Closed Thread
Page 18 of 76 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272868 ... LastLast

Thread: Roberto - no spoilers

Re: Roberto - no spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4023265;
    Ali and Roberto had a lot of moments we will never hear about or see.

When Ali was talking about waking up in Roberto's arms that morning after the FD, that scene they showed wasn't from that moment.

We are never going to see the tiara until perhaps the wedding.

Now we know Don was right, because how tight the suit seemed to be on Roberto...remember Don saying that Ali teased Roberto that his ass was going to bust out of the suit when he bent down to propose? They had to do many re-takes.
    Does anyone remember in which thread the Don stuff is located? I am late to this season, and I can't find it anywhere. I even searched screen names with the word "Don" and I can't find it.

Also, if she can laugh and tease him about that suit and he laughed, I think they are going to be juuuust fine. That makes them sound like a normal, real couple to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Not Unusual;4023285;
    Does anyone remember in which thread the Don stuff is located? I am late to this season, and I can't find it anywhere. I even searched screen names with the word "Don" and I can't find it.

Also, if she can laugh and tease him about that suit and he laughed, I think they are going to be juuuust fine. That makes them sound like a normal, real couple to me.
    Just read it from Cash's blog. It's called Call Me Cash.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4023257;
    I got the distinct impression from the blog, VOs, interviews, and ATFR that she did and then had to leave him/his bed (ahem) and go break up with Chris. Sucks all around.
    Alanna,

We are totally on the same wavelength! I just hoped to hear it from someone else.

I just wanted to say that I think you are a dear person and, even though I haven't been posting that much this season, I have enjoyed reading your posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4023257;
    I got the distinct impression from the blog, VOs, interviews, and ATFR that she did and then had to leave him/his bed (ahem) and go break up with Chris. Sucks all around.
    You're right Alanna. What struck me the most is the increase in the maturity level in Ali, (which the lack of, always bugged me from Jakes season)

She woke up and knew, there's no way I can have a date with Chris. I'm totally committed to Roberto. She also said in one of those articles, a proposal is a special thing, you only want to do it once, she didn't want Chris to propose and waste a proposal. Isn't that the sweetest thing! She found love! and she found it with someone who adores her!

I was not an Ali fan, however, I am so happy to watch her develop into a wonderful young lady, Roberto and his family will give her unconditional love, which she has never had from a guy.

She's already talking about working with charities. She has found the true meaning of love and the meaning of being a giving person.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;4023521;
    You're right Alanna. What struck me the most is the increase in the maturity level in Ali, (which the lack of, always bugged me from Jakes season)

She woke up and knew, there's no way I can have a date with Chris. I'm totally committed to Roberto. She also said in one of those articles, a proposal is a special thing, you only want to do it once, she didn't want Chris to propose and waste a proposal. Isn't that the sweetest thing! She found love! and she found it with someone who adores her!

I was not an Ali fan, however, I am so happy to watch her develop into a wonderful young lady, Roberto and his family will give her unconditional love, which she has never had from a guy.

She's already talking about working with charities. She has found the true meaning of love and the meaning of being a giving person.
    I'm right there with you. I was not an Ali fan either, didn't even watch the first few episodes at first because of my disinterest in her. She really grew on me because she seemed to be growing before my eyes. Roberto really does bring out the best in her and she is fully embracing her womanhood. Btw, I know she says that she doesn't just want to be a homemaker, but given the way I know Roberto will try his best to take care of her, I can totally picture Ali settling into being absolutely satisfied with having Roberto's babies and being a soccer mom who occasionally has a gig here and there.
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by reality-luv31;4023648;
    I'm right there with you. I was not an Ali fan either, didn't even watch the first few episodes at first because of my disinterest in her. She really grew on me because she seemed to be growing before my eyes. Roberto really does bring out the best in her and she is fully embracing her womanhood. Btw, I know she says that she doesn't just want to be a homemaker, but given the way I know Roberto will try his best to take care of her, I can totally picture Ali settling into being absolutely satisfied with having Roberto's babies and being a soccer mom who occasionally has a gig here and there.
    Many said that Trista only wanted fame, but we've watched her do this with Ryan. I hope that Ali will do the same with Roberto!

Just thought I'd post this......Enjoy!!!!

SO CUTE!!

Quote Originally Posted by Erinn_123;4023748;
    Just thought I'd post this......Enjoy!!!!

SO CUTE!!
    They are a adorable couple. MF really lucked out.

FORT Regular

life is surprising some times. What are the chances that a guy like Roberto ended up going into that show and met Ali as the lead. we don't even have a clue about how he gets into the show. He isn't even a fan of the show and he had not see that many episodes. Awesome
    Last edited by djogbenyuie; 08-04-2010 at 01:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by djogbenyuie;4023766;
    life is surprising some times. What are the chances that a guy like Roberto ended up going into that show and met Ali as the lead. we don't even have a clue about how he gets into the show. He isn't even a fan of the show and he had not see that many episodes. Awesome
    I love that he says they're not a Bette/Bach couple but just a normal couple who met in a strange and crazy way.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Closed Thread