Closed Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: 5/31 The Bachelorette Episode Two

Re: 5/31 The Bachelorette Episode Two

Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma;3919611;
    I think Ali's f1 at the moment is Roberto..until someone else can take her away..
    From way back but this caught my eye on looking through the thread. I really think it's Frank although she is really nervous and constantly blushing around Roberto.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl;3919327;
    ETA: Frank's lack of proper preparedness probably made the car die of shame.

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer;3919392;
    Uhoh, kissing too early, falling too soon, ...
    ...and making promises of how no matter what happens with the rest of the guys, Frank and Ali will always have this connection...

SLOW DOWN
    OH I KNOW!!!! They were acting like they have been dating for 6 months. She had her legs around his waist! Yes slow down guys! It's just your first date. Wow!

Quote Originally Posted by sonyab1974;3919706;
    Rated R guy: Craig R is right about the Rated R guy. The rated R guy thinks it's fine to just lie to all the guys and not lie to Ali?!?! And that is better?! I don't think so!! Rated R guy has GOT to go! Craig R still has to go.
    I think Justin said that he only told them half the truth, meaning that he didn't lie to them (sounds like he has more than one job) he just omitted the part about being a wrestler, that's not lying in my book - seems like he just didn't feel comfortable telling them, I don't see that as a big deal. Same as the guy who's divorced not telling the boys before telling Ali.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Oh good lord! I think I may just have my Monday nights back this summer. Ali's voice and that laugh she does ALL.THE.FREAKING.TIME has got to go. Perhaps it is just nervousness or whatever but it bugs the hell out of me. Nails on a chalkboard annoying. I have to admit that she is a cutie, but there doesn't seem to be anything compelling about her at all, as I got up to make a sandwich while the show was on and wandered around for a bit. No one else has caused me to leave my couch in 55 billion seasons until now, not even uber witch Deanna or I'd-rather-eat-my-toenails Jason. Lose the act girl, you'd be much more pleasant.

I'm with CanuckinChile on apologizing on behalf of us Canadians for Craig M. Tool Academy would have been the better national audience for Mr. D-Bag.

The weatherman? Yeah, sure he seems like an easy target, but come on. Man up and use your time with Ali in more constructive ways. Dude has some self esteem issues within this kind of environment. He couldn't possibly be that whiny in real life.

Jesse is a cutie, but conversationally? Ummm *crickets*

Like the guitar guy, he's nothing like Wes. A much better voice and a decent song. He's got this mischievous smile and seems quite adorable.

Frank---ugh. Not attractive. He reminds me of the owner of Plenty of Fish, an online dating site. Uber nerd, no personality. There is just something smarmy about Frank.

Rated R. Never trust anyone who believes their own hype. Cute guy, tho.

Chris L. Now he is H-O-T. He reminds me of someone famous, but can't figure out who. Perhaps a hybrid of Kevin Bacon and Vince Vaughn with a little Mark Valley thrown in. I like this guy, seems like one of the sane ones.

This is going to be a long season and already I want it over. What's wrong with me?
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl;3919765;
    Oh good lord! I think I may just have my Monday nights back this summer. Ali's voice and that laugh she does ALL.THE.FREAKING.TIME has got to go. Perhaps it is just nervousness or whatever but it bugs the hell out of me. Nails on a chalkboard annoying. I have to admit that she is a cutie, but there doesn't seem to be anything compelling about her at all, as I got up to make a sandwich while the show was on and wandered around for a bit. No one else has caused me to leave my couch in 55 billion seasons until now, not even uber witch Deanna or I'd-rather-eat-my-toenails Jason. Lose the act girl, you'd be much more pleasant.

I'm with CanuckinChile on apologizing on behalf of us Canadians for Craig M. Tool Academy would have been the better national audience for Mr. D-Bag.

The weatherman? Yeah, sure he seems like an easy target, but come on. Man up and use your time with Ali in more constructive ways. Dude has some self esteem issues within this kind of environment. He couldn't possibly be that whiny in real life.

Jesse is a cutie, but conversationally? Ummm *crickets*

Like the guitar guy, he's nothing like Wes. A much better voice and a decent song. He's got this mischievous smile and seems quite adorable.

Frank---ugh. Not attractive. He reminds me of the owner of Plenty of Fish, an online dating site. Uber nerd, no personality. There is just something smarmy about Frank.

Rated R. Never trust anyone who believes their own hype. Cute guy, tho.

Chris L. Now he is H-O-T. He reminds me of someone famous, but can't figure out who. Perhaps a hybrid of Kevin Bacon and Vince Vaughn with a little Mark Valley thrown in. I like this guy, seems like one of the sane ones.

This is going to be a long season and already I want it over. What's wrong with me?
    Funny that you compared Chris L to Vince Vaughn... as that's who I was just going to post that he sounds exactly like, especially when he was in the Break Up with Jennifer Aniston. He'a definitely my fave to date
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

> Ali: She tells (Jesse? Ty? Rated R guy? I don't remember who) him I like you.. Do you like me? ROFL! Are we in high school? Is she going to pass out a note asking that question?

Everything is high school. All the conversations are shallow and boring. Ali's maturity level is about 17.

> Weather man vs Mcdreamy: Uh I don't understand. Am I missing something? Are they editing out some things? Why is Mcdreamy such a jerk and picking on the weather man?

He's got a horrible edit but he provided a lot of material for the horrible edit. It may be the result of drug abuse.

> Ali and the weather man: When the weather man was warning Alli about how dangerous Mcdreamy is, her eyes was about to pop out of her head! ROFL! She cracked me up!!! ROFL!

She glares a lot. I saw it last week even when the conversation wasn't very intense. One of my pet peeves is when people glare for no reason.

> Jesse and Ali's date: Wow they are cute together. He is so hot! Altho he has got wayyyyyy to many tattoos yikes.

I agree with the others who said he looks like Michael Phelps without the tattoos. Could Kirk look more like Lance Armstrong?

> The cocktail party: Ali: Is she drunk?!!

She sure laughs a lot. I guess that's better than crying a lot.

> Ali and the weather man: He warns her again!!! Damn! Oh Johnathan don't warn Ali about Mcdreamy. Just concentrate on Ali. Okay I'll forgive you but don't keep warning her or I am going to want you gone.

I think they talked about a lot more but only showed us the gossip about McDreamy.

> Ali and Mcdreamy: SHE TOLD MCDREAMY THAT SOMEONE IN THE HOUSE TOLD HER HE IS DANGEROUS!!! I gasped! Wow Ali! You promised Jonathan you wouldn't say anything! Well she is drunk. She is just like Elaine from Seinfeld. Can't keep a secret when you are drunk. Where is that damn vault? ROFL!

Maybe she meant she wouldn't say who said it. She didn't mention Weatherman as the source. But she could have guessed McDreamy would be able to figure it out.

> The weather man vs Mcdreamy: Oh come on Johnathan! Man up and just tell Mcdreamy! Please! Cus I don't want to keep hearing Mcdreamy talking. He is annoying!!! I'm not really sure Johnathan is really right for Ali.

I was torn between thinking he was being a wuss and liking how he wouldn't satisfy McDreamy with a confession. Props, in any case, to any Weatherman who doesn't feel he has to be called a Meteorologist!

> Oh good lord! I think I may just have my Monday nights back this summer. Ali's voice and that laugh she does ALL.THE.FREAKING.TIME has got to go. Perhaps it is just nervousness or whatever but it bugs the hell out of me. Nails on a chalkboard annoying. I have to admit that she is a cutie, but there doesn't seem to be anything compelling about her at all, as I got up to make a sandwich while the show was on and wandered around for a bit. No one else has caused me to leave my couch in 55 billion seasons until now, not even uber witch Deanna or I'd-rather-eat-my-toenails Jason. Lose the act girl, you'd be much more pleasant.

I didn't think she had a big enough personality for prime time TV, but she's doing better than I expected.

> Frank---ugh. Not attractive. He reminds me of the owner of Plenty of Fish, an online dating site. Uber nerd, no personality. There is just something smarmy about Frank.

I think Frank is the guy who goes suicidal. He just seems so far ahead of Ali with his emotional attachment. I saw something in his eyes that looked like extreme obsession.

> Rated R. Never trust anyone who believes their own hype. Cute guy, tho.

I think Ali falls for hunks. She can't separate her sexual attraction to him enough to send him home yet.

I don't know why Ali, after planning dream dates for a few guys with hot cars, wouldn't think to let them drive them--esp. when the car is a shiny new red Ferrari.

Craig is going home to a world of hurt. He probably loses his job after they realize he lied continuously to be on the show ("sick leave"). And then has trouble getting a new job. And he can't get dates now because he was portrayed as a psycho bully.

I have no idea why attorneys would want to be on this show. One is gone; one is still there.
    "A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment." -- Jane Austen

FORT Fan

Well, I think Ali is as cute as can be. I think she has good instincts about the men and really cute clothes. But WHO is doing her hair? I don't remember it looking so bad last season.

Ali probably wasn't the only one who was drunk. To be fair to Craig M, he may have often been drunk. There is so much alcohol on Bette. He could be a good guy who is awful while drunk. Many men are like that. They get aggressive when they're drunk. From his early clip we know he likes the bar scene. The producers were passing out the drinks hoping for the drama they got.
    "A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment." -- Jane Austen

FORT Newbie

I hope Ali has more depth than what I saw tonight. I really want to like her & root for her. In my opinion, some of the guys there are too good for her (i.e. Roberto, Chris L, Ty). Perhaps they will bring out the best in her and help her grow up. Normally, I'm anxious for the Bachelor/ette to make informed decisions and avoid losers. In this case, I'm worried about the decent guys. I guess we'll see!

Closed Thread