Closed Thread
Page 55 of 76 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465 ... LastLast

Thread: Roberto - no spoilers

FORT Fogey

Re: Roberto - no spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;4034180;
    I like Lacey because I am a big SYTYCD fan and she was great on show. I just don't think judges like her as much as we do. lol
    Lacey is a rebel. She danced with Steve O (?) who they called Jacka** because of the stunts he pulls. Together the two of them pushed the limits.
    You're right that the judges appear to be short on tolerance with her at times.

Roberto is more conservative than a rebel. I don't think it would be a good idea to pair Roberto up with Lacey.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;4034203;
    [/B]

. That's exactly why I'm thinking they might try to pull that off. Can you imagine the drama? I think it would really up their ratings.
    It would be pretty fun. It would be one couple in love and another in hate. It's so evil you know ABC will want to do it.

My friend mentioned Anna and Jonathan because they are a happily married couple and they could play that up but if they can get Maks and Karina I think they would go with the drama. I think Beagle is an evil genuis. LOL
    Last edited by ChelsieFan; 08-11-2010 at 11:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;4034259;
    Lacey is a rebel. She danced with Steve O (?) who they called Jacka** because of the stunts he pulls. Together the two of them pushed the limits.
    You're right that the judges appear to be short on tolerance with her at times.

Roberto is more conservative than a rebel. I don't think it would be a good idea to pair Roberto up with Lacey.
    I don't think it's a good idea either. She needs a rebel. She'd be better off with The Situation who will do whatever for the drama and fun of it.

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;4034183;
    I could see that. I thought I read both wouldn't be on together but not sure if that is true or rumor. This is so diabolical on DWTS's part I could totally see it.
    I don't follow the show that much and I know who you are talking about.

I would love to see them out having fun. I guess we will find out soon.

Ali twittered that she's now just seeing which job is the best fit for her and the TV Guide interview didn't indicate that they were in even talks.

Wouldn't Roberto need to have an agent too?

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4034301;
    I don't follow the show that much and I know who you are talking about.

I would love to see them out having fun. I guess we will find out soon.

Ali twittered that she's now just seeing which job is the best fit for her and the TV Guide interview didn't indicate that they were in even talks.

Wouldn't Roberto need to have an agent too?
    They can't tell the truth even if they were asked and already under contract so I don't put much stock into that. I can also see why ABC would want one or both. I do think both were asked but I don't know if one, both, or neither will do it.

I know Mel didn't have an agent when asked and I don't think Roberto does either although perhaps Ali's would represent him too. I believe a woman from ABC named Diane handled things for Mel and still does. My guess is she would do the same for Roberto.

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

I'm trying to find the date on youtube where Ali and Roberto were all dressed up, but laying on a rooftop...can anyone help me??

Quote Originally Posted by ryanfan4vr;4034355;
    I'm trying to find the date on youtube where Ali and Roberto were all dressed up, but laying on a rooftop...can anyone help me??
    Their daredevil date in Ep3. Their first 1:1.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4034357;
    Their daredevil date in Ep3. Their first 1:1.
    Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by ryanfan4vr;4034355;
    search youtube under this:

Ali and Robertro Week 3 The Bachelorette Part 2

part 1 has beginning of the date. But, this part 2 is when they are laying down on the roof. codebear also has their date under darevevil date. The name is mispelled so look for it just as i typed it.

Thanks to you too nikkij!

Oh man, I just love those two!

I re-watched the Portugal date, as well, and I love the part where Roberto whispers, "I just can't stop kissing you!"

Closed Thread