Closed Thread
Page 56 of 76 FirstFirst ... 6464748495051525354555657585960616263646566 ... LastLast

Thread: Roberto - no spoilers

FORT Fan

Re: Roberto - no spoilers

Ali has been replying to people on FB

The "I <3 Roberto" shoes:
    Thank you! I love those shoes My manager at FB gave them to me before I went on the Bachelorette. I promised her I would write in the name of the man I fell in love with!
    The cheers photo from lunch in SD:
    He definitely shared And it was soooo yummy!
    Future bambinos...
    Ha ha. We always talk about our future kiddos. What can't wait; however, we're in no rush. If that makes sense
    It was so worth it! We are truly blessed

Glad you found your Angelo

I just re-watched the video Ali's friends made for her (posted on Ali's facebook fan page, which google can bring to your life) and felt inspired to write down a small part of it. This is solid advice for everyone, not just someone going on The Bachelorette.

"You're looking for a partner, not a protector"

Lisa: "Whoever you end up with, Ali, you want it to be your partner through life, the person you share the good and the bad with. He should be your equal, not just someone who wants you on his arm and someone to take care of."

Mith: "And speaking from a guy's perspective, he should be comfortable enough as a man to let you take care of him, to let you challenge him, to let you guide him if he needs it. He shouldn't feel intimidated by that, he should cherish it. And I think, most importantly, he shouldn't ever be the cause of what brings you down in life or makes you feel less about yourself. When everything else is going wrong in life, your perfect partner will be the person that raises you up when you need it the most, that makes you feel great, that inspires you to be a better person. So hold out for that and don't settle for anything less."

Lisa: "And also important to note: if he's enough of a man to take you to see Bon Jovi sing in leather pants, well, that's a really good sign, trust me. Trust me."

-----

I think it's sweet to hear things that both Roberto and Ali say in interviews that echo some of the advice given in this video. That isn't a coincidence. I wonder when Ali showed Roberto this video? I feel that when Roberto viewed it for the first time all his fears about HER being "too good to be true" washed away.

I also think Mith and Roberto have similarities, like their eyes, I wonder if that helped her feel like she already knew Roberto in some way, made her feel at ease. Hmmmm. Just something to ponder. She said in interviews that she has married friends with amazing husbands and wondered if she would ever find someone who would love her that way, and there's no doubt she was referring to Mith in that statement!
    Last edited by terabithia; 08-12-2010 at 06:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;4034051;
    I think Ali saying she hasn't been asked is like Jason and Jake saying they weren't asked to be the bachelor when they already had signed the contract. I just want to know if Roberto is going to be doing some salsa on my tv screen.
    me too...I think Roberto could make it to the finals...and I would love to be able to watch him dance very week

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;4034162;
    I don't want Roberto with Lacey. Judges don't like her much and her fanbase and choreography aren't great. Cheryl would be ideal.

I like the Mark idea for Ali.
    I'm with you Chelsie, I think Mark for Ali and definitely Cheryl for Roberto, if Julianne were still on I would say Julianne but otherwise Cheryl.

I like Derrick and Julianne, or Maks and Karina.

Quote Originally Posted by restlessheart;4034367;
    Ali has been replying to people on FB

The "I <3 Roberto" shoes:

The cheers photo from lunch in SD:

Future bambinos...
    Yeah, it makes sense Ali.

Thanks for the update restlessheart.

Quote Originally Posted by terabithia;4034450;
    I just re-watched the video Ali's friends made for her (posted on Ali's facebook fan page, which google can bring to your life) and felt inspired to write down a small part of it. This is solid advice for everyone, not just someone going on The Bachelorette.

"You're looking for a partner, not a protector"

Lisa: "Whoever you end up with, Ali, you want it to be your partner through life, the person you share the good and the bad with. He should be your equal, not just someone who wants you on his arm and someone to take care of."

Mith: "And speaking from a guy's perspective, he should be comfortable enough as a man to let you take care of him, to let you challenge him, to let you guide him if he needs it. He shouldn't feel intimidated by that, he should cherish it. And I think, most importantly, he shouldn't ever be the cause of what brings you down in life or makes you feel less about yourself. When everything else is going wrong in life, your perfect partner will be the person that raises you up when you need it the most, that makes you feel great, that inspires you to be a better person. So hold out for that and don't settle for anything less."

Lisa: "And also important to note: if he's enough of a man to take you to see Bon Jovi sing in leather pants, well, that's a really good sign, trust me. Trust me."

-----

I think it's sweet to hear things that both Roberto and Ali say in interviews that echo some of the advice given in this video. That isn't a coincidence. I wonder when Ali showed Roberto this video? I feel that when Roberto viewed it for the first time all his fears about HER being "too good to be true" washed away.

I also think Mith and Roberto have similarities, like their eyes, I wonder if that helped her feel like she already knew Roberto in some way, made her feel at ease. Hmmmm. Just something to ponder. She said in interviews that she has married friends with amazing husbands and wondered if she would ever find someone who would love her that way, and there's no doubt she was referring to Mith in that statement!
    I agree - love this video & their advice to Ali - especially the bolded part above!

where are the photos from cheers? I couldn't find it on Ali's twitter page
    Team Alibeartito

FORT Fan

Any new news about our adorable couple? I am having serious Roberto withdrawal

I have rewatch all eps once and are on the second ep 2 again.

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4034664;
    where are the photos from cheers? I couldn't find it on Ali's twitter page
    emusha, they are on Ali's Facebook page, not Twitter. Don't worry, I did the same thing last night. Thought it was Twitter.

Closed Thread