Closed Thread
Page 4 of 76 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454 ... LastLast

Thread: Roberto - no spoilers

Re: Roberto - no spoilers

I just love the way Roberto keeps reassuring Ali "its cool" when she's getting all flustered. They are really cute together.

I don't see Roberto with a tonne of personality though hopefully that changes as the season progresses. He's a cutie though and makes for a good couple with Ali.
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

Roberto does seem shy. I wonder how he is around a group of friends?
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by milady;3916174;
    Does anyone know where his parents are from? From his accent in Spanish I wanted to say Puerto Rico but I can't find any confirmation of that. HELP!
    I thought he said his parents were Cuban. He's a cutie and I noticed that he didn't get all bent out of shape when Frank took time with Ali even though he already had a rose. He understands the motivation and is cool about it.

He seems normal enough. What is he doing on this show??

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;3922854;
    He seems normal enough. What is he doing on this show??
    LOL, I know! That's why I think he was cast to be the next Bachelor. He's far too normal and driven and even-tempered to be a fame-seeker. Although maybe this is a good way for him to drum up business at his new business?

I know if I lived in SC I would suddenly feel the need to purchase more insurance...

I bet you $100 that 85% of his clients in the first few months after the show will be FEMALE.

I thought it was comical when some of the guys called him Rico Suave after the salsa-dancing. (I hope I'm not racist, it just was funny.) He is shyly smooth. I'm so excited to see more of him and Ali together.

Roberto and his time on the show reminds me so much of Jillian and Kiptyn a year ago. The same physical interest. He's sexy. Next week he gets a date and it's one of the thrill dates too. I'm looking forward to Ali on a tight rope. If she doesn't like to fly how will she do on a tight rope. If she isn't freaking out then the flying fear doesn't make sense to me.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

FORT Regular

Ali reacts to Roberto much like Jillian reacted to Kiptyn also. Giddy, tongue tied, lustful.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by sjcaligurl;3922757;
    I thought he said his parents were Cuban. He's a cutie and I noticed that he didn't get all bent out of shape when Frank took time with Ali even though he already had a rose. He understands the motivation and is cool about it.
    Roberto's parents are both from Puerto Rico....and he was nowhere near when Frank took Ali away from......KASEY.

Quote Originally Posted by EnergyStar;3923436;
    Roberto's parents are both from Puerto Rico....and he was nowhere near when Frank took Ali away from......KASEY.
    Thank you for the clarification about where Roberto's family is from.

Roberto made a comment in one of his private interviews about Frank's move to get more time with Ali, disrupting someone else's time. The strategy obviously caught Roberto's eye, but he took it in stride saying he knew it wouldn't be long before Frank tried to make a move, considering it's a competition. He seemed even-keeled about it, not fired up, but motivated by it.
    Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3923198;
    He(Roberto)'s sexy. Next week he gets a date and it's one of the thrill dates too. I'm looking forward to Ali on a tight rope. If she doesn't like to fly how will she do on a tight rope.
    Everyone's says Jake fell for Vienna during the bungy jump episode because the drama of the situation,... his fear and her reassurance in a fearful time made him need her permanently.

The same thing could happen here. If Ali is petrified and Roberto keeps her calm, she could perceive him as the eye of the storm, the guy that makes her safe, the sexy man she needs always... her own 'Vienna'. It does seem to parallel the Jake situation.

And Roberto has demonstrated his ability to reassure in earlier episodes, like when they were sitting on the bench and Ali was all flustered and he was rubbing her arm to soothe her. Well, either he was trying to calm her or trying to keep her warm -- either way, she seemed to notice and respond to his calm presence of mind.

I hope that's how it goes down! 'Cuz Roberto's just so dang hot (and CL is not).

Closed Thread