Closed Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 5/31 The Bachelorette Episode Two

Re: 5/31 The Bachelorette Episode Two

Why did they explain the whole calendar shoot while Justin was still way the heck down the beach from everyone?

Technical difficulties over!!! Yay!!

it's back on here just in time to see that Craig guy acting like a D-bag. I do not like him at all!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;3919418;
    it's back on here just in time to see that Craig guy acting like a D-bag. I do not like him at all!!
    Me neither. He is so stuck on himself .

Jonathan (the weatherman) better start spending more time concentrating on Ali rather than spending all that time hating on Craig M and plotting how to get rid of him .

I'm not wild about my local weatherman, but he is dead on right about Craig. That guy makes my skin crawl. What a creep.

Ooooh, guitar guy can sing to me anytime...
    I know the other guys were jealous but I think a singin' guitar-playin' hunk on the beach is swoon-worthy. I'm jealous of Ali!

Why did they make some of the guys wear speedos while others were in long shorts? I was uncomfortable watching Jonathan the Weatherman be uncomfortable. Hmmm. I do think he made way too big a deal of it, that would make me suspicious.

Hey, why didn't they show Justin "Rated R" in his little outfit? He should have some muscles to show off...

The editing is really making me dislike Craig. They're really playing him up to be a big D.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

OMG, I can't believe the car broke down!! Kind of funny to see them getting rides in a cab.

Interesting at the swarm of people around her as she stepped out of the car. And 1 even asked if she was on a date--why weren't they posting here???

Rockytop--we've been having prob's with our DirecTv (North Atlanta) but that's due to t'storms. Glad to see yours was fixed.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Ty: not sure he's ready after his divorce but he says the "right" things. Almost like he's talking himself into believing what he says.
    "Grammar is the bus that carries the words, without it they have to walk, and get very confused on the way." Unknown

"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Wow, Frank & Ali remind me of Graham & Deanna!!!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Weatherman is going to rat out his competition. Buh-bye, dude.
    "Grammar is the bus that carries the words, without it they have to walk, and get very confused on the way." Unknown

"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast