Closed Thread
Page 53 of 76 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263 ... LastLast

Thread: Roberto - no spoilers

Re: Roberto - no spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;4034037;
    I kinda think they will do DWTS. ET has Ryan O'Neal, Ali, Roberto, Teresa, The Situation, Kurt Warner or Troy Aiken, and Landon Donovan on the potential spoiler list a day or two ago. I've also read about a female jockey who name escapes me, Nikki Blonsky, LaToya Jackson, and Johnny Weir. I think there's a good chance quite a few of this group are on. I don't however think any can confirm it so all need to pretend they won't do it, weren't asked, would like to but weren't invited, etc.
    I think Ali saying she hasn't been asked is like Jason and Jake saying they weren't asked to be the bachelor when they already had signed the contract. I just want to know if Roberto is going to be doing some salsa on my tv screen.
    Sometimes nothing needs to be said........you just know there's a connection. Ali/Roberto.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;4034051;
    I think Ali saying she hasn't been asked is like Jason and Jake saying they weren't asked to be the bachelor when they already had signed the contract. I just want to know if Roberto is going to be doing some salsa on my tv screen.
    Me too. I think he has the potential to do pretty good on DWTS.

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;4034129;
    Me too. I think he has the potential to do pretty good on DWTS.
    No kidding, I hope Ali has all the jealousy issues worked out. She used to say she preferred guys that nobody else noticed and she was sooooo insecure about Roberto being too hot for her. There was one interview where she said looks weren't important to her and the host said yeah right and she said something quickly like, without thinking, no really, I could show you photos! hahaha. Then she realized how bad that sounded.

So... if Roberto goes on DWTS he will shine and his true personality will charm a large number of fans. Hang on tight Ali! (Personally I don't think she has a single thing to worry about, I am just concerned for HER feelings.)

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;4034037;
    I kinda think they will do DWTS. ET has Ryan O'Neal, Ali, Roberto, Teresa, The Situation, Kurt Warner or Troy Aiken, and Landon Donovan on the potential spoiler list a day or two ago. I've also read about a female jockey who name escapes me, Nikki Blonsky, LaToya Jackson, and Johnny Weir. I think there's a good chance quite a few of this group are on. I don't however think any can confirm it so all need to pretend they won't do it, weren't asked, would like to but weren't invited, etc.
    Wow, ET is a good source. So it's looking good for both of them to be on! I don't blame them at all. DWTS will pay them a lot and they will get in awesome shape for the spring/summer wedding.

Ali twittered that her interviews went well. So, those jobs would be in SD. Doesn't sound like she will be on DWTS to me.

Quote Originally Posted by restlessheart;4034143;
    Wow, ET is a good source. So it's looking good for both of them to be on! I don't blame them at all. DWTS will pay them a lot and they will get in awesome shape for the spring/summer wedding.
    And we get to see Roberto in "tight pant and no shirt"
    "Love Never Fails"

Quote Originally Posted by terabithia;4034141;
    So... if Roberto goes on DWTS he will shine and his true personality will charm a large number of fans. Hang on tight Ali! (Personally I don't think she has a single thing to worry about, I am just concerned for HER feelings.)
    I think a hot guy with some rhythm will get a lot of female attention and female fan votes. I don't think she has any worries either because he seems as gaga over her as she seems over him.

I do think she can be jealous and competitive but I think Roberto brings her balance and stability and that's why they work so well. He's her rock and he loves to protect her and she loves that feeling of security he gives her.

FORT Fan

Now the question is: who do we want to see Ali and Roberto paired up with?

I say:
    Roberto & Lacey
    Ali & Mark

Oh and this is season 11! My favorite number. One of them has to win now. Lol.

with the amount of attention they're getting #1 viewership for ABC last week since 2004 and Meredith's season topping all the other networks - I think there's a good chance at least one of them will be tapped for DWTS I didn't realize the caliber of 'stardom' the show was considering. compared to the people on the list Ali and Rob have a pretty good shot! Would be great to see them have a great time dancing for us and competing against each other. I think Ali knows how devoted he is to her - espcially because he demontrates it regularly...I mean cmon breakfast in bed every single time they've been together having a secret rendevous he's completely and utterly in love and she knows it.
    Team Alibeartito

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4034147;
    Ali twittered that her interviews went well. So, those jobs would be in SD. Doesn't sound like she will be on DWTS to me.
    who knows what those interviews were really for...she didn't really specify

Closed Thread