Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Justin - no spoilers

FORT Fogey

Re: Justin - no spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by TLynnMartin;3927397;
    He is one of the best looking here and the guys are purely jealous. They were so mean last night, I was glad she kept him around.
    I sort of agree with that. The guys are jealous. I wouldn't say they are just jealous though. He probably is there for exposure. They all are though! Kacey and Ty looked like idiots. They are obsessed with Justin. At the end of the day, I don't think Justin or Ty or Kacey will end up with Ali but we will all remember Justin and isn't that the point?

I guess I'm missing something (Blame the editors!), but I just don't understand why the guys all gang up on Justin. They keep saying they see a different side of Justin than Ali sees, but I wish JUST ONCE that one of them would say specifically WHAT they're seeing. Because I'm getting really bored with all the empty accusations. Who knows if Justin an a-hole or not? But I can see a few others in the crowd who are, for SURE.

Kudos to him for walking 8 miles roundtrip on crutches to see the girl.

Although I can see she's not much of a prize... When Roberto was ragging on Justin, she should've just said "Let's focus on us you hot animal." But she's just too much of a trouble-instigator to do that. She pretended to be surprised that Justin hadn't told the guys about his hike, but the fact is SHE was the one who was spilling the news the way someone spills gossip... she was talkin' smack and then tried to pretend she didn't sell him out.

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer;3928284;
    I guess I'm missing something (Blame the editors!), but I just don't understand why the guys all gang up on Justin. They keep saying they see a different side of Justin than Ali sees, but I wish JUST ONCE that one of them would say specifically WHAT they're seeing. Because I'm getting really bored with all the empty accusations. Who knows if Justin an a-hole or not? But I can see a few others in the crowd who are, for SURE.

Kudos to him for walking 8 miles roundtrip on crutches to see the girl.

Although I can see she's not much of a prize... When Roberto was ragging on Justin, she should've just said "Let's focus on us you hot animal." But she's just too much of a trouble-instigator to do that. She pretended to be surprised that Justin hadn't told the guys about his hike, but the fact is SHE was the one who was spilling the news the way someone spills gossip... she was talkin' smack and then tried to pretend she didn't sell him out.
    I agree with every single thing you said. I see a lot of guys who come across as bigger idiots than they seem to accuse him of being. He probably is a jerk, but they definitely aren't showing themselves in any better light.

Justin is playing the speed dating the best so far. It is alienating the other men like Vienna did. But he doesn't come back and tell them how great the date was. However his crying is not cool - man up Justin - be proud that you care about her and are willing to do whatever it takes. There is no shame in this behavior. You have impressed Ali and she like's you. I'm thinking at this point you just might be 'The One'.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

Justin is as phoney as a $3 bill. During his PI last episode, at about 1:40:00 mark, he was desperately trying to fight off laughter while "wiping away a tear". He barely pulled it off, however. I can see that as an entertainment wrestler, he's probably loving being on this show. It's fun and easy for him.

I also know this is a fact because everytime I post this info on the alphabet board, it gets zapped - so it must be true, right?
    "When a Man wants you,
    Nothing can keep him away;
    When a Man doesn't want you;
    Nothing can make him stay" -- Oprah Winfrey

I agree with you! The bullies making fun of Justin are the ones ultimately looking like the idiots. Jealousy has much to do with their actions. Justin's only downfall was that he didn't open up and share every single detail about his career, past life or much else with the nosey other guys. Where is it written that one must devulge everything about themselves?

I like Justin...despite what the other guys think of him. Just the fact that he was targeted from day one tells me that the others feel threatened by him, even before finding out his true life details. They all picked him during the first airing of the show as someone they wanted out.

He's handsome, has proven to be a contender, and has taken extreme measures to he noticed by Ali by hobbling up to her mansion on crutches to get her attention...(which wasn't easy)...He may not be the ideal match for her, but he runs circles around some of these other jokers.

NVKitty

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;3927857;
    I sort of agree with that. The guys are jealous. I wouldn't say they are just jealous though. He probably is there for exposure. They all are though! Kacey and Ty looked like idiots. They are obsessed with Justin. At the end of the day, I don't think Justin or Ty or Kacey will end up with Ali but we will all remember Justin and isn't that the point?

Fireflyer, you hit the nail on the head! I feel exactly the same about Ali selling Justin out, and pretending she didn't know that the other guys had no idea he hobbled his way up to her mansion on crutches.

She is a trouble maker, much like she was during Jake's season. She relentlessly talked smack to Jake and all the other Bachelorettes about Vienna. And here she is again, instigating trouble for Justin, as if he doesn't already have his hands full enough in dealing with all the bullies in the house.

NVKitty

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer;3928284;

The fat ugly guys in the house are just mad that Justin is way hotter than them.

However, they are right about one thing - Justin is a scumbag, liar, cheater, womanizer and player, he has multiple women back home; he is only on this TV show looking for fame and to expand his business, not for love, which isn't cool.

Then again...how many of them are?

Quote Originally Posted by Ana82;3938177;
    The fat ugly guys in the house are just mad that Justin is way hotter than them.

However, they are right about one thing - Justin is a scumbag, liar, cheater, womanizer and player, he has multiple women back home; he is only on this TV show looking for fame and to expand his business, not for love, which isn't cool.

Then again...how many of them are?
    I agree.. Beauty is only skin deep. I'm sure Justin will show his true colors eventually. Remember you can't choose a book just by looking at it's covers.
    The Bachelorette: Ali Fedotowsky

Quote Originally Posted by Ana82;3938177;
    Justin is a scumbag, liar, cheater, womanizer and player, he has multiple women back home; he is only on this TV show looking for fame and to expand his business, not for love, which isn't cool.
    So in other words he's Rated F for Fake!
    Last edited by Jackieblue824; 06-21-2010 at 11:43 AM.
    The Bachelorette: Ali Fedotowsky

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast