Closed Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Kasey - no spoilers

Re: Kasey - no spoilers

Yeah bachelorwatcher, I agree. That's why I think the producers forced Ali to stay on the show. I believe the first half of the conversation "I can't give you a rose" was reality.... but the second half "but I don't want you to leave" was a re-shoot. I believe the producers called her aside and made her say that. Or perhaps told her ahead of time that Kasey would NOT be allowed to leave, so Ali's only option would be to deny him the rose but 'tell' him to stay. Ali looked positively disgusted when she called Kasey's name at the RC. And then when she looked at Chris Harrison she glared as if to say "Okay I did what you forced me to do, you scumbag."

Also I believe TPTB made Frank interrupt Kasey's tattoo reveal to Ali, just so they could get footage of Ali saying "this time Kasey was sweet, he wasn't over-the-top with his gestures, he was just genuine". They knew if Kasey revealed the wrist, Ali would never give explainable footage, and the forced awarding of the rose to Kasey wouldn't make any sense to viewers watching the footage.

It was interesting that when Kasey's lie was revealed, the guys did NOT jump all over him for being a liar, nor tell him what a stupid-a_s move he made...

If JUSTIN had taken those actions, the other men would've been all over him like hyenias, like vultures. But here's Kasey, who does the dumbest thing in 20 seasons of the show, and NObody gives him even a slightly hard time about it? And so then Kasey interprets this as a very positive reactive from the guys.
    Kasey = nutjob.
    Guys = two-faced.
    Justin = guy who producers told Kasey's secret to, in an attempt to get dramatic footage.

After rewatching this past rpisode and really paying atention to Kasey and Ali together I have changed my mind about him. It's not what he is saying to Ali it's the 'cheesy' words he is using that hurt him. Kasey quit singing and get rid of the 'cheese' then most women would love you. You really are a great guy. No comment on the tatoo.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer;3941584;
    It was interesting that when Kasey's lie was revealed, the guys did NOT jump all over him for being a liar, nor tell him what a stupid-a_s move he made...

If JUSTIN had taken those actions, the other men would've been all over him like hyenias, like vultures. But here's Kasey, who does the dumbest thing in 20 seasons of the show, and NObody gives him even a slightly hard time about it? And so then Kasey interprets this as a very positive reactive from the guys.
    Kasey = nutjob.
    Guys = two-faced.
    Justin = guy who producers told Kasey's secret to, in an attempt to get dramatic footage.
    I think the difference is they sense the sincerity in Kasey's actions and they don't with Justin. I think they see Kasey getting the tatoo as just the type of things he would do based on who he has shown himself to be the entire time he was there. Where as they have seen the two sides of Justin and don't think the one who struck out on the walk to see Ali was the genuine Justin. Also, it's a big difference to keep secret something that you did to your own private person and don't feel the need to explain versus doing something that was seen to be unfair to other guy's who needed time, namely Hunter. What Kasey did affected him. What Justin did affected others. They may think Kasey is a little light in the head for getting the tatoo but, he's genuinely light in the head and they expected he might do something after not getting a rose on his date. Justin the see playing a game and playing to the cameras from the start, promoting his career/character, and on down time trying to be one of the guys. jmo

FORT sun

oh..the same guy who directed the crying in the hallway scene with Ali and Jake ...he must have thought up this story for Kasey. It was terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by romance writer;3939922;
    I have to share a story that has happened to me recently.......I am 50......I joined a personals club recently and one of the men I have begun talking to is an army sergeant. His writing style is like Kasey's speaking style, very eloquent, very poetic, very heart filled and at first I admit I was really put off by it, feeling that it couldn't be real. When he signs off from instant messaging she sends me an IM with a dozen roses in it, he started called me my dear and my love shortly after we met. I have had to make myself take a step back and realize I have to accept him the way he is if I want to get to know him better. I think the women of today are so used to what they are now calling retrosexuals that we don't know how to handle the pure elequent gentlemen. I am not saying the other guys aren't gentlemen but Kasey is not like any of the others. He's an emotion driven guy, where most guys are physically driven. When I was talking with my guy in the wee hours of the morning (he's stationed in Nigeria right now) it hit me all of a sudden that I had a older version of Kasey. I think Kasey is genuine and I am sure he will find someone who wants the eloquent, handsome prince charming type of man.
    If your romantic interest asks you to wire him some cash, please say no! :nono

I credit Kasey for giving us all something to laugh about this season. Between the Weatherman's excessive estrogen levels and constant whining about all of the other mean boys on the show and Kasey's complete stupidity and stalker-like tendencies, I have to congratulate the staffers who chose these guys for the show. It made for an interesting season. I'm pretty sure, however, that it will take years for these 2 guys to live down how they acted on this show. Their mothers need to spank them for being such knotheads.

Quote Originally Posted by InsideOut;3948929;
    If your romantic interest asks you to wire him some cash, please say no! :nono
    OMG! Hope that that doesn't happen, but if it does, do not send any money, even with promises that you will get it back ten-fold!!!

Just visiting this planet nanaslbkp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SewCrazy;3935742;
    Kasey would be a good match for Tenley. He with his Kermit the Frog voice, and she with her tinkling high-pitched Disney princess voice. A match made in heaven, or at least, in a unicorn-infested meadow. (Loved Chris L's description last night of Kasey's romanticized fantasy of what "love" is)
    You are so right!! Kasey and Tenley! What a match! He talks through his nose and is too, too needy. Poor guy!

Quote Originally Posted by nanaslbkp;3953653;
    You are so right!! Kasey and Tenley! What a match! He talks through his nose and is too, too needy. Poor guy!

Nooo I don't think Kasey and Tenley would be a good match! Tenley needs someone less obsessive! she was very sugary and sweet personality wise, but not obsessive like Kasey.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast