Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Kirk - no spoilers

Who is John Galt?

Re: Kirk - no spoilers

This guy looks a lot like my husband did when he was young, so obviously I think this guy is hot. But he and Ali haven't spent much time together so it doesn't appear, at least at this point, that she is overly impressed. Hope that changes. He seems like a nice guy.

Still one of my favorites even though we haven't seen much of him. I hope we get to see more of him next week.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

I don't understand where the makeout session came from. I mean, I know it was in the music video script, but I was kinda grossed out that she hadn't kissed him at all, ever, on a personal level, and then while acting they just started kissing full-on after the scene was over. It was kinda like "I didn't like you enough to kiss you before now, but since I happen to be in bed with you and we're already kissing, I may as well just keep doing it."

It seemed kinda meaningless and empty. Maybe I just have seen enough conversation between them to realize if they have a true attraction of it was just an act of convenient lips, right place right time.

fureflyer it was in the script as you mentioned but if you like it why not go for it! It's just for fun and if you are enjoying kissing someone - well maybe men see this differently than women - I'll give you that. But the scenes later that day kissing were real. Kirk is a keeper IMHO.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3929712;
    fureflyer it was in the script as you mentioned but if you like it why not go for it! It's just for fun and if you are enjoying kissing someone - well maybe men see this differently than women - I'll give you that. But the scenes later that day kissing were real. Kirk is a keeper IMHO.
    I agree with you Kirk is a great guy!
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

I like Kirk and he's moved into my top 3. He seems like a great guy.

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3930602;
    I like Kirk and he's moved into my top 3. He seems like a great guy.
    I agree albean99. I can't wait to see him on a 1-on-1 date with Ali. Hopefully that happens soon. I certainly don't mind Kirk being on my tv screen.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

FORT sun

Kirk seemed to like that BNL's video scene he had with Ali. He took full advantage of that. I like him for being gutsy enough to wave off any smirks for making a scrapbook. Pictures are very telling sometimes. He seems to be ...easy to be around kind of guy.

FORT Newbie

I think Kirk looks like Prince William (England), does anyone else? I also see the Lance Armstrong resemblance. He sure was trying to edge his way into Ali's bed last night when he took her to her room because she was sick. He kept inching his way in. She certainly spread her germs around a lot during last night's show. I think she kissed 4 guys, and it will be interesting to see if any of them are sick in next weeks show. Maybe it will be the guy who ends up to be F1, since she may have kissed him the most!

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by sando;3934506;
    I think Kirk looks like Prince William (England), does anyone else? I also see the Lance Armstrong resemblance.
    Now that you mention it, I think he looks more like Prince Harry, also William. I don't see the Lance Armstrong resemblance so much.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast