Closed Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112

Thread: 5/31 The Bachelorette Episode Two

Re: 5/31 The Bachelorette Episode Two

Where is the thread for the Tyler guy who got eliminated in the 2nd ceremony with a forehead injury? I can't find the thread on FORT, and ABC doesn't have any of the 3 Tyler's getting elimated in 2nd ceremony...
    Have I mixed up a name? Wasn't there a Tyler with a forehead mark that got sent home in Episode 2?

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer;3921905;
    Where is the thread for the Tyler guy who got eliminated in the 2nd ceremony with a forehead injury? I can't find the thread on FORT, and ABC doesn't have any of the 3 Tyler's getting elimated in 2nd ceremony...
    Have I mixed up a name? Wasn't there a Tyler with a forehead mark that got sent home in Episode 2?
    Tyler V did leave in episode 2.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

old cow

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer;3921905;
    Yeah i wonder what happened to that guy's head. I dont really remember him having that right before the rose ceremony and then wham-O there it is. Then again, i dont really remember that guy at all

Quote Originally Posted by echo226;3921789;
    Ali's laugh/giggling drives me up the wall. Some of it is just filler anyway, so I too find it annoying.

As for Craig M., he is handsome in a Patrick Dempsey sort of way, but not too articulate. I kind of wanted her to keep him for a bit if only to see Weatherman's reaction.
    Yes at least he was entertaining. i can't say that about that horrible weatherman figure.
    It was hilarious his act of being weatherman's little brother.
    Boring episode except for Graig so I am sad she did not keep him.

Closed Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112