Closed Thread
Page 10 of 76 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 755

Thread: Roberto - no spoilers

  1. #91
    Romantic Dreamer Love_Me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,843

    Re: Roberto - no spoilers

    I think he is shy which he has admitted to being. Some people are quiet, but they make good listeners. JMO
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

  2. #92
    FORT Fanatic athomeinfrisco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    691

    Re: Roberto - no spoilers

    Anyone else think Roberto will be the next Bachelor if he doesn't end up with Ali?

  3. #93
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Roberto - no spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by athomeinfrisco;3968194;
    Anyone else think Roberto will be the next Bachelor if he doesn't end up with Ali?
    Not with amout of crazies they put on this show and how the relationships seem to never work out.

  4. #94
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    5,023

    Re: Roberto - no spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by athomeinfrisco;3968194;
    Anyone else think Roberto will be the next Bachelor if he doesn't end up with Ali?
    Roberto almost seems too decent and stable of a person to be the next Bachelor. Although, it seems as if it's not terribly time consuming and with all the favorable press, he and State Farm might be up to it. With this in mind, it wouldn't surprise me.

    I read where Chris Harrsion referred to Roberto as the second coming of Antonio Banderas. He's definately getting noticed - and in all the right, hot ways!

  5. #95
    FORT Fan Sweeeeet!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Posts
    180

    Re: Roberto - no spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;3971584;
    Roberto almost seems too decent and stable of a person to be the next Bachelor. Although, it seems as if it's not terribly time consuming and with all the favorable press, he and State Farm might be up to it. With this in mind, it wouldn't surprise me.

    I read where Chris Harrsion referred to Roberto as the second coming of Antonio Banderas. He's definately getting noticed - and in all the right, hot ways!
    I agree! In my opinion, they didn't even think that Roberto will come this far. I remember how they barely gave him any air time before they all meet Ali for the first time at the mansion. They went to film Frank, Chris L., and even that ice-fishing guy from Colorado!
    Last edited by Arielflies; 07-09-2010 at 07:06 PM.

  6. #96
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Roberto - no spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;3971584;
    Roberto almost seems too decent and stable of a person to be the next Bachelor. Although, it seems as if it's not terribly time consuming and with all the favorable press, he and State Farm might be up to it. With this in mind, it wouldn't surprise me.

    I read where Chris Harrsion referred to Roberto as the second coming of Antonio Banderas. He's definately getting noticed - and in all the right, hot ways!
    IDK, I don't think Chris H was all that nice to Roberto, to me. He said that the women he asked seemed split and made him out to be some Lantin Lover type.

  7. #97
    FORT Fan Sweeeeet!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Posts
    180

    Re: Roberto - no spoilers

    It's been pretty quiet in here. Where's everyone??!!!

  8. #98
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Roberto - no spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Sweeeeet!;3975674;
    It's been pretty quiet in here. Where's everyone??!!!
    In the spoiler section!

  9. #99
    FORT Fogey reality-luv31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    940

    Re: Roberto - no spoilers

    Don't know if this has been discussed here, but am I the only one imagining what cute babies Ali and Roberto would have? OMGoodness!
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

  10. #100
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4

    Re: Roberto - no spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by reality-luv31;3976013;
    Don't know if this has been discussed here, but am I the only one imagining what cute babies Ali and Roberto would have? OMGoodness!
    Yeah, it's too bad her hair isn't natural blond though. She's got brown eyes and brown brows and dark roots. lol

Closed Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.