Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 6/7 Show Discussion **NO SPOILERS**

Re: 6/7 Show Discussion **NO SPOILERS**

Guess not...

Rated Rrrrrrrrrrrr: I'm Popeye the Sailor Man, I'm Popeye the Sailor Man. I'm strong to the finich Cause I eats me spinach. I'm Popeye the Sailor Man. Toot toot! ROFL! Sorry had to do that cus last week McDreamy was joking about Popeye and Rated Rrrrrrrrr. ROFL! Okay so tonight WOW! He walks all the way to see Ali!?!?! I don't trust this guy. And then he lies to the guys about where he was?!!?! What for?! There was no reason to do that. Gee afraid of the guys? MAN UP! Then he makes this big speech about how he is going to give up everything for Ali! And then the crocodile tears come. Bravo! Can someone give him an Emmy? Then later the guys talk about him and then they tell him to his face and he talks about how he thought they were bonding or something. Funny. I thought he said one day that he wasn't there to make friends and was here for just Ali. Oh oh here comes the crocodile tears again. This guy has got to go!!!

Roberto: What a great guy! He hugs her and then says I got ya I got ya! He can speak spanish!! Oh and some French and Italian! He is so awesome! Ali! You CANNOT let this guy go!!

The music video:

Johnathan: Ummm he is nervous about kissing her? He is shaking and sweaty! Dude if you are not ready to kiss her then tell her that. Hmmmm I already asked this, but is he gay? Then the guys joke around about how he is and he starts to cry! Huh?! Come on Johnny! Man up and tell them off or something. This weather guy is just not right for Ali.

Frank: She slaps him! ROFL! Over and over! She got some great slaps in!

Kirk: HOLY COW!!! When the director says cut they kept on kissing on the bed! And more kissing in the water. They got a lot of hot chemistry.

The rose ceremony:

The weather man: Wow she still is keeping him. I like him but he isn't right for you Ali. Can you imagine when she doesn't give him a rose? He might have a breakdown.

Rated Rrrrrrrr: Damn! She gave him a rose!! Since he is a great actor he don't need a rose he needs an Emmy.

Roberto: Glad she gave him a rose.

Preview for next week:

Oh forgot about this.. That little mousy and the guys ROFL! Mousy is adorable. Hope we see more of Mousy.
    Last edited by sonyab1974; 06-07-2010 at 10:37 PM.

I think Ali had already made up her mind about Hunter before the date. That's mostly why she had nothing fancy planned and they stayed home. Hunter said he knows he's slow to get going with girls, so why did he sign up for the Bachelorette?

I agree with Ali that Roberto is above her pay scale, so to speak. I'd rate him an A in the dating world and Ali a B. I suspect he may be the guy who has a secret girlfriend. He probably has one in every port from New York to Hong Kong.

I think the lawyer is more likely there for the wrong reasons than the wrestler. Most of what he's said so far is more likely to get him work than what the wrestler has done. (He says very little to her or about her; he's always talking to and about men.) Besides, nobody who watches wrestling watches The Bachelorette. It's a completely different demographic, unlike with Wes and musicians. Justin gets nothing for his wrestling career being on Bette. I may be in the minority, but I liked Justin's decision to walk or hobble to Ali's house.

I don't think Ali was very exciting or interesting this evening. She didn't say much or do much I'll remember this time next week. I also don't think Fleiss showed a lot of creativity. He just recycled the previous seasons where they had to do a video with the Bette kissing all the boys. Fail.

Next week's preview was a reveal for the resident psycho. I'm pleased to see it's not Frank. They kept setting him up as if he was the one who's going to snap and go suicidal. I'm also pleased to see the bandage is fake.

I don't think the weatherman is gay. I think he's just a nerd. Kind of cute nerd, too. Can't we sneak out the back and kiss for real?
    "A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment." -- Jane Austen

Quote Originally Posted by CharmOffensive;3926925;
    I don't think the weatherman is gay. I think he's just a nerd. Kind of cute nerd, too. Can't we sneak out the back and kiss for real?
    Hehehehe I guess they didn't. Or they did and we didn't see it.

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by CharmOffensive;3926925;
    I think Ali had already made up her mind about Hunter before the date. That's mostly why she had nothing fancy planned and they stayed home. Hunter said he knows he's slow to get going with girls, so why did he sign up for the Bachelorette?

I agree with Ali that Roberto is above her pay scale, so to speak. I'd rate him an A in the dating world and Ali a B. I suspect he may be the guy who has a secret girlfriend. He probably has one in every port from New York to Hong Kong.

I think the lawyer is more likely there for the wrong reasons than the wrestler. Most of what he's said so far is more likely to get him work than what the wrestler has done. (He says very little to her or about her; he's always talking to and about men.) Besides, nobody who watches wrestling watches The Bachelorette. It's a completely different demographic, unlike with Wes and musicians. Justin gets nothing for his wrestling career being on Bette. I may be in the minority, but I liked Justin's decision to walk or hobble to Ali's house.
    I agree with all the above. Justin seems OK in my book. I saw his reasoning for his walk, and why he didn't share it with the guys....who would have reacted badly whether he told them or not. He has a disadvantage, not able to do much of the pool, hot tubs, etc.

What an entertaining episode! I watched with someone special and we laughed and laughed.
    First I have to comment on Hunter's date. The other guys talked about how unfair it was for Justin to take time from Hunter's date. If they had only seen that date they would have given Ali mercy and done anything to cut it short. Now understand I've had to be the principle breadwinner and 'house hubby' for a great deal of my life so I respect ladies who work and parent and keep the home as well. But to tell Ali I'll watch the kids and do the house work while you work and keep me and the kids. Wow great first date material! Then while in the infinity pool, a very romantic situation, lets be 3 feet apart and tell her 'I love to love'. And just sit there. I can't describe what I'd be doing. And that line isn't very personal either.

