Closed Thread
Page 26 of 76 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: Roberto - no spoilers

FORT Fan

Re: Roberto - no spoilers

Has Roberto accepted any of you on his personal page?

Quote Originally Posted by restlessheart;4028316;
    Lol, I feel stalkerish for even posting this but Alex and Roberto Sr. are friends on FB. woohoo!
    Ali's brother, her best friends Mith, and other family memebers are too.

Quote Originally Posted by restlessheart;4028320;
    Has Roberto accepted any of you on his personal page?

His personal page is ultra private. I don't think he's adding fans to it. He's just utilizing his fan FB page.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by terabithia;4028272;
    Do you know what is written on the back of the photo Roberto gave Ali on the LCD? There is a sentence at the end, before the sentence he wrote in Spanish, which they edited out when they showed him reading the message to Ali. I can read "I want to always" in the close-up but the rest is cut off, and we don't hear him say "I want to always..." There is a shot that shows the entire message, right after Ali turns it over, but I don't have a high-def screencap to look at. I'm just really curious.
    It says:

Ali,

The moment I met you I knew my life would change. Through this journey we've created memories that I will cherish for a lifetime. You inspire me to be a better man for you and for us. I want to always be your rock. Que bailamos para siempre.

Mucho Amor,
    Roberto

I really like his handwriting.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;4028326;
    Ali's brother, her best friends Mith, and other family memebers are too.

His personal page is ultra private. I don't think he's adding fans to it. He's just utilizing his fan FB page.

Lol, you are on it! Roberto Sr. is friends with Mike and Mith?

I figured. Have you tried requesting friendships with any of them? I want to see those pictures on his page.

Quote Originally Posted by restlessheart;4028328;
    It says:

Ali,

The moment I met you I knew my life would change. Through this journey we've created memories that I will cherish for a lifetime. You inspire me to be a better man for you and for us. I want to always be your rock. Que bailamos para siempre.

Mucho Amor,
    Roberto

Oh wow, I thought it was "be your" but I wasn't sure about the last word, I could just tell it was short. That's awesome. Thank you so much.

Roberto is definitely her rock, he seems so stable and grounded and strong yet he knows how to be goofy and have a good time too. Ali freakin' won the lottery.

Quote Originally Posted by soccerm3m;4027997;
    I saw this posted on the State Farm facebook wall page by State Farm Insurance:

Congratulations to State Farm associate Roberto Martinez, “winner” of the latest season of reality TV show “The Bachelorette.” Were you one of the 11 million viewers watching Roberto propose to Ali this week?
    11 hours ago
    !!! Ali is right that this has been a blessing in that it's brought them this attention that's positive it's theirs to utilize positively. I'm sure both are smart to consider carefully how this would be

chelsiefan that's a brilliant idea!! I second that suggestion that someone tweets or fbs statefarm to have him do a commercial!! that's gotta be a lot of money!

just a couple of minor details

it's "you inspire me to be a better man for you, and for the both of us" (this is from a jack nicolson movie with helen hunt apparently)

and "Y que bailamos para siempre"

great catch on i want to be your rock...the man is precious. his parents did so well!
    Team Alibeartito

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4028352;
    !!! Ali is right that this has been a blessing in that it's brought them this attention that's positive it's theirs to utilize positively. I'm sure both are smart to consider carefully how this would be

chelsiefan that's a brilliant idea!! I second that suggestion that someone tweets or fbs statefarm to have him do a commercial!! that's gotta be a lot of money!

just a couple of minor details

it's "you inspire me to be a better man for you, and for the both of us" (this is from a jack nicolson movie with helen hunt apparently)

and "Y que bailamos para siempre"

great catch on i want to be your rock...the man is precious. his parents did so well!
    lol, I remember Roberto saying in his HTD commentary how he has a thing for quoting movie lines like he did when he was teaching ALi to bat and of course Scarface,

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4028352;
    The line from the movie is "You make me want to be a better man." The thing is, my ex said the same thing to me once, a few years before the movie came out. I think it's just something that men (sometimes) feel when they're newly in love and they feel inspired to be more of a man -- whatever that means. In the case of my ex, it meant starting a new business and getting a new job at the same time so he could fund the business and afford to move back into his house. Anyway, I'm not sure if Roberto ever saw the movie, he was 13 when it was released. (That makes me feel old.)

Quote Originally Posted by restlessheart;4028330;
    Lol, you are on it! Roberto Sr. is friends with Mike and Mith?

I figured. Have you tried requesting friendships with any of them? I want to see those pictures on his page.

lol, my bad I missed the Sr. in your post. I meant Roberto Jr, has Alex, MIke, Mith and other family members as friends on his personal private FB page.

Quote Originally Posted by restlessheart;4028328;
    It says:

Ali,

Mucho Amor,
    Roberto

Regarding the bold, it's so funny and cute how she thinks everything he says to her is the coolest, smartest, greatest, most brilliant thing in the world and steals it for her own right away. Like repeating that they're 'blessed,' each others first priority, he's her rock, taking risks, etc.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Closed Thread