Closed Thread
Page 72 of 76 FirstFirst ... 22626364656667686970717273747576 LastLast

Thread: Roberto - no spoilers

Re: Roberto - no spoilers

Sanlee...your framed picture of Ali and Roberto is absolutely beautiful....you are so talented.

I love the framed pic, Sanlee!! Great job

Quote Originally Posted by mom2brieandbray;4039285;
    wow I love that framed photo, Is there away to make that in to an icon?
    Aww thanks so much for the sweet comments ya'll!

mom2brieandbray, how about this?

Originally Posted by BeReal
    Thanks for posting your thoughts, Laurenbk. I just watched episode/week 4 again yesterday and when Ali was getting her makeup and hair done for the photo shoot, she was asked about her guys. She said nice things about them but says she is "smitten" with Roberto. As much as I love this couple, I still maintained the opinion that Ali would have probably chosen Frank at the end if he didn't bail out. My reason for thinking this is because Frank was the easy choice and Roberto seemed too good to be true. Roberto fell in the fantasy category....the "I wish I can have him but I know I can't" category. She was afraid to trust her heart with Roberto until she had too. Thank God Frank left at that critical point! IMO, that's why she says on the LCD PI that she is baffled to think that Roberto can truly be HERS. I don't consider Roberto as default F1, but believe that fate helped her make the right choice. Also, I don't see the tabloids having any effect on them.

JK even said that Roberto was the only one that got the tongue. Yes she was scared that he was too good to be true. In the end her heart wasn't going to let Roberto go, if Frank could have been a safe choice, which she really didn't believe because she said he scared her too. She couldn't tear herself from Roberto on their LCD, this is where she understood that Roberto really did love her, so Frank was just like the other guys, he had no chance either.

thank you for sharing the aliberto frame sanlee, love the colors!

FORT Newbie

I have been a lurker all season. I am a Roberto fan and predicted that he would get the final rose. I too think that Ali and Roberto will have a long relationship..not going to make a bet on marriage but I would give it better than 50/50
    As far as the In-Touch Article....I Googled it..it really said nothing. "He can be sweet , but a jerk at times"...well this describes a good bit of the population, including myself at times. "He likes to get into girls pants"..well...as long as he did not lead them on, was intentionally cruel or misleading..well..he describes many young men. "He would never marry her because of her looks"...come on..they were grasping at straws on this one. "He is a traditional guy"..well yeah, I think that came across. That does not mean that he carries a club. it does mean he has manners and appears to respect women.
    Lets face it, most men with a sales career that is based on selling a variety of insurance products (and developing a client base) do not pack up their bags and move across country without good case, such as being in love with the right woman.
    Finally, a man can be dating Miss 100% Right and if he is not ready to get married, it will not happen. A man , usually in his mid to late 20's usually is getting closer to settling down, and when he does find his "soul mate", will often settle down quite quickly. I know this from both observation and personal experience
    IMOHO

Re: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

Super cute video from youtube, sorry mods if this shouldn't be posted feel free to delete

YouTube - Ali Fedotowsky & Roberto Martinez' ? LoveForever

Trista's tweet to a followers question about Ali & Roberto as a couple & lovestory:

TristaSutter: Love them! Think they're the real deal! Reminded me of my fairy tale. RT @Marty2634 @tristasutter What do u think of Ali & Roberto as cpl?

I posted this in the media thread but figured it wouldn't hurt to post it here as well for those who would like to see it.. CUTEEEE video of Aliberto from youtube

sorry mods if this doesn't belong here, feel free to delete

Quote Originally Posted by carriealexander;4040051;
    I posted this in the media thread but figured it wouldn't hurt to post it here as well for those who would like to see it.. CUTEEEE video of Aliberto from youtube

sorry mods if this doesn't belong here, feel free to delete
    Thanks Sanlee for my new avi.......
    "Love Never Fails"

Closed Thread