Closed Thread
Page 61 of 76 FirstFirst ... 11515253545556575859606162636465666768697071 ... LastLast

Thread: Roberto - no spoilers

Re: Roberto - no spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4035315;
    I meant each other, teasing and being funny talking smack to each other.
    Yeah, that would be funny to see.

Here's another tweet:

@alifedotowsky do we have to live in CA to buy insurance from Roberto?

@lynfos I'm not sure. I'll ask him

FORT Newbie

I need help with a video of Roberto and Ali. The you tube music video with the Josh Radin song " When you find me" has a clip I cant place. I don't remember seeing it during any of the episodes. It is 19 sec into the video Ali is wearing black facing the camera and Roberto's back is to the camera. Does anyone know what episode it is from.

FORT Fan

From Ali:

Off to the 10th Annual Harold Pump Foundation Gala with @Roberto_M_Jr. Such an honor to support a good cause
    11 minutes ago via web

Quote Originally Posted by busymom1232000;4035700;
    I need help with a video of Roberto and Ali. The you tube music video with the Josh Radin song " When you find me" has a clip I cant place. I don't remember seeing it during any of the episodes. It is 19 sec into the video Ali is wearing black facing the camera and Roberto's back is to the camera. Does anyone know what episode it is from.
    That's from their greeting to each other at the NYC RC in Ep4. So interesting to look back on it now and note that even that early, she was comfortable enough reaching out both arms to him immediately and kissing him in front of all the other men.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

It's probably the scene they showed for 3sec of ALi greeting Roberto in NY at the rose ceremony. It was shown during time they showed kasey on balcony talking abouut his tatoo. It was the only time we saw them together at NY RC and was only for about 3sec.

Is it the part where they walk up to each other and hug? If so, that was from the pre-rose ceremony in like episode 4? Lion King episode, I think.

Yeah, Roberto will be very happy getting to meet Hank!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4035726;
    Is it the part where they walk up to each other and hug? If so, that was from the pre-rose ceremony in like episode 4? Lion King episode, I think.
    Thanks so much. I thought it might have been more of the editing room floor video. I confess I have re-watched some of the episodes and it is interesting to see when Roberto's PIs change from "I like this girl" to being "smitten". You can see it in his eyes. I truly hope the recent tabloid article is 100% lies.

Quote Originally Posted by busymom1232000;4035776;
    Thanks so much. I thought it might have been more of the editing room floor video. I confess I have re-watched some of the episodes and it is interesting to see when Roberto's PIs change from "I like this girl" to being "smitten". You can see it in his eyes. I truly hope the recent tabloid article is 100% lies.
    They are doing great and are going to a wonderful event tonight.

Just look at the pics of Ali in the news thread and that will tell you how she's doing.

Closed Thread