Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ty- no spoilers

Re: Ty- no spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by raisinthesun;3925988;
    I've wondered the same thing myself...why isnt he getting more attention. He's handsome and seems to be a good guy. My only worry with Ty is this, how long has it been since his divorce? I could have sworn I hear him say (or read somewhere) that he's only been divorced a few months. He did say the divorce was decent enuff but I still worry if he isnt rushing into a relationship too quickly...

Of course this is a reality dating tv show so worrying about rushing into another relationship after a divorce is kinda passe'.
    It's the classic the divorce was final just a few months ago but they were seperated for a year or more before it was final. I don't know any details with Ty's divorce but aren't all divorces like that?

I like Ty and his accent reminds me of my southern roots. He's a gentleman with Ali and his singing isn't bad either. Ty is however one to stir the pot with the other men. It was he who decided they should confront Justin about his stealing time with Ali by walking to her mansion.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

There's a shorts video on the alphabet website for the Bachelorette. It's called "A Second Chance at Love". At 28 seconds, Ty comes sliding into the room in only his underwear, socks, and a white shirt exactly like Tom Cruise in "Risky Business". Except Ty is carrying a guitar! It's look fun, I'm excited to see how that clip fits into the context of the show.

There's a video of Ty singing "Livin in the Moment" on youtube. It's the one he was singing to Ali at the calendar shoot. It's a beautiful song.

I really like him. Seems smart, nice, and genuine plus he's cute. lol

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;3945443;
    Who would have thought being country boy would give you an edge in Iceland. Way to go Ty!
    Plug the hole! :nono

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;3945443;
    He fits in with the group and seems to have no problems. I like him too.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

I didn't like Ty in Episode 6. Re-watch the footage... he skirted all of Ali's questions. He laid it on thick but avoided answering directly, in the way that people do when they know the real answer wouldn't be liked so they tweak their communication. Essentially he told her they got divorced because he wanted a traditional wife. But he twisted and flavored it in such a way that Ali didn't seem to mind. What on earth!?!?!

I did NOT like Ty after that evasive conversation. And so his guitar-singing at the end of Episode 6 left me unfeeling. He looked like he was in physical pain singing it. Fake grimace to match the fake conversation.

Next!

Too bad Ali falls for flakes.

That 2:1 date was awful.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

I'll take Ty in his boxers and white shirt ANY DAY!!!!!

FORT sun

I liked Ty. Now days, alot of households could never afford a "traditional" wife. No these days, wives are homemakers, mothers, cooks, cleaners and the bread winners, volunteers...well, just everything. He didn't seem interested in a reality star wife, either. I am still wondering who the next bachelor will be.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast