Closed Thread
Page 8 of 76 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858 ... LastLast

Thread: Roberto - no spoilers

Who is John Galt?

Re: Roberto - no spoilers

Good-looking, charming, and smooth as silk. He appears to be a front runner. I agree with the astrological match-up in part, but have also found Cancer's to be too emotional and sensitive for Leo's sometimes abrasive and larger-than-life personality. Cancers also tend to be homebodies (although they do like to travel) and are not party people, whereas Leos love parties and love to be the center of attention. They attract women like flies and Cancer's can be jealous and possessive. So, I think the match is tenuous, unless Ali has a lot of air or fire in other aspects of her chart to balance the water, or Roberto has the softer, more sensitive elements of water and earth in his.

[EDIT] I thought Roberto's response to the opportunity to be on Broadway was so genuine and very sweet. He seems very natural, not like he's putting on an act (at least to me) and I think he's genuinely a good guy who is very good looking and not a jerk. Just can't figure out what he's doing on this show! I feel the same way about Chris. Maybe they gave Ali two really good guys in order to make up for the weatherman and crazy tattoo guy??

[EDIT]
    Last edited by Arielflies; 06-17-2010 at 11:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by needsalife;3938367;
    So what's with all this Chris love and Roberto....I won't say "hate" but I am very surprised at how it's all about Chris on these boards and poor Roberto doesn't get any love. (I guess I could have posted this on Chris's board but knew I'd be blasted; I'm hoping for cooler heads here on Roberto's board.) I really do want to understand, but please don't give me a unicorn and hearts-type answers. There's a lot of Roberto/Ali footage, but not much Chris/Ali footage to even judge.
    Yah I don't get all the Chris love either. He seems like a big oaf to me. I don't think Chris is attractive. His voice is interesting though and he seems like a decent person and Ali feels comfortable around him, probably because they grew up very close to one another so they have a locational "kinship".

Still, I don't get it. In a contest of Roberto vs Chris, Roberto would win (in my mind) by a landslide!

Quote Originally Posted by needsalife;3938367;
    So what's with all this Chris love and Roberto....I won't say "hate" but I am very surprised at how it's all about Chris on these boards and poor Roberto doesn't get any love. (I guess I could have posted this on Chris's board but knew I'd be blasted; I'm hoping for cooler heads here on Roberto's board.) I really do want to understand, but please don't give me a unicorn and hearts-type answers. There's a lot of Roberto/Ali footage, but not much Chris/Ali footage to even judge.
    I think it's just depends on who posts on the forum that makes it just seem that way?

[EDIT]
    Last edited by Arielflies; 06-18-2010 at 01:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3936874;
    Ali is a Cancer and Roberto a Leo
    Here's a compatibility writeup from an astrology website
    I thought Roberto's birthday was August 27th which makes him a Virgo?

The Lion King producer, when he had to pick the winner of the guys' stage tryouts.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3939035;
    I thought Roberto's birthday was August 27th which makes him a Virgo?
    I believe it is 8/17, but for the life of me I can't find the website where I saw it previously. I will keep looking.

ETA: Rockies website shows it as 8/27. Twins website does too. Sorry I got it wrong before!
    Last edited by SoftballMama; 06-19-2010 at 04:13 PM.

To me I think he's another Fake along with Justin, I hope they won't be the final 2..
    The Bachelorette: Ali Fedotowsky

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer;3938971;
    Yah I don't get all the Chris love either. He seems like a big oaf to me. I don't think Chris is attractive. His voice is interesting though and he seems like a decent person and Ali feels comfortable around him, probably because they grew up very close to one another so they have a locational "kinship".

Still, I don't get it. In a contest of Roberto vs Chris, Roberto would win (in my mind) by a landslide!
    I like Chris's deep voice and great sense of humor, and I like Roberto's good looks and laid-back demeanor.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

I like Roberto a lot. He seems like a very sweet guy.
    However, I did not like that he didn't try to bolster Ali's ego when she told him how hot he was.
    To me, if the like has any feelings for you, he's going to say how how hot / good looking you are. He's not going to respond, "I'm not that hot."
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Closed Thread