Closed Thread
Page 17 of 76 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262767 ... LastLast

Thread: Roberto - no spoilers

Re: Roberto - no spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4022723;
    More:

That first pic is hysterical. He's so funny and relaxed that I wish we had seen more it. We deserved that and I'm glad they at least shared more of him in the finale. He saw how intelligent and well spoken he truly is. I also like that they are open about sharing the things we didn't see.

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;4022880;
    That first pic is hysterical. He's so funny and relaxed that I wish we had seen more it. We deserved that and I'm glad they at least shared more of him in the finale. He saw how intelligent and well spoken he truly is. I also like that they are open about sharing the things we didn't see.
    Love the first pic! Love them!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;4022592;
    Oh please stop, don't remind me. I've watched that scene like 50 times already. I feel like I'm back with Meredith and Ian again. I'm seriously getting obsessed with this couple. It's like my heart is exploding from my chest.
    I too, love that part and am becoming obsessed with this couple. Part of me wants them to be left alone so that they have a chance of making it but the other part just wants to see more and more and more...

I love their attention to one another.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;4022578;
    I can't imagine being in a cave with him, all alone, or could I?
    I'm with ya; would love to see what truly happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4022438;
    When they were in bed at the end of their LCD. He whispered that he's sorry but she's staying with him tonight and then added that she's stuck with him.
    When he said, "You're staying here, I'm sorry... you're stuck with me," I thought OK, that's it, I'm yours, and then remembered I'm not Ali. DAMN.

I think their entire conversation on the bed will go down as my favorite scene ever. When he whispered "I love you" and she made a face that indicated how badly she wanted to say it back ... ridiculous. I ate it up with a spoon! And I don't think I need to describe those kisses either...

I swore I'd never ever believe in a couple from this show ever again, and look at me. hahahaha. Jeez.

Quote Originally Posted by terabithia;4023003;
    When he said, "You're staying here, I'm sorry... you're stuck with me," I thought OK, that's it, I'm yours, and then remembered I'm not Ali. DAMN.

I think their entire conversation on the bed will go down as my favorite scene ever. When he whispered "I love you" and she made a face that indicated how badly she wanted to say it back ... ridiculous. I ate it up with a spoon! And I don't think I need to describe those kisses either...

I swore I'd never ever believe in a couple from this show ever again, and look at me. hahahaha. Jeez.
    ITA, I am right there with you. It has been a LONG time since I was this excited about a couple from this series

Quote Originally Posted by terabithia;4023003;

*visions of him wrapped up in a sheet*
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

I replayed the whole show today on my dvr and this was the first time that I actually heard Roberto whisper those words about staying with him tonight and you're stuck with me! Oh my, I thought my heart would just melt!

I am too old for these feelings! I am with those of you who said that they would NEVER let themselves be taken in by this show again. Maybe we are never too old to feel this way. Isn't love just grand?

I love how private Roberto is and how he tried to whisper things to keep it between him and Ali. We missed a lot that way, but we did get to see some of it on the FRC show!

So, the big question - did she stay with him that night?

Quote Originally Posted by Nativenewyorker;4023248;
    I replayed the whole show today on my dvr and this was the first time that I actually heard Roberto whisper those words about staying with him tonight and you're stuck with me! Oh my, I thought my heart would just melt!

I am too old for these feelings! I am with those of you who said that they would NEVER let themselves be taken in by this show again. Maybe we are never too old to feel this way. Isn't love just grand?

I love how private Roberto is and how he tried to whisper things to keep it between him and Ali. We missed a lot that way, but we did get to see some of it on the FRC show!

So, the big question - did she stay with him that night?
    I got the distinct impression from the blog, VOs, interviews, and ATFR that she did and then had to leave him/his bed (ahem) and go break up with Chris. Sucks all around.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Ali and Roberto had a lot of moments we will never hear about or see.

When Ali was talking about waking up in Roberto's arms that morning after the FD, that scene they showed wasn't from that moment.

We are never going to see the tiara until perhaps the wedding.

Now we know Don was right, because how tight the suit seemed to be on Roberto...remember Don saying that Ali teased Roberto that his ass was going to bust out of the suit when he bent down to propose? They had to do many re-takes.

Closed Thread