Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Kirk - no spoilers

FORT Fogey

Re: Kirk - no spoilers

Kirk's too good for this show too.. sighh.. with his scrapbook and how inspirational he is through his life ordeals. He too deserves better and can do better

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Misshyper2;4022580;
    Met this guy last night he moved to twin cities lives like two blocks away He is sweet guy, there were a lot of girls around him he looked so happy and said He is happy for Ali and Roberto. He also said he wasn't in love with Ali but Liked her.
    what is twin cities live? Two blocks away from where?

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;4029418;
    what is twin cities live? Two blocks away from where?
    Kirk moved to Minneapolis. A girl I know took a picture with him in a bar on Saturday.

I've been watching the season again and I'd like to say I've changed my mind, I think Kirk would be a better bachelor than I originally thought. (I'll admit I mainly paid attention to Roberto and Chris since we knew they were F2.) He had me in stitches trying on all those sweaters in Iceland and he was pretty funny throughout. Ali also said in an interview that she was surprised how early in the process she and Kirk were able to have the right kind of conversations. So maybe he doesn't have a great track record with long-lasting relationships but that isn't really the point of the show, it's a nice goal but not the point. So to the Kirk fans and his friends reading this thread, I think he's a good guy and hope he's the Bach if Chris says no (but I think Chris will say yes, after his lawyer works over the contract).

Quote Originally Posted by terabithia;4034181;
    I've been watching the season again and I'd like to say I've changed my mind, I think Kirk would be a better bachelor than I originally thought. (I'll admit I mainly paid attention to Roberto and Chris since we knew they were F2.) He had me in stitches trying on all those sweaters in Iceland and he was pretty funny throughout. Ali also said in an interview that she was surprised how early in the process she and Kirk were able to have the right kind of conversations. So maybe he doesn't have a great track record with long-lasting relationships but that isn't really the point of the show, it's a nice goal but not the point. So to the Kirk fans and his friends reading this thread, I think he's a good guy and hope he's the Bach if Chris says no (but I think Chris will say yes, after his lawyer works over the contract).
    I have been rewatching the show again also, the episode in New york Kirk was so sweet taking care of Ali and he really seems sincere and puts his heart out there. I still hope Chris is the Bachelor, but is he wasn´t then my second choice would also be Kirky!

I watched the Turkish oil wresting date last night and his description of those wrestlers is hilarious. He is really seems like a great guy. I never paid much attention due to the whole Roberto thing. I missed a lot fast forwarding on the DVR this season. Now going back and re-watching. So pathetic. lol.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jrok43;4033483;
    Kirk moved to Minneapolis. A girl I know took a picture with him in a bar on Saturday.
    Thanks! I live in Mpls...so maybe I'll get lucky and cross paths with him!

FYI...Kirk is going to be on the Murphy in the morning show this morning on WIXX 101, the audio is not posted yet.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345