Closed Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: 5/31 The Bachelorette Episode Two

Re: 5/31 The Bachelorette Episode Two

They're really going to drag this thing out.
    She should have booted twice as many people tonight, preferably even more.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Yah the numbers of eliminations are less this season, but I like that. It always seems like they get rid of so many prematurely. I was glad she kept 17 instead of 15 in week 1, and now after week 2 she still has 14. This gives her more of a shot of making sound, informed decisions.

I think she'll keep Jonathan the Weatherman around for awhile, just using him of course. Poor guy, oh well.
    I like Ali more than I expected to.

Did anyone else notice that when the car broke down - once it was on an overpass right next to a concrete wall and then it was next to the side of rose with a little patch of grass. Wonder if they pushed it down the road a bit...that was very funny!

Ali has impressed me so far with her intuitivness with some of the guys. I was happy last week when she kept Justin despite what was said about him, as he doesn't appear to be as bad as the guys think, and this week she dumped creepy Craig, and seems to have listened to the weatherguy (don't remember his name, and don't really care what it is as he'll be gone soon I'm sure) although I think she'd have dumped him anyway.

I'm happy that for the second season in a row, I've watched 2 episodes before hitting the spoiler threads. I like forming my own opinion on the guys before finding who the final 3 are. I don't know how long I'll wait before venturing over there, but as of right now my F3 guys are Chris L, Roberto and maybe Justin (not quite sure about him). Chris L is MY choice for her, but I'm thinking she'll stay really into Roberto and he just may be the one. Lots of really nice guys this season, some kinda boring but nice guys all the same. the ones I don't like are the Chris guy that wore the red bathing suit and was jealous of the guitar players, can't like him, and I don't care for weather guy either, but other than that, they all seem like nice guys.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Thought it was funny she told Jon "thanks for having my back" -- she knows how ugly people are in the house (Vienna) and she gave Craig a chance and he did NOTHING to save himself. Hopefully, now that Jon can loosen up, he won't seem so bad.

Loved the time she got to throw the ball with Roberto--that was cute. And loved how she and Chris say "wicked" a lot -- it took me a long time concentrating on not saying it to stop so I know how second-nature it is to say it.

Kind of bummed that there's more "guy drama" next week. Ugh!!! The tightrope walk with Roberto looks intriguing...
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3919692;
    Did anyone else notice that when the car broke down - once it was on an overpass right next to a concrete wall and then it was next to the side of rose with a little patch of grass. Wonder if they pushed it down the road a bit...that was very funny!
    No way -- that's so funny! We did catch how they showed Jon with a rose on his lapel before Chris came out to say "final rose" and before Ali actually gave it to him. That was pretty funny too.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

FORT Fogey

Glad Craig M. is gone. He was seriously socially inept. He seemed like the guy that swoops into the clubs at 1:30 am just before closing time and scoops ups everybody else's rejects for the night. Then, since he technically hooked up with someone, thinks he's Mr. Wonderfully Hot or something. He has never had to figure out how to talk to a mature, sober woman. Gonna get busy on the plane ride home. Gimme a break.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3919697;
    No way -- that's so funny! We did catch how they showed Jon with a rose on his lapel before Chris came out to say "final rose" and before Ali actually gave it to him. That was pretty funny too.
    I'm glad you mentioned that because I thought I was seeing things, and was wondering when he'd gotten a rose .... I thought I was losing it
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Rated R guy: Craig R is right about the Rated R guy. The rated R guy thinks it's fine to just lie to all the guys and not lie to Ali?!?! And that is better?! I don't think so!! Rated R guy has GOT to go! Craig R still has to go.

Frank and Ali date: The car stalled?!!?! Are you serious?!!? ROFL! Come on Fliess!! ROFL!

Ty: He is using a guitar to woo Ali! I'm very suspicious. Another Wes? Damn it Wes!!! You have ruined guys with guitars on this show for me!!! ARGH!

The weather man: Oh man!!! He is so shy with the speedo!!! That is so endearing! I love him! Sometimes when he talked it makes me wonder if he is gay. Hmmm.

Ali: She tells (Jesse? Ty? Rated R guy? I don't remember who) him I like you.. Do you like me? ROFL! Are we in high school? Is she going to pass out a note asking that question?

Weather man vs Mcdreamy: Uh I don't understand. Am I missing something? Are they editing out some things? Why is Mcdreamy such a jerk and picking on the weather man?

Ali and the weather man: When the weather man was warning Alli about how dangerous Mcdreamy is, her eyes was about to pop out of her head! ROFL! She cracked me up!!! ROFL!

Jesse and Ali's date: Wow they are cute together. He is so hot! Altho he has got wayyyyyy to many tattoos yikes.

The cocktail party:

Ali: Is she drunk?!!

Ali and the weather man: He warns her again!!! Damn! Oh Johnathan don't warn Ali about Mcdreamy. Just concentrate on Ali. Okay I'll forgive you but don't keep warning her or I am going to want you gone.

Ali and Mcdreamy: SHE TOLD MCDREAMY THAT SOMEONE IN THE HOUSE TOLD HER HE IS DANGEROUS!!! I gasped! Wow Ali! You promised Jonathan you wouldn't say anything! Well she is drunk. She is just like Elaine from Seinfeld. Can't keep a secret when you are drunk. Where is that damn vault? ROFL!

The weather man vs Mcdreamy: Oh come on Johnathan! Man up and just tell Mcdreamy! Please! Cus I don't want to keep hearing Mcdreamy talking. He is annoying!!! I'm not really sure Johnathan is really right for Ali.

The rose ceremony:

Wow!!!!!!!!!! Ali kept the weather man and got rid of Mcdreamy! I am in complete shock!!!! I'm happy but I'm in shock. I thought she was going to get rid of the weather man and keep Mcdreamy! Good for you Ali!

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3919694;
    Ali has impressed me so far with her intuitivness with some of the guys. I was happy last week when she kept Justin despite what was said about him, as he doesn't appear to be as bad as the guys think, and this week she dumped creepy Craig, and seems to have listened to the weatherguy...
    I agree, she seems to be making some good choices. I'm surprised and glad.

I wish she hadn't kissed either Frank or Jess though.

So, any thoughts as to why Roberto didn't get a date at all? I was under the impression she was most taken by him. So to have hardly any interaction with him this week was odd. He's a tiger! I'm completely biased to him.

I'm having a personal struggle not reading the spoilers. But the last 2 seasons, knowing the results early on took the thrill out of it. It's nice to feel the full anticipation as scenes are laid out for us. But, I will probably give in to temptation.

Closed Thread