Closed Thread
Page 23 of 76 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728293031323373 ... LastLast

Thread: Roberto - no spoilers

Re: Roberto - no spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by TandAfan07;4026630;
    For us Canadian watching CityTV, the commercial for the whole Bachelorette season was always 2 screen shots of Ali and then end with Ali in Roberta's arm twirling during their 1-1 date at night on the roof top (screen cap at preview, but not shown during show), that hinted to me that Roberto is the one
    In the US it seemed like they showed her kissing no one but Frank and Chris L!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4027016;
    In the US it seemed like they showed her kissing no one but Frank and Chris L!
    Funny, isn't it

Seems like a missed a great Bachelorette season.
    What's the Great Conjunction? You tell me!

Quote Originally Posted by toni;4027087;
    Seems like a missed a great Bachelorette season.
    They didn't really show their romance until the last episode. They cut out a lot, because that's how into each other they were from the start.

What is interesting with Roberto's edit is that we usually get a glimpse with the F1 as to why the couple breaks up. With Ryan we did not see it, rather the focus was on 'will Trista move to CO?' Many other seasons we can look back to the edit as the reason for the break up, for example Ian was a commitment phobic. Turned out to be true. Etc... Roberto's edit was 'is he too perfect for me?' This is a very positive sign for the couple.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Roberto and Ali are going to be the couple that make it. They will get married, and their commitment will be forever. Trista and Ryan are reaching out to them. Trista said she thought they would be a successful couple. So many see that this is real and that it will last!!!

Team Ali & Roberto/ Wedding - Spring 2011

Quote Originally Posted by restlessheart;4026890;
    I'm curious how you all know that he has a sister named Elizabeth... lol! why didn't she show up to the hometown date?
    Roberto's sister Elizabeth posts on his FB page. She lives in Florida but, I believe not in Tampa. She's posted since the finale that she can'w wiat to meet Ali & has welcomed her to the family.

I agree that this is the couple that can make it, just like Trista and Ryan. This is my favorite season since that great love story we saw between those two and I couldn't be happier. I am glad that Trista is reaching out to them. I am sure she has a lot of great advice to help navigate the difficult media crush of attention and how to keep their relationship strong and solid.

Trista and Ryan didn't have as much craziness, because the internet wasn't what it was back then, the media wasn't even as tabloid crazy. Now it's 24/7 news all the time and we have spoilers online all over the place. I have been worried for Roberto and Ali as they try to get through the insanity of all these interviews and the paparazzi following their every move.

I believe these two have found real love, a love that will stand the test of time. All you need to do is look at them when they are being interviewed on these TV shows, to see the beautiful look of love in their eyes.

I thought Roberto's sisters name is Olga? I'm pretty sure it is because I saw the Youtube video of "Robertos sisters reaction to bachelorette finale" that was taken off and it was the same girl who was shown on the HTD. I saw the pic of Elizabeth martinez and she does not look like Olga.

Quote Originally Posted by azadee13;4027304;
    I thought Roberto's sisters name is Olga? I'm pretty sure it is because I saw the Youtube video of "Robertos sisters reaction to bachelorette finale" that was taken off and it was the same girl who was shown on the HTD. I saw the pic of Elizabeth martinez and she does not look like Olga.
    Roberto has more than one sister. Elizabeth was not at the HTD. Not everyone in the family is always able to come to a HTD, .

Closed Thread