Closed Thread
Page 51 of 76 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061 ... LastLast

Thread: Roberto - no spoilers

Re: Roberto - no spoilers

Wow, I forgot about that. Thanks for posting the article.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by ladeedi12;4033328;
    Are you serious, they are two ppl walking casually down the street, do they have to be picture perfect in everyshot we have of them.

This just shows even moreso , they are indeed "Real ppl" l...who cares if his shirt is not ironed or not. They still both look adorable IMO
    JMO Real people or not you should iron your clothes not look like a cow just chewed and spit it out. And on top of it all they know they are in spot light for couple of months might as well look ironed and casual.

Get a steamer Ali and its gonna take you 2 minutes to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jassy27;4033605;
    JMO Real people or not you should iron your clothes not look like a cow just chewed and spit it out. And on top of it all they know they are in spot light for couple of months might as well look ironed and casual.

Get a steamer Ali and its gonna take you 2 minutes to do it.

True that we all have our opinions ....
    Dont be surprised if "wrinkled" becomes the new "it" look because of these two.

I mean who would have thought years ago, in today's world ppl would be paying 75-100 bucks to pruchase a pair of jeans with holes in them? I see that as ridiculous.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by ladeedi12;4033628;
    True that we all have our opinions ....
    Dont be surprised if "wrinkled" becomes the new "it" look because of these two.

I mean who would have thought years ago, in today's world ppl would be paying 75-100 bucks to pruchase a pair of jeans with holes in them? I see that as ridiculous.
    My twenty year old has a hernia if an iron comes near his shirts and pants/short ... the wrinkled look has been "IN" in this household for a long time now.

On an added note, if Roberto doesn't like to wear a wrinkled shirt then I think he should iron/steam it himself, Ali's not the one wearing it ... as you can probably guess, I live in an equal opportunity household.
    The mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work unless it's open.

Quote Originally Posted by richmondrose;4033634;
    My twenty year old has a hernia if an iron comes near his shirts and pants/short ... the wrinkled look has been "IN" in this household for a long time now.

On an added note, if Roberto doesn't like to wear a wrinkled shirt then I think he should iron/steam it himself, Ali's not the one wearing it ... as you can probably guess, I live in an equal opportunity household.
    ITA Richmondrose....

I just got tickled because ppl feel Ali' should be ironing his clothes..I to live in an equal opportunity house hold as well and hate to IRON to myself. Just sayin

Quote Originally Posted by ladeedi12;4033636;
    ITA Richmondrose....

I just got tickled because ppl feel Ali' should be ironing his clothes..I to live in an equal opportunity house hold as well and hate to IRON to myself. Just sayin

I say "OH Well" to each his own.
    "Love Never Fails"

FORT Regular

JMO again
    I don't care who irons his shirts but I think if the couple is outside, together and the man doesn't look neat there's a saying that a woman doesn't take care of him. If the woman doesn't look neat then she's not neat period.

There are shirts that are supposed to look wrinkled and are in fashion but I don't think he was wearing one of those.

Or maybe they just didn't get a chance to buy everything they needed for their new place

Especially now that they are in spotlight.... I get sick seeing Pamela Anderson pix when she is out and about look sooooo bad in those shorts nad 3 size bigger t-shirt ......

Quote Originally Posted by Jassy27;4033681;
    JMO again
    I don't care who irons his shirts but I think if the couple is outside, together and the man doesn't look neat there's a saying that a woman doesn't take care of him. If the woman doesn't look neat then she's not neat period.

There are shirts that are supposed to look wrinkled and are in fashion but I don't think he was wearing one of those.

Or maybe they just didn't get a chance to buy everything they needed for their new place

Especially now that they are in spotlight.... I get sick seeing Pamela Anderson pix when she is out and about look sooooo bad in those shorts nad 3 size bigger t-shirt ......
    Maybe I'm losing my eyesight but doesn't Roberto still have two really sexy and muscular arms that are attached to two large hands that can lift an iron? Also, am I going nutso or is Ali not wearing a Merry Maid uniform?
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4033699;
    Maybe I'm losing my eyesight but doesn't Roberto still have two really sexy and muscular arms that are attached to two large hands that can lift an iron? Also, am I going nutso or is Ali not wearing a Merry Maid uniform?
    Yeah, he can iron his own shirts.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by reality-luv31;4033334;
    That was pretty darn witty, Bloomers!
    how funny...Bloomers you said it best!

Closed Thread