Closed Thread
Page 73 of 76 FirstFirst ... 236364656667686970717273747576 LastLast

Thread: Roberto - no spoilers

Re: Roberto - no spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;4040047;
    Trista's tweet to a followers question about Ali & Roberto as a couple & lovestory:

That's so sweet that they remind her of what she and Ryan have.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;4039828;
    JK even said that Roberto was the only one that got the tongue. Yes she was scared that he was too good to be true. In the end her heart wasn't going to let Roberto go, if Frank could have been a safe choice, which she really didn't believe because she said he scared her too. She couldn't tear herself from Roberto on their LCD, this is where she understood that Roberto really did love her, so Frank was just like the other guys, he had no chance either.
    Although I never saw it this way before, I totally agree with you now. In fact, I'll go one step further and say the question wasn't Roberto vs. Frank or Roberto vs. Chris but Roberto vs. Ali's insecurities. It was all about overcoming her fears that someone as great as Roberto could really not only exist but actually love her and not someone else. He was always the one she wanted but wasn't sure it was real or if it was just for the show. In fact, in one of the post-show interviews, she talks about how he's just as good to her as he was on the show. So obviously that's something that weighed on her even when she made the decision to choose him vs. Chris or no one.

This is a little o/t but I've been bored today so I've watched Jake's episodes 2 and 3. I really wonder if Roberto has seen these? I feel like he'd get a good laugh out of them. Does he have any idea his damsel in distress who needs his constant protection can act like this? It's hilarious how Ali acts, even picking on psycho Michelle.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4040107;
    Although I never saw it this way before, I totally agree with you now. In fact, I'll go one step further and say the question wasn't Roberto vs. Frank or Roberto vs. Chris but Roberto vs. Ali's insecurities. It was all about overcoming her fears that someone as great as Roberto could really not only exist but actually love her and not someone else. He was always the one she wanted but wasn't sure it was real or if it was just for the show. In fact, in one of the post-show interviews, she talks about how he's just as good to her as he was on the show. So obviously that's something that weighed on her even when she made the decision to choose him vs. Chris or no one.

This is a little o/t but I've been bored today so I've watched Jake's episodes 2 and 3. I really wonder if Roberto has seen these? I feel like he'd get a good laugh out of them. Does he have any idea his damsel in distress who needs his constant protection can act like this? It's hilarious how Ali acts, even picking on psycho Michelle.

I agree with you. This is what CH was talking about when he said we had to hear what was said during the FD epi. that would determine the end. He said it had nothing to do with Frank and Ali. What did she say at the RC, if she gave out a rose, that it was important that they accept it, that they choose her back. That was the ultimate risk, risking that he would indeed choose her back. Her insecurities was brought out throughout the whole show. I guess it's a good thing he didn't watch the show before coming on her show.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;4039828;
    JK even said that Roberto was the only one that got the tongue. Yes she was scared that he was too good to be true. In the end her heart wasn't going to let Roberto go, if Frank could have been a safe choice, which she really didn't believe because she said he scared her too. She couldn't tear herself from Roberto on their LCD, this is where she understood that Roberto really did love her, so Frank was just like the other guys, he had no chance either.
    I heard Jk mention this , but I don't know where he got it from, What episode or date was this, because I haven't seen any dates where the kissing was that intense. or maybe I just missed it.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4040107;

I think he saw how she can act when she took Justin to task! LOL!

I agree about it being Roberto vs. herself but if he is totally unlike anyone she's ever pictured herself with and ever met before I can see how she would keep questioning things. Now instead of protecting someone like Frank, she has someone to do the same for her.

Quote Originally Posted by JoLena;4040129;
    I heard Jk mention this , but I don't know where he got it from, What episode or date was this, because I haven't seen any dates where the kissing was that intense. or maybe I just missed it.

Portugal one, you have to look good, she try to hide it. After the MTP, you could see it good there. They didn't deny it, did they.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;4040047;
    Trista's tweet to a followers question about Ali & Roberto as a couple & lovestory:

Thanks for keeping us updated with the tweets, Nikki. For those of us who don't have an account, it's great to know. So nice of Trista to say that. From the polls I have seen, a majority of people believe they are the real deal and will make it. Join the happily convinced club, Trista!

Quote Originally Posted by BeReal;4040160;
    Thanks for keeping us updated with the tweets, Nikki. For those of us who don't have an account, it's great to know. So nice of Trista to say that. From the polls I have seen, a majority of people believe they are the real deal and will make it. Join the happily convinced club, Trista!
    I wonder how many of the people who voted they'll break up (or are fake) actually watched the show. (I'll admit it, if I didn't watch the show and I saw a poll on People or something I'd probably click "no chance" simply because it was a reality tv couple.) I know there are cynics out there who saw every episode, not saying it's clear to everyone... but the amount of support they have received surprises me. Such a blessing for them.

Of course that fan support comes with pressure and high expectations and an avalanche of unsolicited advice. I wish I had mod powers on their FB accounts so I could delete the stupid advice before they saw it (deemed stupid by me, of course!). hahahaha.

OK, who thinks Roberto spent all night watching ESPN and a guy movie? He's probably seen more chick movies in the last 3 months than he has in his entire life.

Ali's going to be teaming up with local Dress4 Success. This fits with the original business she wanted to start she mentioned on Bachelorette, except that was for young girls, I think. Here's her tweet without link:

AliFedotowsky : I had such a nice time at the Dressforsuccess charity event tonight. Excited to team up with their branch in San Diego!

If Ali didn't drive home to SD tonight, this will be her & Roberto's first night apart in the 2 weeks to the day since they have been able to be together full time out in public.

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;4040177;
    Ali's going to be teaming up with local Dress4 Success. This fits with the original business she wanted to start she mentioned on Bachelorette, except that was for young girls, I think. Here's her tweet without link:
    So cool! I wonder if that one was one of the job interviews she went on last week. Fantastic cause, glad to see her associated with something that is so important to helping women take control of their lives and get a fresh start.

She looks incredibly pretty in the gettyimages posted tonight.

Closed Thread