Closed Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: 5/31 The Bachelorette Episode Two

Re: 5/31 The Bachelorette Episode Two

Ali's using the weatherman to get the inside scoop.

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;3919600;
    Ali always seems drunk to me.
    She's rather ditzy and vapid and always looks such a mess, imo.

Craig M's horrendous.

"You look absolutely imaginary."
    I was thinking a couple of times she seemed drunk as well. Also, the 30 year old weatherman guy needs to grow up a bit. Horrible as Craig M is, he shouldn't be letting it get to him so much. A few well placed words would chop that guy off at the knees.

FORT Fan

Craig is freaking me out....his eyes are weird??? You know he's making a plan of how to kill the weatherman?

Hair guy is crazy. He had nothing to say to A. Dump him. Another bully cast for this show. Wes seems like an angel compared to this guy.

It would seriously bug me to be called "the weatherman". It's grade school.

ETA: that creep guy is from Sarnia? I apologize on behalf of Canada.

FORT Fan

Do you think she'll keep the weatherman? I'm wondering, cause he's been able to talk to her twice, and both times, he's talked about "craig"...he hasn't found anything else out about her...Plus, she tells weatherman that she won't say anything, and then goes and tells craig, someone called him "dangerous"...duh, it didn't take a
    genius to figure out who she was talking bout.

If Ali keeps Craig after that dismal one on one talk, she deserves the creep.

I think Craig M. and the Weatherman are both completely nutso. Each of them are spending so much time hating on each other (with good reason) but still... that is not what they are supposed to doing there at the mansion.

I can't figure out which one deserves the title of the head crazy. LOL

The weatherman is bugging me, but he's soooo sooooo right about Craig M. Ali, get Craig M outta there!
    Ali begs and begs Craig M to converse with her. Craig M is worse at conversation than Jesse, he can't even spit out 1 complete sentence. Ali was right, Craig M's body language says he has no interest in her and he's wound up tight with anger. Why did Ali keep trying so hard with him?

I get a little impatient with how The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is arranged. Season after season of losers mixed in with contestants. Why oh why don't they just show the star the footage of what goes on in the house? I think it would be awesome for the star to get to see how the others act amongst themselves. They know they're being televised, so there should be no privacy issue. If I was the Bachelorette, I would DEMAND to see the footage before making my decision.

Geez. I must have been bored to flip to this (usually I don't watch more than the first and sometimes the last episodes).

I mean we've got a guy who looks like Wolverine, and a guy who sounds like Kermit the Frog. Not promising.

And most of the rest of these guys? Seem boring as paint drying. The weatherguy, for example, is surprisingly bland for someone who's career is on TV. Fighting back with Wolverine the Crazy Haired Dude, he seems like a wet noodle.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Closed Thread