Closed Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast

Thread: 5/31 The Bachelorette Episode Two

Re: 5/31 The Bachelorette Episode Two

Quote Originally Posted by sonyab1974;3920458;
    ROFL! Well I call him McDreamy because he looks like Mcdreamy. You know, From Gray's anatomy. So, he looks like Patrick Dempsey.
    With the big fluffy hair, he kind of does. But, he looked more like Popeye at the end there. Not a good look, either way. He needs to tone down everything if he wants a quality woman.
    "Grammar is the bus that carries the words, without it they have to walk, and get very confused on the way." Unknown

"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by dougrayfan;3920490;
    With the big fluffy hair, he kind of does. But, he looked more like Popeye at the end there. Not a good look, either way. He needs to tone down everything if he wants a quality woman.
    Oh! You mean with the bloopers at the end! Rated Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! ROFL! Yes he did! ROFL! And yeah if he wants a quality woman he really should tone it down.

Quote Originally Posted by sonyab1974;3920458;
    ROFL! Well I call him McDreamy because he looks like Mcdreamy. You know, From Gray's anatomy. So, he looks like Patrick Dempsey.
    Oh. OK. Thanks. I thought you all meant McDreamy aka Patrick Dempsey. I just didn't see the resemblance beyond the thick head of hair.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3920516;
    Oh. OK. Thanks. I thought you all meant McDreamy aka Patrick Dempsey. I just didn't see the resemblance beyond the thick head of hair.
    ROFL! He does look a lot like him. But alas we can't make fun of him anymore cus he is gone. ROFL! Oh that's okay we still have Rated Rrrrrrrrrrrrr! ROFL!

Check out my reality! AZHotFlash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dannape;3919475;
    Let's see if i can show my age...does anyone remember the comedy show "wings" about the 2 brothers who were pilots?? Craig reminds me of Brian, the nutty crazy womanizing brother, but not as nice or not as cute.

I bet he's the one who they show later in the season coming back to get her...there's always one psycho, so they'll need to keep him around for a while, for ratings of course.

Hey.. my 1st cousin once removed was one of the creator's of that show! (I finally went and bought the series)
    Wasting away another summer...

Last night was boring, hair-dude and weatherman were the only entertaining part and hair-dude (Craig??) was a big jack_$$ not sorry to see him go. I try each season, I really do, to NOT get spoiled. Gave in last night when I was bored and, well, you know how it goes, you find out what the wise Forters went and learned. . . . . . .

The only season I wasn't spoiled was Dr. Andy's, I was interested the entire time (AND Forters weren't quite as creative then as they are now in finding out info). Gotta hand it to those of you who spoil, you're very good.

So, now that I believe I know-I did try just to read comments about particular guys, but the spoils snuck in-I think I can sit back and watch it with a jaundiced eye, and maybe get a surprise now and then.
    Last edited by dougrayfan; 06-01-2010 at 10:58 PM. Reason: Spelling
    "Grammar is the bus that carries the words, without it they have to walk, and get very confused on the way." Unknown

"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln

I've realized I can only watch this show is bits and pieces. It will take me at least a week to watch the entire episode. Ali makes me crazy with her giggling and her glaring. I've figured out with her that she is all charm and lightness when things are going her way, but when something happens that she doesn't plan on or like, look out. That's when the glares come out and she does not look pleasant at all.

I do like her in colours, so was happy to see her in yellow at the beginning of the episode. I wish I could like her, I really do, but she is the least interesting and most annoying Bachelorette I've watched, and that is saying something considering we've seen She-who-must-not-be-named and Deaaaannnna in past starring roles.

Frank needs to put the Red Bull down and step away. That's as far as I've made it in this episode. Hope to watch a bit more tonight. I guess it will depend on how much I can take in one sitting. Why do I continue with this? I think it's so I can come here and read all of FORTs interesting comments. They put the show to shame.

old cow

I'm glad people are pointing out Ali's laugh, it is really getting irritating. It was kinda cute the first episode but wow its already starting to become annoying--i hope its still nerves.

I like the 1-on-1 date with Peculiar Jesse. He seems like a fun dude but I dont think he'll be in the final 2.

And i know Craig bothered alot of people but i still think he was kinda kute and i LOVED the suit he was wearing at the rose ceremony. You dont really see the vest along with the tie and jacket so it was really classy to sport that. Yeah i know its the ONLY classy thing he did......

I haven't really noticed the giggle.
    Compared to "yawrrrr breakin' mahhh harrrt" it's fine with me!!
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by raisinthesun;3921255;
    I'm glad people are pointing out Ali's laugh, it is really getting irritating. It was kinda cute the first episode but wow its already starting to become annoying--i hope its still nerves.

I like the 1-on-1 date with Peculiar Jesse. He seems like a fun dude but I dont think he'll be in the final 2.

And i know Craig bothered alot of people but i still think he was kinda kute and i LOVED the suit he was wearing at the rose ceremony. You dont really see the vest along with the tie and jacket so it was really classy to sport that. Yeah i know its the ONLY classy thing he did......

Ali's laugh/giggling drives me up the wall. Some of it is just filler anyway, so I too find it annoying.

As for Craig M., he is handsome in a Patrick Dempsey sort of way, but not too articulate. I kind of wanted her to keep him for a bit if only to see Weatherman's reaction.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Closed Thread