Closed Thread
Page 11 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161 ... LastLast

Thread: Roberto - no spoilers

FORT Fan

Re: Roberto - no spoilers

Am I the only one thinking Roberto is just in it for his 15 minutes? He's so handsome, I'm wondering why he hasn't be snagged already if he is such a prize? His dad said he had big dreams, I think his dreams are fame. If she picks him it will fizzle out after 6 months once they aren't the flavor of the month.

Behind the scenes info on Roberto & Ali's date at baseball field in Tampa. Also Roberto history as baseball player. There is a video interview with Roberto's coaches if you go to the article link.

Former University of Tampa baseball player down to final 4 vying for bachelorette Ali's heart

TAMPA - The University of Tampa Baseball field is known as home of the Spartans. This Monday, it is the back drop for the home visit between Ali and Roberto.

The bachelorette has chosen the Tampa native as one of her final four men. In 2003, Roberto Martinez was a star player for the Spartans under head coach Joe Urso.

"He was throwing 90 miles an hour out of high school, he was great stop hitting home runs and we had big plans for him," Urso said.

A shoulder injury sidelined those dreams. But for Coach Sam Militello, this bachelor is a super star through and through.

"Roberto has that Rico Suarez look to him and I figured if anybody that we coached would be in something like this it would be him. He is a very good looking guy and drew alot of attention but never showed it. He was always very humble about it."

Both Coach Militello and Coach Urso were invited to the shoot that took close to four hours. The whole field was shut down as they got a front row seat to watch the interaction and observe.

“The whole field was theirs. They were hugging as they were running around the bases. It seemed like they were having a ball." Militello said.

Everything was “hush hush” for the shoot back in spring and the coaches had to sign a confidentiality agreement.

"It was a long day but it was exciting. It is nice to finally talk about it now that everyone knows Roberto is in the final four. What was neat was when they weren't on camera and getting ready for the next shot or whatever and to see them still kissing, still hugging and this is when we are thinking this is going to happen, Roberto is going to make it through these finals and probably be picked." Uros said.

Militello shared the same sentiments.

"It was very natural. They got a long great they were smitten even off the camera and that is what we kept talking about," he said.

But there was something surprising as well.

"Usually in a show like this, you see that she (Ali) would have more control. But in this case she seemed intimidated by him. But he is great, a great guy. He comes from a great family, you could not ask for a greater guy." Militello said.

In fact, both these coaches say while they would not want to see Roberto's heart broken, it would not be heartbreaking either. Perhaps then he would have a shot at the Bachelor.

"My wife has been watching this show and Roberto. This guy has captured hearts. It would be great to see him as the next bachelor," Urso said.

Former University of Tampa baseball player down to final 4 vying for bachelorette Ali's heart

Posting this here for those who don't visit the spoiler side.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3983126;
    I made a video for Ali and Roberto. Search Ali and Roberto - Find You on youtube. or search my youtube channel cupcakes153. Enjoy! =)

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3986627;
    Posting this here for those who don't visit the spoiler side.
    Thanks cupcakes!

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

I didn't know I had a thing for "R" guys...first Ryan, then Reid, now Roberto!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ryanfan4vr;3996192;
    I didn't know I had a thing for "R" guys...first Ryan, then Reid, now Roberto!!!
    That's cute. Thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3998270;
    Thanks as always cupcakes.

tea

Thank you cupcakes! I heart your videos.
    I'm not superstitious, but I am a little stitious.~ Michael Scott

thanks CC!!! that was such an awesommmme video!!!
    Team Alibeartito

Closed Thread