll play Ali and you be Weatherman. Then he and the other guy totally hug but avoid the kiss as all men would. But why is Ali not into the Weatherman - remember he has the best personality of all the guys there? Poor John C a nice guy who just was never on Ali's radar but a great supporting actor in the sceen with Chris L and the mouse. We never have laughed so hard at any sceen in this franchises history. I'm so glad I had someone to share it all with.

One additional observation. There is now after tonight's show no doubt in this guy's mind that Chris L's edit is very similar to Reid's. He gets quality time with Ali but no real dates. She likes him but no sparks yet. It's the fourth episode coming up which is a later 1 on 1 date. The audience is enjoying this guy more and more each week and let's face it only a very few could not like Chris. The discussion of his Mom dying was handled well by both Ali and Chris so that's one less thing to worry about. He does say that they will talk about that later. So far I don't see any flaws. Isn't he getting a 1 on 1 according to the previews next week. He better make the best of his time with Ali then because time is getting short.
    You may be right about Chris L getting the Reid edit. The one I think they are hiding is Chris N (the quiet one). I thought I saw him kissing her in one of the previews last week. He does remind me of Ryan Sutter! Hope we see why they are hiding him!

Quote Originally Posted by CharmOffensive;3926925;
    I think the lawyer is more likely there for the wrong reasons than the wrestler. Most of what he's said so far is more likely to get him work than what the wrestler has done. (He says very little to her or about her; he's always talking to and about men.) Besides, nobody who watches wrestling watches The Bachelorette. It's a completely different demographic, unlike with Wes and musicians. Justin gets nothing for his wrestling career being on Bette. I may be in the minority, but I liked Justin's
    Have to kind of agree with you here. I finally watched the end of the show, and while Justin seems like he can be as big a loser as the rest of them (with the exception of Chris L who I personally think is adorable) he doesn't seem all that shady to me. Just full of himself. To which I say, get in line with the rest of the dudes. And I'm heartily sick of the whole "there for the right reasons" line. They are there to be on tv, that's it. I don't believe for a second any of these guys needs to come on this show to find a wife. Give me a break. So the line is getting old, and it's getting dull, and I heard enough of it last season when Ali and the rest of the girls were spouting it about Vienna. Maybe now Ali sees the other side of the coin? Or else she's just towing the company line and keeping the producer's pick. Either way, I'm tired of hearing about it and I don't like the whole "gang up on one person" mentality. I think these guys made up their minds about Justin the first night and now there's nothing he can say or do to change that. They are also following the script nicely to create drama. Don't get me wrong, the guy is too slick for my liking, but neither do I think he's the horrific person they are making him out to be, and from the looks of it there are a couple of other guys who are psycho-stalker material waiting in the wings. There's more than enough nutso to go around.

There. Rant over. I just don't like being force-fed an opinion about someone. Yes, his glee after Hunter didn't get the rose was pathetic and I don't even like the guy. Definitely not my type. But I hate this producer-inspired drama where they single out the "bad guy" - UGH.

Quote Originally Posted by jewels2312;3927437;
    . Did you see the look on her face when talking to Roberto? There was that "I'm letting the cat out of the bag" sparkle in her eyes that was very obvious. Oh, yeah, she says she thought the guys knew. Duh. Give me a break! The viewers aren't that stupid. There was no need to stir up trouble, like there isn't enough drama in the house already. But as usual, I suspect this whole scenario was all Fleiss manipulation again, and that she was asked by Fleiss and his gang to do this. What are they going to ask her to do next, I wonder? Before "talking" to Roberto, she could've pulled Justin aside and asked if the other guys knew of his visit. Hence, drama avoided.
    Ah, but this is Ali we're talking about. After last season, I am pretty comfortable saying that she doesn't mind a little drama. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;3928441;
    Have to kind of agree with you here. I finally watched the end of the show, and while Justin seems like he can be as big a loser as the rest of them (with the exception of Chris L who I personally think is adorable) he doesn't seem all that shady to me. Just full of himself. To which I say, get in line with the rest of the dudes. And I'm heartily sick of the whole "there for the right reasons" line. They are there to be on tv, that's it. I don't believe for a second any of these guys needs to come on this show to find a wife. Give me a break. So the line is getting old, and it's getting dull, and I heard enough of it last season when Ali and the rest of the girls were spouting it about Vienna. Maybe now Ali sees the other side of the coin? Or else she's just towing the company line and keeping the producer's pick. Either way, I'm tired of hearing about it and I don't like the whole "gang up on one person" mentality. I think these guys made up their minds about Justin the first night and now there's nothing he can say or do to change that. They are also following the script nicely to create drama. Don't get me wrong, the guy is too slick for my liking, but neither do I think he's the horrific person they are making him out to be, and from the looks of it there are a couple of other guys who are psycho-stalker material waiting in the wings. There's more than enough nutso to go around.

There. Rant over. I just don't like being force-fed an opinion about someone. Yes, his glee after Hunter didn't get the rose was pathetic and I don't even like the guy. Definitely not my type. But I hate this producer-inspired drama where they single out the "bad guy" - UGH.
    He's this season's Wes, basically. I don't like him, but he isn't Satan. The Men Tell All will be fun this season... for sure.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast