Closed Thread
Page 44 of 76 FirstFirst ... 343536373839404142434445464748495051525354 ... LastLast

Thread: Roberto - no spoilers

Re: Roberto - no spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4032060;
    Roberto probably doesn't have much time to tweet. lol He doesn't tweet often, but when he does, it says so much!
    He's busy opening ihis office this week. Too busy to tweet much and still have time to help Ali setup apartment and spend time with her. Plus, he's on the quiet side anyway. Ali is much more talkative, and other than he rinterviews ha smore downtime as of now. I'm sure he will tweet more as he has time. It took Kip awhile to start tweeting much, the he got the bug and was tweeting all the time.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by LoveNeverFails;4032325;
    Seriously, I don't know how they can top this past season for me. They can't get away with Jakes and Eds anymore. Best couple ever.
    Agree!!! Nothing is ever going to top that finale, and the season in general.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4031762;
    Ali-alifedotowsky
    Roberto-Roberto_M_Jr

Thank you, Alanna.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;4032328;
    He's busy opening ihis office this week. Too busy to tweet much and still have time to help Ali setup apartment and spend time with her. Plus, he's on the quiet side anyway. Ali is much more talkative, and other than he rinterviews ha smore downtime as of now. I'm sure he will tweet more as he has time. It took Kip awhile to start tweeting much, the he got the bug and was tweeting all the time.

Hey nikkij, how do you know Roberto is opening his office this week?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TandAfan07;4032363;
    Hey nikkij, how do you know Roberto is opening his office this week?

Thanks
    Per Ali's twitter to Tenley, I guess.

FORT Fan

someone posted on Roberto's FB that fans have been harassing his family

I saw this twitter and had to laugh. Wish she would tell what they talked about!

I should work for US weekly...had convo with ali and roberto from bachelorette over weekend and sat behind luke wilson on sfo to lax flight

I don't know where to post this so i'll just put it here but does anyone think that the bachelor/ettes don't get paid as much as we've been told? Ali, during her ET interview implied that she didn't make a lot of money taking the lead role and didn't have a lot in savings. Today via twitter, someone tweeted her saying that the show must have paid her well for her to be test driving cars and she responded - "Ha ha. No no no. I will be financing my car for sure ".

I don't believe the ettes make 200-250k nor do I believe that the men make 600k. I think they make much less. You'd think they'd get paid more bc the show is so popular but from what Ali's mentioned, I don't think that's the case. Just something I was thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by biglove44;4032547;
    I don't know where to post this so i'll just put it here but does anyone think that the bachelor/ettes don't get paid as much as we've been told? Ali, during her ET interview implied that she didn't make a lot of money taking the lead role and didn't have a lot in savings. Today via twitter, someone tweeted her saying that the show must have paid her well for her to be test driving cars and she responded - "Ha ha. No no no. I will be financing my car for sure ".

I don't believe the ettes make 200-250k nor do I believe that the men make 600k. I think they make much less. You'd think they'd get paid more bc the show is so popular but from what Ali's mentioned, I don't think that's the case. Just something I was thinking.
    I think they give you incentives to do certain things to get money, like report for EXTRA or do DWTS.

Ali is signed up with one of the biggest talent agents around, so she has several options available to her. We just won't know until things are finalized.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by biglove44;4032547;

Could be that she's being smart and considering anything she was paid as "savings" -- not to be touched (investing in their future) therefore she needs to get a job quickly. I think what gets a lot of young public figures in trouble is that they start spending money like crazy. It's easier than one would think to have it run through your fingers.

Closed Thread