Closed Thread
Page 70 of 76 FirstFirst ... 206061626364656667686970717273747576 LastLast

Thread: Roberto - no spoilers

Re: Roberto - no spoilers

wow I love that framed photo, Is there away to make that in to an icon?
    I am on team Love

Wonderful job sanlee, it came out great!!
    TEAM ALBERT-O!!!!!

"The one who loves the least, controls the relationship"-R.A.

I can't see, but is Ali going to LA today? Anyone know what for? I can't see the twitters.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4039334;
    I can't see, but is Ali going to LA today? Anyone know what for? I can't see the twitters.
    A Dress for Success event, hosted by her bestie Jennifer Love Hewitt.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4039334;
    She just tweeted and said she dreaded the drive all the way to LA but it is so worth it for a worthy cause. " something to do with dressforsucess".

Love that she is having all these opportuniteis to attend and work with the charity events.

Thanks!

Here is info of the time and stuff for the event. From what I read, it's Jennifer Love Hewitt who set this event up.

Details:
    Please note that this event is SOLD OUT. Please consider making a donation to Dress for Success through this page. To be placed on the waiting list, send an email to: events@stylenetwork.com. You will be notified if you can be accommodated.

On Monday, August 16, 2010 The Style Network will host the second annual GIVE AND GET FETE benefiting Dress for Success Worldwide-West. The exclusive event will take place from 6pm – 10pm at a legendary West Hollywood private location (to be disclosed upon RSVP), and will feature Bobbi Brown make-up touch ups, manicures and eyebrow shaping.

Guests of the lavish event will also enjoy cocktails & hors d'oeuvres, silent auction, gifting suite and a parting bag of lavish goodies!
    The event is sold out!

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4039353;
    Thanks!

Here is info of the time and stuff for the event. From what I read, it's Jennifer Love Hewitt who set this event up.

The event is sold out!
    This sounds like sooo much fun!

I've been a lurker all season long & have really enjoyed reading everyone's posts! Just some random thoughts..

Big Roberto fan from very beginning.. I think more than any other Bachelorette, Ali wore her emotions on her sleeve. She said it herself. It was mostly clear to me who she was going to keep around every week. She was most affectionate with Roberto and always so excited to be with him.. it was obvious she was smitten - and I kept thinking surely it's the edit & they're going to throw us for a loop at the end.. but nope it was truly there the entire time for us to see!

I read that a producer said it was always Roberto - and all the guys pretty much suspected it. I tend to wonder if this is why Frank left & went back to his old girlfriend. He was just so gung-ho at the beginning & I think he was really falling for Ali but so insecure that it freaked him out early on & that's why he wanted to leave - it may be that TPTB convinced him to stay and see if their relationship would grow, but he sensed he would not be F1 & didn't want to get his heart broken.

I am really pulling for these two but have to admit I was alittle concerned after seeing the In Touch article.. know it's a tabloid & unnamed sources blah blah - but what if it's true that he's a player? what 'player' wouldn't love all this new female attention & then question whether he's ready to settle? (ala Ed!) And hopefully he embraces Ali's professional drive, not wishing she were there w/ dinner on the table when he comes home from work. He seems to come from pretty traditional family structure...

Loved Cupcakes' video.. I heard Coldplay's "Yellow" the other day and made me think of Ali... wonder if she likes that song?

I read some fan twitter thing that Jennifer Love Hewitt was spotted in NY taping for Law & Order. So, I wonder who is the guest host?

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by laurenbk;4039359;
    I've been a lurker all season long & have really enjoyed reading everyone's posts! Just some random thoughts.. Big Roberto fan from very beginning.. I think more than any other Bachelorette, Ali wore her emotions on her sleeve. She said it herself. It was mostly clear to me who she was going to keep around every week. She was most affectionate with Roberto and always so excited to be with him.. it was obvious she was smitten - and I kept thinking surely it's the edit & they're going to throw us for a loop at the end.. but nope it was truly there the entire time for us to see! I read that a producer said it was always Roberto - and all the guys pretty much suspected it. I tend to wonder if this is why Frank left & went back to his old girlfriend. He was just so gung-ho at the beginning & I think he was really falling for Ali but so insecure that it freaked him out early on & that's why he wanted to leave - it may be that TPTB convinced him to stay and see if their relationship would grow, but he sensed he would not be F1 & didn't want to get his heart broken. I am really pulling for these two but have to admit I was alittle concerned after seeing the In Touch article.. know it's a tabloid & unnamed sources blah blah - but what if it's true that he's a player? what 'player' wouldn't love all this new female attention & then question whether he's ready to settle? (ala Ed!) And hopefully he embraces Ali's professional drive, not wishing she were there w/ dinner on the table when he comes home from work. He seems to come from pretty traditional family structure... Loved Cupcakes' video.. I heard Coldplay's "Yellow" the other day and made me think of Ali... wonder if she likes that song?
    Thanks for posting your thoughts, Laurenbk. I just watched episode/week 4 again yesterday and when Ali was getting her makeup and hair done for the photo shoot, she was asked about her guys. She said nice things about them but says she is "smitten" with Roberto. As much as I love this couple, I still maintained the opinion that Ali would have probably chosen Frank at the end if he didn't bail out. My reason for thinking this is because Frank was the easy choice and Roberto seemed too good to be true. Roberto fell in the fantasy category....the "I wish I can have him but I know I can't" category. She was afraid to trust her heart with Roberto until she had too. Thank God Frank left at that critical point! IMO, that's why she says on the LCD PI that she is baffled to think that Roberto can truly be HERS. I don't consider Roberto as default F1, but believe that fate helped her make the right choice. Also, I don't see the tabloids having any effect on them.

Closed Thread