Closed Thread
Page 52 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162 ... LastLast

Thread: Roberto - no spoilers

Re: Roberto - no spoilers

At this point, it's a virtual certainty that William Morris and / or ABC media relations are tipping photos to photo op's in order to maintain Ali's appeal.

William Morris is out testing the waters to see what Ali's professional opportunities are in the business. Keeping her in the media is part of that strategy/timing.

ABC is solidifying goodwill toward the Bachelor/ette brand by extending interest in the franchise in the week post finale, while Bach Pad is airing, before they announce the next bachelor.

The business of television explains everything.

These guys are not Robsten. They don't have paps following them. They have agents and media relations people trying to flak the couple.

That's not to be critical of the Happy Couple -- their economic future depends in part on the same thing.

The media bookings and photo op's made Tessa crazy eventually (not Andy's being stationed overseas, but rather his obsessive need to remain in the public eye, shirtless, "doing good"), but here at least, both Ali and Roberto seem happy to enjoy the attention for now.

Yeah, I see it that way too jlccz.

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;4033902;
    At this point, it's a virtual certainty that William Morris and / or ABC media relations are tipping photos to photo op's in order to maintain Ali's appeal.

William Morris is out testing the waters to see what Ali's professional opportunities are in the business. Keeping her in the media is part of that strategy/timing.

ABC is solidifying goodwill toward the Bachelor/ette brand by extending interest in the franchise in the week post finale, while Bach Pad is airing, before they announce the next bachelor.

The business of television explains everything.

These guys are not Robsten. They don't have paps following them. They have agents and media relations people trying to flak the couple.

That's not to be critical of the Happy Couple -- their economic future depends in part on the same thing.

The media bookings and photo op's made Tessa crazy eventually (not Andy's being stationed overseas, but rather his obsessive need to remain in the public eye, shirtless, "doing good"), but here at least, both Ali and Roberto seem happy to enjoy the attention for now.
    So does this mean that they aren't trying to get the attention (photos, etc), but it's required right now? I'm sure they don't mind the attention though.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4033917;
    So does this mean that they aren't trying to get the attention (photos, etc), but it's required right now? I'm sure they don't mind the attention though.
    Yeah. Those photos that Franz did are for US magazine. You will see them in the next issue.

The ones of them walking are not by Franz, so that's just the paps.

eta

I just loved the TV Guide interview. Roberto has a great sense of humor.

Plus, if they aren't on DWTS, that will prove yet again how bad RS's sources are.
    Last edited by atem; 08-11-2010 at 08:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4033921;
    Yeah. Those photos that Franz did are for US magazine. You will see them in the next issue.

The ones of them walking are not by Franz, so that's just the paps.

eta

I just loved the TV Guide interview. Roberto has a great sense of humor.

Plus, if they aren't on DWTS, that will prove yet again how bad RS's sources are.
    Who is Franz?

I loved that TV Guide interview as well. He's so funny! And it doesn't look like they will be doing DWTS. Unless it's a big surprise, but I doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4033927;
    Who is Franz?

I loved that TV Guide interview as well. He's so funny! And it doesn't look like they will be doing DWTS. Unless it's a big surprise, but I doubt it.
    Franz is the photog who has been taking all of the photos of them in the hotels, moving, etc. I read here that he's been hired by TPTB. As for DWTS, aren't they announcing the cast during BP? Seems like they wouldn't do that if at least one of them wasn't doing it.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

did RS say they'd do DWTS?

It's already Aug 11th and the contestants will be announced in 9 days... Aug 20th. I'd say it's a surprise too sanlee...IF they are even asked to do it

@ guard & protect her

he also said "right now the relationship isn't normal because of the publicity but we have to do all we can to keep it normal" so good for them that he's soo grounded!
    Last edited by emusha; 08-11-2010 at 09:10 PM.
    Team Alibeartito

I kinda think they will do DWTS. ET has Ryan O'Neal, Ali, Roberto, Teresa, The Situation, Kurt Warner or Troy Aiken, and Landon Donovan on the potential spoiler list a day or two ago. I've also read about a female jockey who name escapes me, Nikki Blonsky, LaToya Jackson, and Johnny Weir. I think there's a good chance quite a few of this group are on. I don't however think any can confirm it so all need to pretend they won't do it, weren't asked, would like to but weren't invited, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;4033333;
    And guess who sold her the insurance for her new car? .....like a good neighbor, Roberto was there!
    That's freakin' hysterical. lol

Closed Thread