Closed Thread
Page 25 of 76 FirstFirst ... 15161718192021222324252627282930313233343575 ... LastLast

Thread: Roberto - no spoilers

Re: Roberto - no spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Jassy27;4027845;
    I think Trista is pressured to comment positive about couples. Like she cares, but since she has been the only one for so long that actually got married...... Wonder what Jason and Molly have to say.
    Trista isn't pressured to comment positively. When the Jason switcharoo went down she was all over Jason for it. Her tune only changed a bit once she was asked by Molly for help on the tv wedding and got to know her. Even then she still very close with Melissa. Trista comments the way she wants. There is a certain affinity of being apart of the same dysfunctional Bachelor/ette family with anyone who has ever been on the show like a fraternity/sorority. However, Trista definitely has he rown mind and opinions. Trista has never compared any other Bachelor/ette couple to her and Ryan like she has Ali & Roberto. She's wished others well, been politely neutral to some. However, she has been cynical about the show compared to the way it initially was in the early days when she met Ryan. Ali & Roberto are the first she has compared to her own love story and been so positive about.

Molly tweeted she was happy for them and that the kissing in the rain reminded her of her own wedding day. Jason missed the finale but, wished them well.

Thanks Sanlee and Atem for the cute avatars!!! I just can't decide which one, so I keep changing mine

Roberto's proposal to Ali made TV Guide's top list!

Top Moments: TV's Accurate Portrayal of Love on Jersey Shore and The Bachelorette

FORT Regular

I saw this posted on the State Farm facebook wall page by State Farm Insurance:

Congratulations to State Farm associate Roberto Martinez, “winner” of the latest season of reality TV show “The Bachelorette.” Were you one of the 11 million viewers watching Roberto propose to Ali this week?
    11 hours ago

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by soccerm3m;4027997;
    I saw this posted on the State Farm facebook wall page by State Farm Insurance:

Congratulations to State Farm associate Roberto Martinez, “winner” of the latest season of reality TV show “The Bachelorette.” Were you one of the 11 million viewers watching Roberto propose to Ali this week?
    11 hours ago
    They would be pleased to know in attempting to sleuth out whether Roberto was F1, we here at the FORT talked about State Farm for at least half of the season.

FORT Fogey

WOW those are great sanlee and atem!!
    Last edited by LibbyBell; 08-07-2010 at 12:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4027979;
    That's awesome!!

Great job, sanlee. That is STUNNING.

I don't have FB or Twitter but can those of you that do write in the suggestion about Roberto doing SF commercials? That is just too good an idea not to get some attention!! Thank you!!

Do you know what is written on the back of the photo Roberto gave Ali on the LCD? There is a sentence at the end, before the sentence he wrote in Spanish, which they edited out when they showed him reading the message to Ali. I can read "I want to always" in the close-up but the rest is cut off, and we don't hear him say "I want to always..." There is a shot that shows the entire message, right after Ali turns it over, but I don't have a high-def screencap to look at. I'm just really curious.

FORT Fan

Lol, I feel stalkerish for even posting this but Alex and Roberto Sr. are friends on FB. woohoo!

Closed Thread