Closed Thread
Page 66 of 76 FirstFirst ... 165657585960616263646566676869707172737475 ... LastLast

Thread: Roberto - no spoilers

FORT Fan

Re: Roberto - no spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4037253;
    hehehe did they hide away from the paps to hug and kiss hello after not seeing eachother all day??

also I just made my first fanvid ever lol it's not very good but i loved the bendita tu luz song and the moments that I caught watching the first episode I'd totally missed before the finale so I mixed them together you're welcome to check it out on youtube:

under
    Bendita Tu Luz Ali and Roberto
    by: bgfelasfit
    Thank you emusha. It was great. I love the English lylics along the video.

Thanks
    G

hehehe did they hide away from the paps to hug and kiss hello after not seeing eachother all day??

also I just made my first fanvid ever lol it's not very good but i loved the bendita tu luz song and the moments that I caught watching the first episode I'd totally missed before the finale so I mixed them together you're welcome to check it out on youtube:

under
    Very beautiful emusha! And the song is beautiful too! Good job on your first vid!
    By the way, I hadn't noticed before that last scene you put in the video of Ali looking towards Roberto over that other guy. (can't remember his name)
    Last edited by sanlee; 08-14-2010 at 02:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4037273;
    Very beautiful emusha! And the song is beautiful too! Good job on your first vid!
    By the way, I hadn't noticed before that last scene you put in the video of Ali looking towards Roberto over that other guy. (can't remember his name)
    Great job, emusha! It is so fun to see 'the early days' and the song is great. Thanks for the English translation, too!
    and thanks, Sanlee, for all the Avi's!

aww thanks guys so glad you enjoyed it. I looved seeing the amount of eye contact they had even that first night. I think roberto also mentioned looking into her eyes and being captivated in a PI in the following weeks and also told her dad he was a gonner once he made eyecontact with her so the song is soo fitting .
    Team Alibeartito

FORT Fanatic

under

Beautiful well done thank you.

FORT Fogey

under
    I know!! that was my favorite 2 photos!
    Loved your video btw!! beautiful!

I forwarded your vid to Ali on twitter Emusha! Can't wait to see it! My phone isn't cooperating! Thanks for that. And thanks also cupcakes and sanlee for the great pics and info

under
    Emusha, thank you so much, you did an awesome job! I loved that you added what they were saying to each other as well as the translation of the lyrics!

under
    I loved the video, thank you for sharing emusha!

under
    That was just 'amazing" Never realized how much they looked at each on that first night. Love, Love, Love it!!!!!!
    "Love Never Fails"

Closed Thread