Closed Thread
Page 22 of 76 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930313272 ... LastLast

Thread: Roberto - no spoilers

FORT Newbie

Re: Roberto - no spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;4025583;
    I was just trying to be helpful to the poster asking.

Personally, I think both guys look very good.
    Thanks, I appreciate it! I would love those eyebrows any day.

FORT Newbie

I didn't follow the whole season, but are Ali's parents divorced and her dad's dating a Puerto Rican woman? I watched the finale and was under the impression that her parents were together. I was confused when I read this in an interview about Roberto:

"My dad loves him. Loves him!" [Ali] told Us of her beau, who is of Puerto Rican descent. "My dad also... his girlfriend is from Puerto Rico so he…sort of also he realizes from his culture the values in [Roberto's] culture…his girlfriend projects those same qualities that he saw in Roberto. So he's like I know that... she brings me to a wonderful place in my life and that Roberto will do that for you."

Quote Originally Posted by mrsbradwomack;4025822;
    I didn't follow the whole season, but are Ali's parents divorced and her dad's dating a Puerto Rican woman? I watched the finale and was under the impression that her parents were together. I was confused when I read this in an interview about Roberto:
    Yeah her parents are divorced.

Does anyone know if Roberto is the oldest child in his family? What about Ali? I just couldn't tell their birth order.

Quote Originally Posted by tinks;4026149;
    Does anyone know if Roberto is the oldest child in his family? What about Ali? I just couldn't tell their birth order.
    Ali's brother is younger than her. I'm not sure about Raya, I think she maybe oldest. Roberto is not the oldest., I think his sister Elizabeth might be the oldest.

Quote Originally Posted by reality-luv31;4025532;
    I just wanted to note the music for Roberto. I watched their first date again and at the point when they cross the highwire and get to the other side is when this symphonic music begins to play. Fast forward to their LCD when they run out into the water in the rain, they hug and he picks her up is when the full crescendo of the symphonic music begins. This music is the music always played at the FRC (I think) when the proposal happens and then the twirl. I thought for those who were not spoiled that this was a dead giveaway. My point is that the music from the first date and the LCD seem to flow or fit together, so I think it was a clue very early on that he was the one.

A clue to me early was, when they was on the high wire, she said are you ready to fall for me and he said are you ready to fall for me. The main one was, after they finished the high wire and went to commercial. It was one of Toy story 3 with Ken giving out dating tips, he said you got to love yourself before anyone else can. It was a funny place to put that commercial.

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;4026162;
    Ali's brother is younger than her. I'm not sure about Raya, I think she maybe oldest. Roberto is not the oldest., I think his sister Elizabeth might be the oldest.
    Thanks Nikki!!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by reality-luv31;4025532;
    I just wanted to note the music for Roberto. I watched their first date again and at the point when they cross the highwire and get to the other side is when this symphonic music begins to play. Fast forward to their LCD when they run out into the water in the rain, they hug and he picks her up is when the full crescendo of the symphonic music begins. This music is the music always played at the FRC (I think) when the proposal happens and then the twirl. I thought for those who were not spoiled that this was a dead giveaway. My point is that the music from the first date and the LCD seem to flow or fit together, so I think it was a clue very early on that he was the one.

For us Canadian watching CityTV, the commercial for the whole Bachelorette season was always 2 screen shots of Ali and then end with Ali in Roberta's arm twirling during their 1-1 date at night on the roof top (screen cap at preview, but not shown during show), that hinted to me that Roberto is the one

FORT Fan

I'm curious how you all know that he has a sister named Elizabeth... lol! why didn't she show up to the hometown date?

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by TandAfan07;4026630;
    For us Canadian watching CityTV, the commercial for the whole Bachelorette season was always 2 screen shots of Ali and then end with Ali in Roberta's arm twirling during their 1-1 date at night on the roof top (screen cap at preview, but not shown during show), that hinted to me that Roberto is the one
    Maybe this is why ABC placed Roberto & Ali's clip on their website. Ali & Frank kissed first... Just a thought.

Closed Thread