Now how about Roberto? That date made me think of nothing but Kip's time with Jill. I loved Kip but couldn't believe there was a connection. I see why she wants to spend time with him and that was a good date but less than spectacular.

Kirk and Kasey - I think of these guys almost like twins. I can't figure what their storyline is yet but I like them both. Obviously Kirk's time with Ali shooting for BNL video was kinda steamy and I'm glad he got the rose and SQT later. He's my second favorite. Kasey's story will, according to the previews, get in gear next week. Is he playing Shannon's part from Jason's season?

Does any one elso think that Craig R is doing the Tanner P roll this season? He's so likable but only seems interested in what others are doing with Ali.

Frank is already too into Ali for his own good. He is a victim of the over the top environment they create with the booze, being only with the guys except a few hrs or mins with Ali now and then. He'll be fun to watch when she does 1 on 1 dates with more men.

Finally I think that the audience is falling in love with Chris L. The goofing off with the other guys is unbelieveably funny. First the part where he says OK I'll play Ali and you be Weatherman. Then he and the other guy totally hug but avoid the kiss as all men would. But why is Ali not into the Weatherman - remember he has the best personality of all the guys there? Poor John C a nice guy who just was never on Ali's radar but a great supporting actor in the sceen with Chris L and the mouse. We never have laughed so hard at any sceen in this franchises history. I'm so glad I had someone to share it all with.

One additional observation. There is now after tonight's show no doubt in this guy's mind that Chris L's edit is very similar to Reid's. He gets quality time with Ali but no real dates. She likes him but no sparks yet. It's the fourth episode coming up which is a later 1 on 1 date. The audience is enjoying this guy more and more each week and let's face it only a very few could not like Chris. The discussion of his Mom dying was handled well by both Ali and Chris so that's one less thing to worry about. He does say that they will talk about that later. So far I don't see any flaws. Isn't he getting a 1 on 1 according to the previews next week. He better make the best of his time with Ali then because time is getting short.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

I thought Justin's walk to her was fine too. He can't worry about the other guys...they already decided to hate him. Of all the girls to be Bachelorette, Ali understands how someone gets ostracized and ends up alone. She helped do it to Vienna!

I hope Justin goes far, because he seems genuine to me. Maybe I wouldn't feel that way if I hadn't seen the opening intro scenes for him from home. I liked him from those. He doesn't feel slimy, like Wes did.

I think the poor boy is misunderstood.

Jonathan needs to go. He is too dorky and almost childlike for her.

The lawyer bugs me - too full of himself, and not very pretty.

Poor Hunter; no chemistry at all. It was so awkward, it was hard to watch.

Kirk REALLY took advantage of his time with Ali, as Harrison suggested! Go Kirk!

Chris L and Roberto....ooooh. Those boys are smokin' hot!

My personal choice for her - Roberto.
    Last edited by MittenMom; 06-08-2010 at 07:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MittenMom;3927206;
    I thought Justin's walk to her was fine too.
    Hahahaha well that crutch icon is appropriate.

UH HUH! Mmmmmmmmm hmmmmmmmm. *nod nod nod*

old cow

Quote Originally Posted by MittenMom;3927206;
    I thought Justin's walk to her was fine too. He can't worry about the other guys...they already decided to hate him. Of all the girls to be Bachelorette, Ali understands how someone gets ostracized and ends up alone. She helped do it to Vienna!

I hope Justin goes far, because he seems genuine to me. Maybe I wouldn't feel that way if I hadn't seen the opening intro scenes for him from home. I liked him from those. He doesn't feel slimy, like Wes did.

I think the poor boy is misunderstood.

Jonathan needs to go. He is too dorky and almost childlike for her.

The lawyer bugs me - too full of himself, and not very pretty.

Poor Hunter; no chemistry at all. It was so awkward, it was hard to watch.

Kirk REALLY took advantage of his time with Ali, as Harrison suggested! Go Kirk!

Chris L and Roberto....ooooh. Those boys are smokin' hot!

MittenMom and kudos to you for your clever use of smilie icons! I agree with all your points but especially on Jonathan and the tattle tale lawyer (craig i think his name is). Jonathan is an ok guy but he is a bit of a dork as he so clearly proved in the group date (DUDE just kiss her!) and i dont think he and Ali have that real love connection like she does with Roberto.

As for tattle tale lawyer....... Im just sick of him.

FORT Regular

I was not impressed last night. Does anybody else think that Ali was a bit too mischievious? Why did she tell Roberto about Justin???? She must have known Roberto would talk and it would backfire on Justin. Did you see the look on her face when talking to Roberto? There was that "I'm letting the cat out of the bag" sparkle in her eyes that was very obvious. Oh, yeah, she says she thought the guys knew. Duh. Give me a break! The viewers aren't that stupid. There was no need to stir up trouble, like there isn't enough drama in the house already. But as usual, I suspect this whole scenario was all Fleiss manipulation again, and that she was asked by Fleiss and his gang to do this. What are they going to ask her to do next, I wonder? Before "talking" to Roberto, she could've pulled Justin aside and asked if the other guys knew of his visit. Hence, drama avoided.

I hope she doesn't become putty in their hands, because it'll make for some really lame tv here. In the words of Siskel and Ebert, I give this episode a . (Well, except for that mouse scene at the end, that was just adorable!)
    Last edited by jewels2312; 06-08-2010 at 12:09 PM.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast