Closed Thread
Page 6 of 76 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656 ... LastLast

Thread: Roberto - no spoilers

Re: Roberto - no spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer;3929546;
    Hey that's an interesting fact...
    Wonder how many other seasons the winning couple had a 1-on-1 in Ep.3. Maybe you found the secret formula!

I was kinda disappointed in the Roberto/Ali date. It was fine, it was nice, but I didn't feel as much "surprising, undeniable appeal" between the two as what I saw with the Frank/Ali date. With Frank and Ali, they were both laughing and talking and touching the whole time, with complete ease and with sheer joy.

I guess I was expecting even GRANDER magic with Roberto. But when the Roberto/Ali date was shown, it was another flight (yawn), another daring activity (yawn), another dinner (yawn), and another makeout session (yawn). The conversation didn't flow a mile-a-minute like it does with Frank or With Chris. The laughter wasn't abounding. And what a disappointing first kiss -- can't imagine a bigger distraction from a kiss than 20 stories of fatal danger.

So I feel kinda discouraged (since I'm rooting for Roberto).

Well okay, I guess the giddy makeout session on the bed on the skyscraper kinda made up for the first part of the date -- definately a good time was had by all on the bed! But it seems so physical between the two of them, and not much personal connection-building...

P.S. Yes Roberto does have some obvious eyebrows
    That's how I feel about every show in general with this series.

Did anyone catch how Roberto pronounces his own name? I guess the only time to catch that on the show would have been the MTG.

Others on the show are saying "rah-bert-o" but I'm thinking "ro-bare-to", which would be my understanding of the pronunciation in Spanish and similar languages.

Just curious!
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

He said it your way. The others have American English dialects to contend with and who knows what is going to come out of their mouths sometimes.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I know this is bad but, all I've been thinking about since last night's show is Roberto's hairy legs,

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;3934211;
    I know this is bad but, all I've been thinking about since last night's show is Roberto's hairy legs,
    He is criminally hot. Seriously he is so gorgeous! I know Ali got flack for getting really flustered the first few episodes when talking to him but if he ever spoke to me, I'd probably just pass out.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

completely random but I seem to notice roberto drinks a lot of water - he has a drink container in his hand all the time and twice it was water one time in the cocktail at RC

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3934214;
    He is criminally hot. Seriously he is so gorgeous! I know Ali got flack for getting really flustered the first few episodes when talking to him but if he ever spoke to me, I'd probably just pass out.
    Roberto (notice how I rolled my r's!) = Ay, que Hombre guapo!

I really like Roberto. And obviously, so does Ali. He keeps getting chances to be with her one-on-one more and more...which indeed is increasing his chances of winning her over. The chemistry between them is billboard sized. He's very manly, and a take charge type of guy...which I find sexy! He's confident, charismatic and handsome as all get-up!

The others guys need to step up their game 10-fold if they hope to catch her attention. So far, Roberto is an in her face obvious front-runner.

NVKitty

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by NVKitty;3936463;
    I really like Roberto. And obviously, so does Ali. He keeps getting chances to be with her one-on-one more and more...which indeed is increasing his chances of winning her over. The chemistry between them is billboard sized. He's very manly, and a take charge type of guy...which I find sexy! He's confident, charismatic and handsome as all get-up!

The others guys need to step up their game 10-fold if they hope to catch her attention. So far, Roberto is an in her face obvious front-runner.

NVKitty
    Absolutely..Roberto appears to be a very "with it" guy, very charismatic, very mature, very protective..The kind of guy Ali needs for a hubby.

I was looking on Roberto's fan page on FB and I just had to post what someone wrote on there that had me rolling. Someone said "I want to climb up and down him like a little spider monkey". , I fell out when I read that. The power of Roberto!!!!!!!!!!!

Closed Thread