Closed Thread
Page 47 of 76 FirstFirst ... 373839404142434445464748495051525354555657 ... LastLast
Results 461 to 470 of 755

Thread: Roberto - no spoilers

  1. #461
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Roberto - no spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4032795;
    Oh yeah, I almost forgot about those. Roberto would always touch her nose in a cute way. These two kill me with their cuteness! =)

    atem, those avi's are very cute! Post some more!
    There's so many pics! But, I want more new ones!

  2. #462
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Roberto - no spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by atem;4032803;
    There's so many pics! But, I want more new ones!
    I know! It's like I want them to live a normal life away from any cameras possible, but then the other part of me wants to see pictures of everything they do together like shopping or whatever. I'm so torn! And of course to make more avatars, we need some more sweet pictures to use.

  3. #463
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Roberto - no spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4032805;
    I know! It's like I want them to live a normal life away from any cameras possible, but then the other part of me wants to see pictures of everything they do together like shopping or whatever. I'm so torn! And of course to make more avatars, we need some more sweet pictures to use.
    I'd take a red carpet event at least.

  4. #464
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    315

    Re: Roberto - no spoilers

    @jimmykimmel oh how I'll miss our "girl talk" on Monday nights via Yahoo Messenger 37 minutes ago via web in reply to jimmykimmel

    @AliFedotowsky that's what you get for cheating on me with that Roberto character. 21 minutes ago via web in reply to AliFedotowsky

    Haha

    and then she also said: "The interviews went great! I have another tomorrow "

  5. #465
    FORT Fanatic biglove44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    600

    Re: Roberto - no spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by restlessheart;4032822;
    @jimmykimmel oh how I'll miss our "girl talk" on Monday nights via Yahoo Messenger 37 minutes ago via web in reply to jimmykimmel

    @AliFedotowsky that's what you get for cheating on me with that Roberto character. 21 minutes ago via web in reply to AliFedotowsky

    Haha

    and then she also said: "The interviews went great! I have another tomorrow "
    Aww, thanks for sharing restlessheart! I'll miss her on JK too.
    Last edited by biglove44; 08-10-2010 at 10:43 PM.

  6. #466
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Roberto - no spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by restlessheart;4032822;
    @jimmykimmel oh how I'll miss our "girl talk" on Monday nights via Yahoo Messenger 37 minutes ago via web in reply to jimmykimmel

    @AliFedotowsky that's what you get for cheating on me with that Roberto character. 21 minutes ago via web in reply to AliFedotowsky

    Haha

    and then she also said: "The interviews went great! I have another tomorrow "
    Thanks for bringing these over! Since they were deleted, I guess it's not okay to post Ali's tweets in the Post Finale Thread, but I didn't know where else to post them. =( I'll just continue to post them here then.

  7. #467
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    315

    Re: Roberto - no spoilers

    yes, I noticed they were deleted so I guess it's Roberto and Ali chat in here then.

  8. #468
    FORT Fogey pbmax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,426

    Re: Roberto - no spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by MyTakeOnIt;4032001;
    All of the episodes are available for purchase on iTunes.

    Thanks MyTakeOnIt! and atem too.

  9. #469
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Roberto - no spoilers

    Roberto tweeted the same thing as Ali about voting for their friends in the Pepsi grant thing on his twitter.

  10. #470
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Roberto - no spoilers













    eta

    Looks like Ali got a hold of Roberto's twitter!

    Isn't Chris Harrison doing something similar with another charity for Pepsi?

    eta2

    Nope, I see that it's the same charity with the EXACT same wording.
    Last edited by atem; 08-10-2010 at 11:04 PM.

Closed Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.