Closed Thread
Page 21 of 76 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303171 ... LastLast

Thread: Roberto - no spoilers

FORT Fogey

Re: Roberto - no spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by mrsbradwomack;4025498;
    Ugh. Is there anything about this man that isn't perfect?
    Some people don't like his eyebrows.

Quote Originally Posted by mrsbradwomack;4025498;
    Ugh. Is there anything about this man that isn't perfect?
    Tell me about it! I keep wondering if he's got bad breath (doubt it cause Ali's always been eager to kiss him) or bad credit or something. Someone needs to petition God and ask Him if he will mass reproduce more Robertos.
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;4025499;
    Who's looking at his eyebrows?

Seriously, he's a dark haired guy, alot of them have thick eyebrows. I think he looks just fine.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by reality-luv31;4025506;
    Tell me about it! I keep wondering if he's got bad breath (doubt it cause Ali's always been eager to kiss him) or bad credit or something. Someone needs to petition God and ask Him if he will mass reproduce more Robertos.

omg lmao but it's true......

seriously I want one of those albeit a bit ( ok about 30 yrs) older..

I just wanted to note the music for Roberto. I watched their first date again and at the point when they cross the highwire and get to the other side is when this symphonic music begins to play. Fast forward to their LCD when they run out into the water in the rain, they hug and he picks her up is when the full crescendo of the symphonic music begins. This music is the music always played at the FRC (I think) when the proposal happens and then the twirl. I thought for those who were not spoiled that this was a dead giveaway. My point is that the music from the first date and the LCD seem to flow or fit together, so I think it was a clue very early on that he was the one.
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;4025499;

If you look carefully his brows have been cut now from the first episodes to now he has cleaned up a bit. Behold the person who get between Ali and her man heads will roll, they might want to do something but will have to get permission to touch him. That girl is crazy in love with him.

Quote Originally Posted by reality-luv31;4025532;
    I just wanted to note the music for Roberto. I watched their first date again and at the point when they cross the highwire and get to the other side is when this symphonic music begins to play. Fast forward to their LCD when they run out into the water in the rain, they hug and he picks her up is when the full crescendo of the symphonic music begins. This music is the music always played at the FRC (I think) when the proposal happens and then the twirl. I thought for those who were not spoiled that this was a dead giveaway. My point is that the music from the first date and the LCD seem to flow or fit together, so I think it was a clue very early on that he was the one.
    I did say that but others disagree but it is the music of the final 1 always.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 08-05-2010 at 06:37 PM.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;4025482;
    Completely agree. truth be told while many were comparing him to Charlie from Trista's season, all I could think about was how much he reminded me of Ryan with his gentle ways, the way he looked at Ali, how romantic and shy he was just like Ryan.
    I can hear Ali telling Roberto that for their wedding colors it will be yellow. And then hearing Roberto saying there's a lot of yellow
    Reminds me of when Trista had almost everything pink and Ryan says "There is a lot of pink"
    But because he was so in love with her he took one for the team.

Quote Originally Posted by brittyiswitty;4025536;
    I did say that but others disagree but it is the music of the final 1 always.
    Hey look at me, I'm sleuthing! Albeit, saying I'm a bit late is an understatement. Were you the one who kept bringing up the topic of the guitar riffs? Maybe it was JBF. But yeah, when they ran out into the water and the music started, I got nervous because it was so premature. I thought something crazy might happen since what's supposed to happen at the FRC was happening on the LCD.
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by reality-luv31;4025543;
    Hey look at me, I'm sleuthing! Albeit, saying I'm a bit late is an understatement. Were you the one who kept bringing up the topic of the guitar riffs? Maybe it was JBF. But yeah, when they ran out into the water and the music started, I got nervous because it was so premature. I thought something crazy might happen since what's supposed to happen at the FRC was happening on the LCD.
    In the future when you hear that music remember it is the music of the final 1.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;4025520;
    Who's looking at his eyebrows?

Seriously, he's a dark haired guy, alot of them have thick eyebrows. I think he looks just fine.

I was just trying to be helpful to the poster asking.

Personally, I think both guys look very good.

Closed Thread