Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Kirk - no spoilers

Re: Kirk - no spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by sando;3934506;
    I think Kirk looks like Prince William (England), does anyone else? I also see the Lance Armstrong resemblance. He sure was trying to edge his way into Ali's bed last night when he took her to her room because she was sick. He kept inching his way in. She certainly spread her germs around a lot during last night's show. I think she kissed 4 guys, and it will be interesting to see if any of them are sick in next weeks show. Maybe it will be the guy who ends up to be F1, since she may have kissed him the most!
    OK so whoever is sickest the soonest is F1 - right. Nice - we now have figured the whole season out in just one episode.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

Who is John Galt?

He is still my favorite and even more so after the last episode. Top three?

FORT sun

Mold can certainly do all those things to Kirk. He might be prone to fungal infections from now on. could be. Sometimes, it is so bad the fungus balls have to be surgically removed from the sinus, and black mold cleaned out. It is confusing for a long time to know what is attacking your system to make all these symptoms.

FORT Fogey

I could smell mold as soon as I walked into an apartment that I was considering moving into. So I didn't move into that apartment. I couldn't see any mold, but I could smell it. Kirk mentioned multiple mold overgrowths. He must have smelled the mold.

I couldn't make any sense at all of Kirk's big reveal. I understand that it was a big deal for him when he felt so sick, but that was then, this is now. Why did he say he's so glad Ali accepted it? What is there to accept?

I heard one little of something that he was maybe trying to tell her, but I don't even know if I can say it on this forum. He was talking about nerve damage, and then referencing parts of his body and going lower and lower on his torso... and then shortly after that he said he was so glad Ali accepted it. Is he alluding to some kind of damage to his reproductive system, or performance, etc? I guess that's none of my business. But Kirk's being afraid to tell Ali that he used to live in a house with mold makes ZERO sense to me.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer;3947044;
    I couldn't make any sense at all of Kirk's big reveal. I understand that it was a big deal for him when he felt so sick, but that was then, this is now. Why did he say he's so glad Ali accepted it? What is there to accept?

I heard one little of something that he was maybe trying to tell her, but I don't even know if I can say it on this forum. He was talking about nerve damage, and then referencing parts of his body and going lower and lower on his torso... and then shortly after that he said he was so glad Ali accepted it. Is he alluding to some kind of damage to his reproductive system, or performance, etc? I guess that's none of my business. But Kirk's being afraid to tell Ali that he used to live in a house with mold makes ZERO sense to me.
    This was an important situation in his life, and in the event that she selected him to go really far - maybe all the way - she needed to have been made aware of this information about him. He was just covering the bases, I thought.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

I guess. But I still don't see why he was so relieved she accepted him for his previous mold poisoning. There had to have been more to the story, because it isn't logical to worry that a girl won't accept your past exposure to mold/asbestos.

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer;3956386;
    I guess. But I still don't see why he was so relieved she accepted him for his previous mold poisoning. There had to have been more to the story, because it isn't logical to worry that a girl won't accept your past exposure to mold/asbestos.
    Maybe a girl he dated made him feel different because he had mold poising?
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

FORT Fogey

Not to compare Kirk to a dog or anything....but I had a dog who inhaled fungus spores. They started to grow in his lungs. The vet said that the medication required to kill the fungus has to be extremely strong to kill the the fungus. In so doing, it could cause liver and kidney damage. So, even though the medication may kill the fungus, the dog may still die as a result of kidney or liver failure.

It really is a life or death predicament.

The fungus our dog inhaled (blastomycosis) is apparently common in the soil found by lakes. We live in MN - Land of 10,000 lakes. Apparently in the northern part of the state, several people have died from it - including an entire family that lived on a lake. The midwest and south centeral part of the country is known for it. Instances of it must be reported to the state (that's how dangerous it is).

All fungus is serious stuff. I support Kirk in his lawsuit.

Kirk's sister was BEAUTIFUL, just drop-dead gorgeous. It was kinda a weird family dynamic in both houses, but wow Kirk seems really emotionally healthy and I'm surprised that he's still single, considering the kind of peace and wisdom and mental healthiness he displays.

My favorite part of Kirk's date was the adoring step-sister. She watched Kirk with rapt attention. They all seemed to have very genuine hearts despite all the ecentricities. The stepmom seemed doped or a real bore, but everything else seemed humorously natural. I loved the taxidermy in the basement! I personally could never be one, but I find it totally acceptible that other people make their living that way. Kirk's dad was probably a real cutie in his day. I thought the advice he gave Ali about looking at the commonalities instead of just the short-term giddiness was GOOD advice.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast