Closed Thread
Page 67 of 76 FirstFirst ... 175758596061626364656667686970717273747576 LastLast

Thread: Roberto - no spoilers

Re: Roberto - no spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by LoveNeverFails;4037577;
    I forwarded your vid to Ali on twitter Emusha! Can't wait to see it! My phone isn't cooperating! Thanks for that. And thanks also cupcakes and sanlee for the great pics and info
    aww thanks for doing that LNF! and thanks everyone else for the encouraging comments so glad u enjoyed the video!
    Team Alibeartito

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4037253;
    hehehe did they hide away from the paps to hug and kiss hello after not seeing eachother all day??

also I just made my first fanvid ever lol it's not very good but i loved the bendita tu luz song and the moments that I caught watching the first episode I'd totally missed before the finale so I mixed them together you're welcome to check it out on youtube:

under
    Bendita Tu Luz Ali and Roberto
    by: bgfelasfit

thank you so much for this great vid....
    I really enjoyed it
    Thanks again

Ali tweeted that she and Roberto slept until 3 today! Sounds like me on my lazy days off of college.

AliFedotowsky:
    R and I slept til 3pm today. Who does that? I guess we needed it after the craziness of the past week or so.
    1 minute ago via web

FORT Fan

Out exploring San Diego and hopefully meeting new people with @StyleExpertLynz and @Roberto_M_Jr 2 minutes ago via web

FORT Fan

From Facebook:

Ali Fedotowsky - The Bachelorette Roberto and I slept until 3pm today. We seriously must have needed that sleep after a crazy 2 weeks. Now it's time for us to explore San Diego and hopefully meet new people
    55 minutes ago

Quote Originally Posted by restlessheart;4037889;
    From Facebook:

Ali Fedotowsky - The Bachelorette Roberto and I slept until 3pm today. We seriously must have needed that sleep after a crazy 2 weeks. Now it's time for us to explore San Diego and hopefully meet new people
    55 minutes ago
    It's good to see them going out in San Diego. This means new pics probably. At least I can hope!

FORT Fan

Haha, you know the paps are now searching for them.

Her friend Lindsey twittered where they were...can anyone figure it out? It looks like the southeast part of San Diego? I'm not sure.

FORT Newbie

It's a little north west of San Diego proper, in an area called Pacific Beach. Pacific Beach is one of the original beachy areas with lots of surfing and guys with ponytails. Very,very cool part of town with lots of character.

Quote Originally Posted by hkfbach;4038346;
    It's a little north west of San Diego proper, in an area called Pacific Beach. Pacific Beach is one of the original beachy areas with lots of surfing and guys with ponytails. Very,very cool part of town with lots of character.
    Thanks so much for the info!

Seems that Lindsey sure had fun according to her current twitter!

Closed Thread