Closed Thread
Page 54 of 76 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364 ... LastLast

Thread: Roberto - no spoilers

Re: Roberto - no spoilers

I don't want Roberto with Lacey. Judges don't like her much and her fanbase and choreography aren't great. Cheryl would be ideal.

I like the Mark idea for Ali.

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;4034162;
    I don't want Roberto with Lacey. Judges don't like her much and her fanbase and choreography aren't great. Cheryl would be ideal.

Is he the one that was with Kate last season?

I like Cheryl a LOT but I'm thinking maybe Mak and Karina?
    Sometimes nothing needs to be said........you just know there's a connection. Ali/Roberto.

FORT Fan

I love her choreo and she has a likable persona. Plus 50k followers on twitter to help out Roberto. Lol.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;4034168;
    Do we even know which pros are dancing this season? That might help. They aren't all cast every season.

Quote Originally Posted by restlessheart;4034172;
    I love her choreo and she has a likable persona. Plus 50k followers on twitter to help out Roberto. Lol.
    I like Lacey because I am a big SYTYCD fan and she was great on show. I just don't think judges like her as much as we do. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;4034168;
    I could see that. I thought I read both wouldn't be on together but not sure if that is true or rumor. This is so diabolical on DWTS's part I could totally see it.

Quote Originally Posted by restlessheart;4034174;
    Do we even know which pros are dancing this season? That might help. They aren't all cast every season.
    No, we don't. And you're right we don't know who will be on.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4034167;
    Is he the one that was with Kate last season?
    No. That was poor Tony. I don't think he will get someone from TB because he had Mel a few seasons back.
    Last edited by ChelsieFan; 08-11-2010 at 10:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;4034183;
    I could see that. I thought I read both wouldn't be on together but not sure if that is true or rumor. This is so diabolical on DWTS's part I could totally see it.

. That's exactly why I'm thinking they might try to pull that off. Can you imagine the drama? I think it would really up their ratings.
    Sometimes nothing needs to be said........you just know there's a connection. Ali/Roberto.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;4034203;
    [/B]

. That's exactly why I'm thinking they might try to pull that off. Can you imagine the drama? I think it would really up their ratings.
    It would be so fun! They'd trash talk and be super competitive and ridiculous but of course we'd get a lot of really sweet scenes with an overwhelmed Ali and a comforting/protective Roberto. I think fans would really like them, even people who are tired of Bach/Bettes invading their show would probably have fun watching these two attractive, in-love people compete against each other.

As for Ali being insecure about Roberto dancing and getting a lot of attention, I think it'll be okay. It seems to me the reason she was so insecure in past relationships is because she had a reason to be. Those men treated her badly, cheated on her, made her cry, etc. Roberto adores her and lets her know how much he loves her all the time so she has no reason to be insecure or jealous.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Closed Thread