Closed Thread
Page 13 of 76 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363 ... LastLast

Thread: Roberto - no spoilers

Re: Roberto - no spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;4017492;
    Beautiful job, cupcakes

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;4017492;
    Awww! cupcakes! Thanks for taking the time and capturing/posting that for us.

great job cupcake
    I am on team Love

Someone mentioned that there's a poll here for the final 2. Where is it?

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;4002238;
    Another Roberto & Ali tribute video. Look on youtube under: Roberto and Ali - The Bachelorette (Shania Twain - When you kiss me) by SKNchannelSP

Awww I LOVE Shania!!!

FORT Regular

great job with the video, wonderful ....love your edits perfectly placed

I believe the tide turned in Roberto's favor in a HUGE way in Lisbon.
    That's where they danced in the street, rode the cable-car, climbed the castle and had lunch at the top, on the rock stairway, drinking wine and eating snacks. He made her feel so extraordinary on this date that she couldn't enjoy any of the remaining dates in Lisbon...too distracted with thoughts of Roberto! She was 100% sold on Roberto after their date.

During this date she said crap I'm gonna have to learn to cook.
    She didn't say "If I ended up with you I WOULD have to...", but rather "I AM going to have to..."
    It's just small verbage, but I think it indicates a lot.

This is the date during which they must've already talked about kids and starting businesses, because Ali seemed to indicate that to Roberto's dad during their next week's date. Which is also the week Ali said "I feel like a proud wife" on the baseball field.

And then we have Tahiti, where Ali claims "I would be one of the luckiest women in the world if Roberto were my husband."
    and
    "I hope this is just the beginning of the adventures Roberto and I can share together in the future."

She DEFINITELY has her heart AND mind set on a future with Roberto, and has since Lisbon.

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer;4019144;
    I believe the tide turned in Roberto's favor in a HUGE way in Lisbon.
    That's where they danced in the street, rode the cable-car, climbed the castle and had lunch at the top, on the rock stairway, drinking wine and eating snacks. He made her feel so extraordinary on this date that she couldn't enjoy any of the remaining dates in Lisbon...too distracted with thoughts of Roberto! She was 100% sold on Roberto after their date.

During this date she said crap I'm gonna have to learn to cook.
    She didn't say "If I ended up with you I WOULD have to...", but rather "I AM going to have to..."
    It's just small verbage, but I think it indicates a lot.

This is the date during which they must've already talked about kids and starting businesses, because Ali seemed to indicate that to Roberto's dad during their next week's date. Which is also the week Ali said "I feel like a proud wife" on the baseball field.

And then we have Tahiti, where Ali claims "I would be one of the luckiest women in the world if Roberto were my husband."
    and
    "I hope this is just the beginning of the adventures Roberto and I can share together in the future."

She DEFINITELY has her heart AND mind set on a future with Roberto, and has since Lisbon.
    Yeah, all I recall too.

I liked how Roberto said that he shared part of his past (baseball) with her and now he wanted to share his future with her.

I'm not sure he's the sharpest tool in the shed, but boy he sure seems like a GENUINELY nice guy. I hope he really is how he seems. Did you notice when they were climbing the ladder into the fantasy suite, and Ali wore her short skirt and Roberto looked up to watch her make it to the top but as soon as he realized he was looking up a dress, he politely looked away. What a gentleman.

I also liked that he asked Ali what SHE thought about going to the Fantasy Suite. (Chris didn't do that.)

I wonder if both guys thought the Fantasy Suite invite meant Marvin Gay's song was gonna happen. And really, with Roberto's pants wet up to HERE, it stands to reason the pants would've come off right after the shirt. Sometimes I really wish we could see what goes on behind the scenes... not so I could watch X-rated stuff, but so I could know if anyone on the film crew brought him some dry undies to change into!!!

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

Cupcakes...I just watched your video, "Moments"...it was great. I love when videos have their voices in them, along with the music. I can't tell you how many times I watched your video with Jillian and Reid.

You are very talented! Thanks for all your time you put into these!

Closed Thread