Closed Thread
Page 7 of 76 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757 ... LastLast

Thread: Roberto - no spoilers

Re: Roberto - no spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;3936626;
    I was looking on Roberto's fan page on FB and I just had to post what someone wrote on there that had me rolling. Someone said "I want to climb up and down him like a little spider monkey". , I fell out when I read that. The power of Roberto!!!!!!!!!!!
    Me too, I'd like to climb up and down him, and even teach him a thing or two....oooo-la-la....

NVKitty

Ali is a Cancer and Roberto a Leo
    Here's a compatibility writeup from an astrology website

Cancer and Leo individuals have a very fragile ego, which tends to get hurt very easily. Even their heart is very soft and vulnerable and gets wounded very easily, especially by criticism and harsh words. They need appreciation, care and concern from the people they love and give double in return. Though both the individuals are quite different as far as their temperament is concerned, it does not have much adverse effect on their compatibility. Their love nest will be a warm, cozy one, in which they will glow with each other's warmth. The Lion wants to rule and the Crab will not mind it, as long as he is loved and cared for.

Infact, the Crab has no desire to lead. He is comfortable following the former, if his individuality is not disturbed. He will care for his partner, love him and pamper and the Lion will revel in the attention. A Leo was born to love, to romance and a Crab was born to be loved and protected. Their zodiac match is, thus, almost perfect. Both the individuals will lose themselves in each other and wouldn't need anyone else. The relationship is most likely to result in marriage and a home, full of kids, afterwards.

Cancer Woman and Leo Man
    A Leo man loves to spend his time as well as his love on someone who adores him and Cancer woman is one such person. He will make her feel secured, loved and protected. In turn, she will let him handle the reins and shower him with lots of attention and affection. He will feel flattered by her concern and will drown her in his passion. There will be no dearth of loyalty and commitment in this relationship. He will do anything to see her smile and she will go out of the way to make him feel admired.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3936874;
    WOW - after reading that - - has one been done with Chris L and Ali??

Quote Originally Posted by ajd66;3936881;
    WOW - after reading that - - has one been done with Chris L and Ali??
    I'll post one in Chris L's thread from the same website. I know there are FORTers who are very much into astrology so their assessement may be better than what any site can offer

Astrology? Granted, I read several of them...occasionally...but thank GOD I haven't taken any of the 1000's of advices they have given me to heart...I would have probably committed suicide 30 years ago and derailed my carreer opportunities by now..

PS....I walk under ladders whenever possible, and cross my own black cat's path daily.

NVKitty

@nvkitty

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3937011;
    Someone asked me if TPTB told Roberto sing to Ali and win the LK date. I said I don't think so. They do choose who gets what dates Ali goes on. Do they also pick the guy it will be with?
    I think the lead gives them a hint of who they would prefer to be picked, but it's up to the producers.

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3936874;

Where did you get Roberto birthday? If it's true, Roberto really was the Lion King !!

Roberto is a sweet guy, but he is way too smooth and suave for me to ever trust him.

FORT fan

So what's with all this Chris love and Roberto....I won't say "hate" but I am very surprised at how it's all about Chris on these boards and poor Roberto doesn't get any love. (I guess I could have posted this on Chris's board but knew I'd be blasted; I'm hoping for cooler heads here on Roberto's board.) I really do want to understand, but please don't give me a unicorn and hearts-type answers. There's a lot of Roberto/Ali footage, but not much Chris/Ali footage to even judge.

Closed Thread