Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Kirk - no spoilers

Re: Kirk - no spoilers

Yeah, Kirk's little sister is adorable.

I read on people.com that Kirk is starting to date Jessie S (from Jake's season)? I don't know what to really make from it. He's supposedly going to Canada to visit her this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4001748;
    Yeah, Kirk's little sister is adorable.

I read on people.com that Kirk is starting to date Jessie S (from Jake's season)? I don't know what to really make from it. He's supposedly going to Canada to visit her this weekend.
    In reply to your post in the other thread.....I don't think him dating Jessie is too much of a surprise. I just think he could do a little better than her.

Quote Originally Posted by Erinn_123;4001766;
    In reply to your post in the other thread.....I don't think him dating Jessie is too much of a surprise. I just think he could do a little better than her.
    I do too, but I think it's just that his ego is bruised and now a very attractive lady is interested in him.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4002464;
    I do too, but I think it's just that his ego is bruised and now a very attractive lady is interested in him.
    About Kirk dating Jesse, is your opinion based on the edit she received as a bachelorette? I find her to be very interesting and quite different than I expected while following her on FB after the show. I think it could be a good match myself.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

Met this guy last night he moved to twin cities lives like two blocks away He is sweet guy, there were a lot of girls around him he looked so happy and said He is happy for Ali and Roberto. He also said he wasn't in love with Ali but Liked her.
    Team Roberto

Quote Originally Posted by Misshyper2;4022580;
    Met this guy last night he moved to twin cities lives like two blocks away He is sweet guy, there were a lot of girls around him he looked so happy and said He is happy for Ali and Roberto. He also said he wasn't in love with Ali but Liked her.
    How cool! Thanks for the info! He's probably the next Bach so it's nice to hear he's a good egg and happy for A/R
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4022584;
    How cool! Thanks for the info! He's probably the next Bach so it's nice to hear he's a good egg and happy for A/R
    I'm so torn. I didn't think Chris would do it, and now it looks like he will. But that means we lose Kirk! I hope they can find something for him so we'll get to see him again. I think his personality, and especially his humor, would have been fun to watch. Of course, there is also his charming good looks!
    Stay tuned for "Dancing with the Dancers"!

Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom;4026106;
    Of course, there is also his charming good looks!
    I'm a little confused how they got Bart Conner on the show in the first place. Isn't he still married to Nadia Comaneci? And they lied about his age? Not cool.

I just watched the Lion King date and thought it was sweet how Kirky steered Ali to bed and tucked her in. Not so sure about going in for the kiss but whatever, won't hold it against him. I'm not convinced he could be a compelling lead but hell, I'd watch him give it a try. They're gunning for Chris though and a part of me hopes he accepts. Kirk is probably sending him emails, "Don't do it bro, don't do it!"

Quote Originally Posted by terabithia;4026505;
    I'm a little confused how they got Bart Conner on the show in the first place. Isn't he still married to Nadia Comaneci? And they lied about his age? Not cool.

I just watched the Lion King date and thought it was sweet how Kirky steered Ali to bed and tucked her in. Not so sure about going in for the kiss but whatever, won't hold it against him. I'm not convinced he could be a compelling lead but hell, I'd watch him give it a try. They're gunning for Chris though and a part of me hopes he accepts. Kirk is probably sending him emails, "Don't do it bro, don't do it!"
    LOL! He does resemble Bart a bit, doesn't he? I think he'd definitely be a compelling lead. Just listen to his comments along the way. He's so much fun! And the scene with Ali in the bed during the music video filming. . .

I think it's a moot point now though. It will be Chris. I won't mind that either!
    Stay tuned for "Dancing with the Dancers"!

Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom;4026643;
    I think he'd definitely be a compelling lead. Just listen to his comments along the way. He's so much fun! And the scene with Ali in the bed during the music video filming. . .

I think it's a moot point now though. It will be Chris. I won't mind that either!
    Kirk's a sweetie. I'd like to see him as the Bach although I'd pick Chris over Kirk. It's kind of sad that it seems like just one of the runners' up gets just that one chance after the show they were on just aired -- like we wouldn't remember if they pick a Bach or Bach'ette from a few shows back or something so Chris could be the Bach this time and then Kirk the next if he was still interested.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast