Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Kirk - no spoilers

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Kirk - no spoilers

Kirk

Hometown: Green Bay, WI

Resides in: Madison, WI

What he considers his three best attributes: Honesty, ambition and persistence.

His favorite book: It's Not About the Bike: My Journey Back to Life by Lance Armstrong

Most outrageous thing he's ever done: Flew to Las Vegas for a week-end getaway with someone he met for the first time a week prior.

Greatest achievement to date: Achieving All-American Status in the 1500M run, collegiately.

Tattoo Count: 1
    Wake up and be awesome

Re: Kirk - no spoilers

I love Kirk. He is the sweetest of the bunch. He seems very outgoing and had no problem starting up a conversation with Ali. I loved the scrapbook he made for her but especially loved the way he responded to the guys about it.

I can't wait to watch him with Ali.

Okay, I admit that I am biased being that he is a fellow Wisconsinite and went to college with my brother where they did track together. But he is one of my favorites. He just seems like such a great guy. I look forward to seeing him spend more time with Ali.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

i like Kirk! I think he's really cute and just seems real and sweet Good man!
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl;3915192;
    Okay, I admit that I am biased being that he is a fellow Wisconsinite and went to college with my brother where they did track together. But he is one of my favorites. He just seems like such a great guy. I look forward to seeing him spend more time with Ali.
    Biased or not - assuming Kirk is the real deal as he seems to be Ali will go for him in a big way. He's in my top two. Go Kirk!
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

I missed the conversation where he told Ali he made a scrapbook for her. But when he was talking to the guys about it, I had flashbacks of somebody's "vision board" in a previous season. And also the "future scrapbook" Kate Hudson made of their kids in "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days". LOL hope it wasn't that kind of a scrapbook!

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPSU;3914952;

His favorite book: It's Not About the Bike: My Journey Back to Life by Lance Armstrong
    Ha! I've never seen anybody else who looks more like Lance Armstrong than him!
    "A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment." -- Jane Austen

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer;3919155;
    I missed the conversation where he told Ali he made a scrapbook for her. But when he was talking to the guys about it, I had flashbacks of somebody's "vision board" in a previous season. And also the "future scrapbook" Kate Hudson made of their kids in "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days". LOL hope it wasn't that kind of a scrapbook!
    It was a scrapbook of his life...his parents, siblings, things he is into, etc....
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3915720;
    i like Kirk! I think he's really cute and just seems real and sweet Good man!
    I like him too. Could he be this season's Reid??

Quote Originally Posted by BTW;3920726;
    I like him too. Could he be this season's Reid??
    I think there is a great chance of that. Kirk is very good looking, seems intellegent but lacks Reid's quirkyness which I though was his greatest appeal. Kirk will turn out to be just a really nice regular guy IMHO. He seems to be a great F3 type kind of guy that everyone will love.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast